Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

America shouldn't be involved in Zionist fantasies that their Magic Sky Friend loves them the very best.
wrongkiddo.png

Are they calling for the death of Jews or the life of Palestinians?

I'm not a big fan of rabid nationalism.

Then the problem is that you don't understand Judaism and are imposing your mistaken ideas and then blaming others for those ideas.

There were people there but there wasn't a people there. Land was purchased (at inflated prices) and other land was abandoned (and protected by Israeli law for a time) because Arab leaders encouraged people to leave. Strangely, while in any other situation, people are accepted into other countries, the Arab neighbors refused to patriate displaced Arabs. You need to learn basic history.
They didn't refuse to patriate them, some let them in and they tried to take over like a cancer.
Then the neighboring Arab countries kicked drove them out.
Palestinians have worn out their welcome.
He’s hopeless. His antisemitism is irrational and there’s no educating him. Still, I give you credit for being polite with him - much better than he deserves.
There's some credit I'll never get and I don't care. That JoeB131 is (almost) always wrong and putrid.

Last edited:
That "religious aspect" is also history. History that you deny, Commie faggot.
Only if you cherry pick the history you like. I don't consider a book with talking snakes and giants in it to be reliable history.

OH!!! how about America should not be involved in the fantasies of persons who insist that the meccan dog who advocated "kiss my ass or die"
was the final word in ABSOLUTE RIGHT that their Magic Sky Friend appointed
as the PARAGON OF VIRTUE for all people to worship or the in fantasies of people who insist that a victim of roman oppression and crucifixion turned
into a GOD that all people must worship or hit hellfire

Uh, no, we shouldn't be involved over there at all. We should take all the money we waste in the middle east and invest it in energy independence and alternative fuels and tell them to stick their oil where the sun don't shine.

That line has been blurred and it's now perfectly acceptable to bash Jews in the name of Palestinian "liberation"

With luxury hotels, swimming pools, high end apartments and villas. Even a cat cafe.
Well they had that, but they wanted to kill the Jews more than live a decent life.

They don't have that anymore, and I don't care.

Last edited:
Only if you cherry pick the history you like. I don't consider a book with talking snakes and giants in it to be reliable history.

Uh, no, we shouldn't be involved over there at all. We should take all the money we waste in the middle east and invest it in energy independence and alternative fuels and tell them to stick their oil where the sun don't shine.
Because that type of policy has done so well for Americans during the Biden administration, amirite?

/sarcasm.

What an idiot you are. I've heard of useful idiots, but you're a useless idiot.

Last edited:
I'm not a Jew, commie shitbird, I'm just a regular American that sees this for what it is.

You are an antisemitic Communist.
That antisemite is such a shitbard that he can’t imagine anyone other than a Jew being opposed to what he thinks.

Oh, I'm sure what I think is opposed by racists, misogynists, homophobes, and dumb ass twits who are happy to let the rich screw them as long as they get to keep their white privilege.
White privilege, my ass. The only people being picked for jobs due to color are blacks. Incompetents like Karine Jean-Pierre, Kamala Harris, Fanny Willis, Claudine Gay would NEVER have gotten their posts if they were white.

White privilege, my ass. The only people being picked for jobs due to color are blacks. Incompetents like Karine Jean-Pierre, Kamala Harris, Fanny Willis, Claudine Gay would NEVER have gotten their posts if they were white.
Karine Jean-Pierre's job is to stand up there and lie to the press, and I think she does a pretty good job of it.

Boom! So brainwashed he can’t even see that the U.S. President is selling out the Jews to get votes of Muslims who support HAMAS terrorists.
Again with the Jews already?! Your mind must have short-circuited and I can hear your wailing lament from the other side of the mechitza. "Oh, the Jews, the Jews!"

Boom! So brainwashed he can’t even see that the U.S. President is selling out the Jews to get votes of Muslims who support HAMAS terrorists.
Except Biden has given Bibi everything he asked for, it's Republicans who've been holding up his check in Congress.

MEANWHILE, Trump was hating on Bibi because Bibi doesn't cream over the meaningless Abraham Accords.

Oh, I'm sure what I think is opposed by racists, misogynists, homophobes, and dumb ass twits who are happy to let the rich screw them as long as they get to keep their white privilege.

Racist! Misogynist! Homophobe! :auiqs.jpg:

I can't find the song by 2 girls I'm really looking for. They got you all figured out though, Joe.

And to top it all off, you're a Jew-hating Nazi! :omg:

Last edited:
Again with the Jews already?! Your mind must have short-circuited and I can hear your wailing lament from the other side of the mechitza. "Oh, the Jews, the Jews!"
Look at the title of the thread, you antisemite.

Forum List

Back