Zone1 The Dark Secret of Jew Hatred: Pleasure.

My posting style reflects my love for Jews, Judaism, and Israel. :)
And I respect that.

The only things in this world I truly love is my cat, the Los Angeles Lakers and electrical engineering.

One of the things I truly hate, is hypocrisy. Which is why I am critical of Israel. I don't look at Israel as some sacred cow you can't say anything bad about.

Many flee here from the shitpile they've made of their own country. Now they want to do the same to us.
Uhm??? It is not clear to me as to what you refer? I have known many people who fled South Africa----educated people---but that was way back--
like 40 -50 years ago. It is clear that South Africa is in turmoil

can you cite that analysis?
Here's one:
Presumably an oversight, Stephens does not mention the movement of Egyptian armed forces into the Sinai Peninsula prior to the June war—a fact usually cited in such Zionist propaganda accounts as proof of Nasser’s intent to invade Israel. In fact, Israel’s own intelligence had assessed, following the Egyptian movement of troops, that Nasser had no intention of attacking Israel (they judged him not to be insane), which was an assessment shared by the US intelligence community.
The CIA observed that Egypt’s forces had taken up defensive positions after having received an intelligence report from the Soviet Union that Israel was amassing forces on the border with Egypt’s ally, Syria. (“The Soviet advice to the Syrians [sic] that the Israelis were planning an attack was not far off,” State Department Middle East analyst Harold Saunders subsequently assessed, “although they seem to have exaggerated the magnitude. The Israelis probably were planning an attack—but not an invasion.”)

Here's one:
Presumably an oversight, Stephens does not mention the movement of Egyptian armed forces into the Sinai Peninsula prior to the June war—a fact usually cited in such Zionist propaganda accounts as proof of Nasser’s intent to invade Israel. In fact, Israel’s own intelligence had assessed, following the Egyptian movement of troops, that Nasser had no intention of attacking Israel (they judged him not to be insane), which was an assessment shared by the US intelligence community.
The CIA observed that Egypt’s forces had taken up defensive positions after having received an intelligence report from the Soviet Union that Israel was amassing forces on the border with Egypt’s ally, Syria. (“The Soviet advice to the Syrians [sic] that the Israelis were planning an attack was not far off,” State Department Middle East analyst Harold Saunders subsequently assessed, “although they seem to have exaggerated the magnitude. The Israelis probably were planning an attack—but not an invasion.”)
ROFLMAO you cited monday morning quarter back OPINION--to wit---PROPAGANDA Re read your idiot post

Forum List

Back