The day the US stepped down from leadership

The problem with all this is that we designed the program.
Correction. Liberal NWO turds designed it.

No we designed the plan. There are no liberal NWO turds.

But never fear. Now you conservatives have things your way. Be happy and live with the results.
Keep running your mouth like a little bitch. That is fine. I find it hilarious you are incapable of explaining the benefits for the US. You are just another in a long line of useless posters.

I'll let these people explain things to you.

‘Climate change is real’: CEOs share their disappointment over Trump’s Paris accord exit

U.S. Business Leaders Want to Stay in the Paris Climate Accord

Corporate America Just Slammed Trump’s Decision to Pull Out of the Paris Climate Accord

.Top CEOs tell the CEO president: You're wrong on Paris

Elon Musk quits presidential councils as CEOs criticize Trump's Paris accord exit
So you can't explain the benefits. Lol. Neither could anyone in the articles you linked. Try again little one. In your words explain the benefits for the US.

Oh the benefits are explained to you. When CEOS can see the money that can be made and now can be lost, it shows us sane folks that jobs are going to be lost.

The day the USA resigned from being led around by the nose
That's how a Nation resumes Leadership and not by who can do the best step and fetch

That's how a Nation resumes Leadership and not by who can do the best step and fetch

The US has never been led around by the nose. It is apparent that you guys have no clue of what leadership is.

The US has never been led around by the nose. It is apparent that you guys have no clue of what leadership is.
You definition of leadership is who can be the best appeaser and apologist

Like I said. you don't know shit about leadership.

Trump pulls US from Paris accord (full speech)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djATp3AoUxI

A new leader of the free world has emerged.

Macron SLAMS Trump for WITHDRAWAL of Paris Climate Accord Agreement 6/1/2017 its NOT RENEGOTIABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzcrSvF7ZJA
Face it! All you want is American tax dollars!

BUSINESS REACTION

Bob Iger, chief executive of Walt Disney: “As a matter of principle, I’ve resigned from the President’s Council over the #ParisAgreement withdrawal.”

Tim Cook, chief executive of Apple: (From an internal email obtained by the FT) “I spoke with President Trump on Tuesday and tried to persuade him to keep the US in the agreement. But it wasn’t enough . . . I want to reassure you that today’s developments will have no impact on Apple’s efforts to protect the environment.”

Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook: “Withdrawing from the Paris climate agreement is bad for the environment, bad for the economy, and it puts our children’s future at risk . . . Stopping climate change is something we can only do as a global community, and we have to act together before it’s too late.”

Lloyd Blankfein, chief executive of Goldman Sachs: Jamie Dimon, chief executive of JPMorgan Chase: “I absolutely disagree with the administration on this issue, but we have a responsibility to engage our elected officials to work constructively and advocate for policies that improve people’s lives and protect our environment.”

Microsoft: “We all live on a small planet and every nation needs to work with others to protect it . . . We believe that continued US participation [in the Paris agreement] benefits US businesses and the economy in important and multiple ways.”

Walmart: “We think countries working together on shared goals to reduce greenhouse gas emissions is a laudable and necessary goal.” CEO Doug McMillon will stay on the White House economic advisory council because Walmart feels it’s “important to engage”.

PepsiCo: “PepsiCo’s longstanding commitment to addressing climate change will not change. We have a science-based goal to reduce absolute greenhouse gas emissions across our value chain by at least 20 per cent by 2030, and we will continue taking action to deliver on this goal.”

Jeff Immelt, chief executive of GE: Robert Murray, chief executive of Murray Energy: “We applaud President Trump’s steadfast leadership, and his delivery on this important campaign commitment. Indeed, complete withdrawal from the Paris Climate Accord is an integral part of President Trump’s energy agenda”.

Paul Bailey, president of the American Coalition for Clean Coal Electricity: “The previous administration volunteered to meet one of the most stringent goals of any country in the world, while many other countries do far less to reduce their emissions. Meeting President Obama’s goal would have led to more regulations, higher energy prices, and dependence on less reliable energy sources.”

Barry Worthington, executive director of the US Energy Association: “The US energy industry will continue to reduce emissions, Clean Power Plan or no Clean Power Plan, Paris accord, or no Paris accord. A renegotiated plan will be far superior to the poorly negotiated agreement. We are confident that President Trump took the right step today, putting US interests first.”

David MacLennan, chief executive of Cargill: “It is extremely disappointing. Exiting international accords like the Paris Agreement will negatively impact trade, economic vitality, the state of our environment and relationships amongst the world community.”

General Motors: “GM will not waver from our commitment to the environment and our position on climate change has not changed. International agreements aside, we remain committed to creating a better environment.” Mary Barra, the carmaker’s chief executive, will remain on Mr Trump’s strategy and policy forum.

Ford: “We believe climate change is real, and remain deeply committed to reducing greenhouse gas emissions in our vehicles and our facilities.”

Would get some sense, this is backing Coal, which does not create jobs and is a dying method of Energy...

