The day the US stepped down from leadership

The problem with all this is that we designed the program.

Macron is pissed because we have a real president now who isn't trying to undermine our country like the last one was doing. No more transfer of wealth from us to them, while China and India (worst polluters in the world) get a free pass. Go Trump!

Dumb ass. China and India agreed to the accords.
You do understand there is no enforcement, no regulations, no accountability, no nothing other than cash transfers to the UN and third world crap holes. Why do you want to sign up for that?

This is a huge mistake folks. I don't give a damn what conservatives think. The fact is that everything conservatives have ever said or proposed has been wrong.
That's enough from you asshole! Permanent Ignore!

Well lets see. Reagan set records fro deficits. The deficits were so bad that Bush had to raise taxes when he said read my lips. But he didn't raise them enough to stop the bleeding so Cintron had to raise them because of the damage Reagan caused and so here comes Newt with all this liberals this and liberals that mess. So then you got in 2000 absolute republican control of DC and in 7 years we faced a depression with new record deficits set because of conservative policies.

Everything conservatives have said has been wrong.

Macron is pissed because we have a real president now who isn't trying to undermine our country like the last one was doing. No more transfer of wealth from us to them, while China and India (worst polluters in the world) get a free pass. Go Trump!

You do understand there is no enforcement, no regulations, no accountability, no nothing other than cash transfers to the UN and third world crap holes. Why do you want to sign up for that?

Mainly because that's not how it is.

That day was January 20, 2009. Luckily, we have a real President now.

Obama's leadership was acknowledged around the world

He was looked at as a stable leader who was not given to impulsive decisions.

As a result, Obama was able to negotiate greater involvement of NATO forces in the fight on terrorism, strict economic sanctions on Russia, a nuclear disarmament agreement with Iran, Paris Climate Accords, far reaching trade agreements

Trump is looked at as an impulsive child who is distracted by shiny objects. Give him a medal and tell him how great he is and he will do what you want. He has a limited attention span and the vocabulary of a third grader. But in terms of looking at Trump for leadership? The rest of the world is laughing at us. By electing Trump, we have demonstrated to the world what an easily misled nation we are.

Indeed, Obama was a great president for them... not for America.

He ate their bullshit in spades. Now they are in complete panic mode as we have a president who is not willing to sell his country for cheap virtue points.

Obama understood that the US is a member of the global community and operates in a global economy

As a result, he was able to get world leaders to cooperate on military actions in the war on terror, Iranian nuclear disarmament and Russian sanctions

Cooperating with a Trump government is a non-starter around the world. The people will not stand for it. So, Trump's wall is more than a way to keep out the Mexicans.......Trump has built a wall between the US and the rest of the world

The wall is there to keep out drugs and terrorists. Do you have a problem with that? Because if you don't have a viable wall...you're not going to keep out either.

Oh yes....I forgot Trump told us all Mexicans are drug runners and terrorists
I forgot how afraid it made me

But this is a different wall that Trump is building. A wall between us and the rest of the world

Yes, a wall between us and the rest of the world! It's what you need when the rest of the world has people in it that want to sell drugs to our young people and send terrorists into the US to attack innocent civilians. Spare me the feel good bullshit about needing to build bridges instead of walls! We don't live in that world. We live in the world where organizations like ISIS look to take advantage of lax border security.

The number one job of the President of the United States is to keep Americans safe. Building a secure border is simply common sense!

Correction. Liberal NWO turds designed it.

No we designed the plan. There are no liberal NWO turds.

But never fear. Now you conservatives have things your way. Be happy and live with the results.

This is a huge mistake folks. I don't give a damn what conservatives think. The fact is that everything conservatives have ever said or proposed has been wrong.

Well lets see. Reagan set records fro deficits. The deficits were so bad that Bush had to raise taxes when he said read my lips. But he didn't raise them enough to stop the bleeding so Cintron had to raise them because of the damage Reagan caused and so here comes Newt with all this liberals this and liberals that mess. So then you got in 2000 absolute republican control of DC and in 7 years we faced a depression with new record deficits set because of conservative policies.

