Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

Karine Jean-Pierre's job is to stand up there and lie to the press, and I think she does a pretty good job of it.
I think she does a good job of demonstrating that Democrats prioritize “diversity” over competence.

No they weren't.

Before the Zionist Entity, you had Arabs that had lived there for hundreds of years, and a bunch of Europeans resettled there after they wore out their welcome in Europe.
Actually for thousands of years.. long before Islam.

Was I speaking to you? No? Try again.
your ignorance was stated in public, so the public responds. If you want to send someone a private message, send a private message. Or don't make obvious errors in public if you don't want to be corrected.

The main thrust of the argument is that they get pleasure from their twisted fetish.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
your ignorance was stated in public, so the public responds. If you want to send someone a private message, send a private message. Or don't make obvious errors in public if you don't want to be corrected.
You don't even know what you are talking about ... mixing tempos and dialogue out of whack .... so go snivel on your own.

You don't even know what you are talking about ... mixing tempos and dialogue out of whack .... so go snivel on your own.
You are clueless about do many things including Judaism and how forums work. Good luck.

You are clueless about do many things including Judaism and how forums work. Good luck.
Your main problem is context and English comprehension. I know a lot about Judaism but it hardly matters because the bone of contention has nothing to do with Judaism. Now, if your understanding of context and English comprehension were better you wouldn't have voluntarily stepped into this quagmire you find yourself in. "Luck"? You're going to need lots of it to get yourself out of this one. Just between the two of us :eusa_shhh: I don't think you are going to succeed.

The main thrust of the argument is that they get pleasure from their twisted fetish.
Yes, and Glasnot actually admitted it upthread.
Yep, I get immense pleasure out of it for sure. We had a really good laugh at the last Hamas meeting. One of the guys smashed a bottle of Mogen David wine over a sabra's head who took his helmet off to scratch his nose! :badgrin:

Yep, I get immense pleasure out of it for sure. We had a really good laugh at the last Hamas meeting. One of the guys smashed a bottle of Mogen David wine over a sabra's head who took his helmet off to scratch his nose! :badgrin:

Keep your day job.

IMG_2591.gif

It’s obvious you enjoy taunting and mocking Jews.

I’ve reached my “dealing with antisemites” level. Find another Jew to taunt and get your Jew-hating pleasure from someone else.
I have a rule: Come near my face and I push back. If you can't take the heat stay out da' kitchen. It's as simple as that. :45:
Sarah and Morton.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back