Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

Are you saying 33 000 people are not dead? Are you saying there is no famine? Are you saying Israel is not restricting humanitarian aid?
I'm saying the numbers are suspect (and the breakdown a fabrication), there is no famine and there is no restriction on humanitarian aid.

I'm saying the numbers are suspect (and the breakdown a fabrication), there is no famine and there is no restriction on humanitarian aid.
Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe Biden is demanding that Ukraine deliver food baskets to the Russian civilians suffering from their attacks, or else.

One that was lawful. One that didn't kill 33,000 people and throw a million Gazans into famine. One that didn't restrict humanitarian aid.
The Palestinians need to learn to stop supporting Hamas. There is no nice way to teach them.

One that was lawful. One that didn't kill 33,000 people and throw a million Gazans into famine. One that didn't restrict humanitarian aid.
the response was utterly lawful just as the US response to the bombing of
Pearl Harbor was lawful. People die whenever guns and bombs are deployed. The current "famine" in Gaza was created by Hamas. Gaza has farmland AND
the MILES AND MILES of tunnels which constitute virtually the entire GNP of
Gaza over the past 30 years was yanked out of the mouths of Gazan children
by HAMAS and the more than 70% of the Gazan population that support Hamas. -----btw---there is no bar to humanitarian aid to Gaza that is not
created by Hamas and Egypt

Also, correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t believe Biden is demanding that Ukraine deliver food baskets to the Russian civilians suffering from their attacks, or else.
Biden is also not demanding that Gaza and Hezbollah and Iran rebuild the
Israeli villages they destroyed or compensate the families of the people they
MURDERED

wrong----the USS Liberty did not inform Israel that they decided to float into
the arena of war and did not answer hails. Based on my Navy experience, I
doubt that the Captain of the Liberty remained the captain of any ship in
the US Navy----but I have no information about the issue

Why are you lying about being in the Navy?

William Loren McGonagle (November 19, 1925 – March 3, 1999) was a United States Navy officer who received the Medal of Honor for his actions while in command of the USS Liberty when it was attacked by Israel in the Eastern Mediterranean on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.

After being promoted to captain in October 1967 and recovering from his wounds he was given command of the new ammunition ship USS Kilauea. He then served as commanding officer of the Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps Unit at the University of Oklahoma before retiring from active duty in 1974.
[1]

So, he not only got promoted, got put in charge of another ship, and Got the medal of honor.

You mean like the ferengi in Star Trek… You know the ugly rat like creatures who are good at business and love money,. Is that the stereotype they are taught and perceive which permeates popular culture and past religious typecasting etc etc…

Armin Shimmerman, the actor who played Quark on Deep Space Nine (and several other Ferengi characters) says that when he goes to fan conventions in the US, he is asked if the Ferengi are supposed to be the Jews. When he goes to fan conventions in the UK, he's asked if the Ferengi are supposed to be the Irish, and if he goes to conventions in Australia, he's asked if they are supposed to be the Chinese.

So, it's probably not how the characters were written, but how they are interpreted.

Because they don't have to, Russia is delivering food aid to the areas they occupy.

What a stupid analogy.

Even for you.

If you want an analogy, Serbians were sent to the Hague for war crime trials for doing a LOT less in Bosnia and Kosovo than what the Zionists are going in Gaza.

Why are you lying about being in the Navy?

William Loren McGonagle (November 19, 1925 – March 3, 1999) was a United States Navy officer who received the Medal of Honor for his actions while in command of the USS Liberty when it was attacked by Israel in the Eastern Mediterranean on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.

After being promoted to captain in October 1967 and recovering from his wounds he was given command of the new ammunition ship USS Kilauea. He then served as commanding officer of the Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps Unit at the University of Oklahoma before retiring from active duty in 1974.
[1]

So, he not only got promoted, got put in charge of another ship, and Got the medal of honor.
very unusual ---you can address me as "MA'AM" Lcdr

yet, Shylock has a great speech in that play where he pleads his humanity. "If you cut us, do we not bleed?"
"prick us" not "cut us". It might be a circumcision reference now that I think of it.

"prick us" not "cut us". It might be a circumcision reference now that I think of it.
nah----from the POV of surgery---it is a bloodless procedure in the hands
of an expert----nothin' more than a mosquito bite

Forum List

Back