Which President put America further in debt, IM2...Ronald Reagan or Barack Obama?

Obama's leadership was acknowledged around the world

He was looked at as a stable leader who was not given to impulsive decisions.

As a result, Obama was able to negotiate greater involvement of NATO forces in the fight on terrorism, strict economic sanctions on Russia, a nuclear disarmament agreement with Iran, Paris Climate Accords, far reaching trade agreements

Trump is looked at as an impulsive child who is distracted by shiny objects. Give him a medal and tell him how great he is and he will do what you want. He has a limited attention span and the vocabulary of a third grader. But in terms of looking at Trump for leadership? The rest of the world is laughing at us. By electing Trump, we have demonstrated to the world what an easily misled nation we are.

He ate their bullshit in spades. Now they are in complete panic mode as we have a president who is not willing to sell his country for cheap virtue points.

Obama understood that the US is a member of the global community and operates in a global economy

As a result, he was able to get world leaders to cooperate on military actions in the war on terror, Iranian nuclear disarmament and Russian sanctions

Cooperating with a Trump government is a non-starter around the world. The people will not stand for it. So, Trump's wall is more than a way to keep out the Mexicans.......Trump has built a wall between the US and the rest of the world

The wall is there to keep out drugs and terrorists. Do you have a problem with that? Because if you don't have a viable wall...you're not going to keep out either.

But this is a different wall that Trump is building. A wall between us and the rest of the world

Yes, a wall between us and the rest of the world! It's what you need when the rest of the world has people in it that want to sell drugs to our young people and send terrorists into the US to attack innocent civilians. Spare me the feel good bullshit about needing to build bridges instead of walls! We don't live in that world. We live in the world where organizations like ISIS look to take advantage of lax border security.

The number one job of the President of the United States is to keep Americans safe. Building a secure border is simply common sense!

We have 4 borders.

We have 4 borders.

Are our borders secure?

Mainly because that's not how it is.
Go ahead and explain the benefits for the US. I asked before and you ran off. Not a cut and paste, but your opinion of how it would benefit the US. The only enforcement is regarding the annual transfer of $100 billion.

As usual liberals have it upside down and ass backwards. The day the President pulled out of the extortion racket known as the Paris Climate Accord is the day the U.S.finally showed it's leadership in the world.
What we showed is we don't give a fuck,. Russia, China, India, and all our enemies were - listening.

We care about the Environment, we just don't give a Fuck about you, or Globalism, or Wealth Redistribution.

Tell me this dummy.

Exactly how are your Morons going to get a $15 an hour minimum wage with your policies of Open Borders, and shipping our wealth to 3rd world countries, while asking our biggest Economic Rivals to not only have to DO NOTHING at all with this agreement, but also you are asking our Economy to compete against theirs with a 35% Corporate Tax rate plus Trillions of Dollars in absurd Evironmental Regulations that neither China, nor India, nor even THE EU has to abide by (The US has THEE Highest and most costly regulations and highest Corp tax rate In the World) when they are allowed to operate with Zero Restrictions, and Zero Environmental Regulations and a tax rate at more than Half as much as ours at just 15%?

How in the fuck do you think you are going to get $15 an hour out of that situation with your Emotional Policies?

There nothing emotional with liberals. You conservatives love to assign labels then cry when you get labeled. You are little children mentally.
What else can you call your policies but Emotional, Unhinged, and Irrational and Unbriddled Liberalism....when.....your policies make ZERO sense?

$15 an hour is unachievable with Punitive Enviro Whacko Regulations, Open Borders and Unfettered Immigration, The Highest Corporate Tax Rate in The World, and Redistribution of Wealth to 3rd World Countries.

He pulled out of a non binding agreement so everyone was basically on the honor system as far meeting their obligations and there were no penalties or consequences if they didn't. So forgive me if I find all the outrage and hand ringing over this more than a little silly.

But never fear. Now you conservatives have things your way. Be happy and live with the results.
Keep running your mouth like a little bitch. That is fine. I find it hilarious you are incapable of explaining the benefits for the US. You are just another in a long line of useless posters.

Which President put America further in debt, IM2...Ronald Reagan or Barack Obama?

Bush's policies might have added significantly to the debt while Obama was in office.

While Bush's rate of rise was slower, he nearly doubled the US debt ( 86% ) compared to Obama ( 49% ).

In fact, the upward trend began with Ronald Reagan’s fiscal 1982 budget, declined somewhat from fiscal 1997 through 2001, and resumed the upward climb with George W. Bush’s first budget in fiscal 2002 (which started Oct. 1, 2001).

And the rise accelerated as the economy slid into the worst recession since the Great Depression, starting in December 2007. As the economy shrank, the debt-to-GDP ratio jumped 5 percentage points in the fiscal year that started Oct. 1, 2007, and another 14.8 percentage points during the following year. Obama took office nearly one-third of the way into that 12-month period. At the time, the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office was projecting the deficit for that fiscal year would be $1.2 trillion. It later rose to $1.4 trillion after enactment of Obama’s economic stimulus package, to be followed by back-to-back deficits of nearly $1.3 trillion in fiscal 2010 and $1.3 trillion again in fiscal 2011.

If we break this down, we can see that the cost of Bush's policies amount to more than five times the cost of Obama's policies. The Bush tax cuts plus the costly Iraq and Afghanistan wars cost about 2.5 trillion dollars in debt. Also, the Bush administration overspending on defense cost another 1.2 trillion, which spiraled the debt out control. Let's now take a look at Obama's policies. Much of his spending has focused on the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act, but even more has come from a combination of a two-year extension of the Bush tax cuts and other mandatory spending. However, Obama's increased focus on deficit reduction has paid off significantly in the long run. Automatic spending cuts have reduced the deficit by $503 billion, and cuts to defense and Health Care have amounted to a total of about $400 bilion.

Assuming the accuracy of this chart, we can conclude that: The cost of Bush's policies was $5.1 trillion, and the cost of Obama's policies was a mere $983 billion.

You also have to take into account that the year of 2009, in which the debt escalated rapidly, was not the blame of Obama. A new president is forced to adopt the old president's fiscal policies for one year, before they can implement their own more successfully. Therefore, excluding the stimulus package, one added year of debt can be mostly attributed to Bush and his policies.

Bottom Line: It's not fair to blame the debt situation on Obama, singularly because the debt numerically went up more than it did under Bush. Bush inherited a booming economy at the time of his inauguration, but his handling of many events left the country absolutely devastated; Hurricane Katrina, 9/11 (two unnecessary wars), and the looming recession. Obama inherited a country that couldn't go further down, in one of the worst recessions since the Great Depression. He had to live with the Bush tax cuts for 2 years, and two long, brutal wars for 2 after that.

https://www.quora.com/Who-created-more-debt-–-Bush-or-Obama

Pittsburgh mayor hits back after Trump invokes city in climate speech - CNNPolitics.com

Still waiting im2. Explain the benefits to the US of the accord you have your panties in a bunch over.

No worries. We all know you are a fraud. Carry on with your mindless rants.

Keep running your mouth like a little bitch. That is fine. I find it hilarious you are incapable of explaining the benefits for the US. You are just another in a long line of useless posters.

I'll let these people explain things to you.

‘Climate change is real’: CEOs share their disappointment over Trump’s Paris accord exit

U.S. Business Leaders Want to Stay in the Paris Climate Accord

Corporate America Just Slammed Trump’s Decision to Pull Out of the Paris Climate Accord

.Top CEOs tell the CEO president: You're wrong on Paris

Elon Musk quits presidential councils as CEOs criticize Trump's Paris accord exit

I'll let these people explain things to you.

‘Climate change is real’: CEOs share their disappointment over Trump’s Paris accord exit

U.S. Business Leaders Want to Stay in the Paris Climate Accord

Corporate America Just Slammed Trump’s Decision to Pull Out of the Paris Climate Accord

.Top CEOs tell the CEO president: You're wrong on Paris

Elon Musk quits presidential councils as CEOs criticize Trump's Paris accord exit
So you can't explain the benefits. Lol. Neither could anyone in the articles you linked. Try again little one. In your words explain the benefits for the US.

Forum List

Back