Coal is dead, Fracking is the one killing it... Coal were the only gave credit for this... All the others including oil said this is bad for a America.

Bad for the environment, bad for jobs..

----

"We don't want other leaders and other countries laughing at us anymore, and they won't be. They won't be," Trump said, styling the Paris accord as a global plot to rob America of his freedom and its riches.

Not laughing, just pity...
Trustfundie Treehuggers

Those plutocrats' Born to Rule sons and daughters are pressuring them to follow this latest pushy spoiled-brat fad. They care more about pleasing their little darlings than about advancing our economy.

Not even close, on either point.

If you believe in Global Warming, sell your computer, your car, live off the grid, and give all of your money to a bunch of Indians named Jimmy at the Hindu Call Center For Telemarketing and Tech Support in Bangladesh.
Never heard of strength in numbers eh? Why aren't you off fighting ISIS, alone? You want them dead, right?

If you REALLY think Trump is bad....then PROVE it! Show the world how deplorable he is.....JUMP against TRUMP !
Do it for social justice....do it TODAY and get even!
JumpAgainstTrup_zpsa3bk8e6h.jpg
Men who have to pay off after being sued for fraud don't have the be shown to be bad - they are bad.

And kill myself over someone not even worthy of the gold-plated bullet? Not going to happen.

All Gore says The Planet Has A Fever and you are The Virus. So quit breathing and do your part to save us from YOU.
All that nasty CO2 coming out of your lungs when you talk is poisoning the environment.

As a plant you should know life is carbon neutral. The carbon we exhale come from the food we eat. The carbon building up in the atmosphere comes from burning fossil fuels.

But I don't follow the alarmist theories. I think a warmer, wetter planet will be a good thing for life . Too bad it won't last.

Covfefe?

None of the countries that signed the accord are "required" to do anything, IM2...they've signed on to do things voluntarily! The thing that makes it an awful deal is that Obama signed us up to cut our emissions first and by a large amount before countries like China and India have to cut theirs. There is nothing in that accord that guarantees us that after crippling our economy by making our businesses buy more expensive energy that our competition will comply with the accord years down the line. Once again...who would sign such a bad deal?

Leadership starts with the word lead. You lead by example. Lead means you go first. Follow is when you go after someone else has done it. Seems that a whole bunch of CEOs do not see things as you guys do. Including Tillerson and the new head of Exxon. Too bad.
Again, you are saying to be a leader, the President has to follow what other people think. That makes no sense. The Paris Agreement appears to be a feel good political gesture that will not effect climate change in any meaningful way, but will raise the cost of energy, costing us many good paying jobs and will slow down development which will cause hardships. Unless there is a clear analysis of what would be gained by going along with the Europeans, it would be irresponsible to pay the cost of the Paris Agreement.

Correction. Liberal NWO turds designed it.

No we designed the plan. There are no liberal NWO turds.

But never fear. Now you conservatives have things your way. Be happy and live with the results.
Keep running your mouth like a little bitch. That is fine. I find it hilarious you are incapable of explaining the benefits for the US. You are just another in a long line of useless posters.

I'll let these people explain things to you.

‘Climate change is real’: CEOs share their disappointment over Trump’s Paris accord exit

U.S. Business Leaders Want to Stay in the Paris Climate Accord

Corporate America Just Slammed Trump’s Decision to Pull Out of the Paris Climate Accord

.Top CEOs tell the CEO president: You're wrong on Paris

Elon Musk quits presidential councils as CEOs criticize Trump's Paris accord exit
So you can't explain the benefits. Lol. Neither could anyone in the articles you linked. Try again little one. In your words explain the benefits for the US.

Oh the benefits are explained to you. When CEOS can see the money that can be made and now can be lost, it shows us sane folks that jobs are going to be lost.
CEO's of Multinational conglomerates telling me this is good, without explaining why, is hardly going to change my mind. These are the same people Democrats scream about all the time. Workers are exploited. CEO's make too much, and on and on, and now, like a good little lemming, you march in lockstep with them. Funny stuff.

Explain how lower energy costs are going to hurt the middle class, because rates will go up if we sign the Accord. Hell, explain any part of the Accord that you personally believe will benefit the US.

You can't, because you have no understanding of it. You haven't read it. I have not read every page, but I have read the equivalent of the executive summary and the majority of relevant parts that will affect US citizens. I know when I'm getting screwed. Only mindless turds who are incapable of independent thought allow their thought process to be controlled by 500 word internet articles that are so shallow, they are a complete waste of time.

Last time snowflake, in your own words, explain the benefits for the US.

None of the countries that signed the accord are "required" to do anything, IM2...they've signed on to do things voluntarily! The thing that makes it an awful deal is that Obama signed us up to cut our emissions first and by a large amount before countries like China and India have to cut theirs. There is nothing in that accord that guarantees us that after crippling our economy by making our businesses buy more expensive energy that our competition will comply with the accord years down the line. Once again...who would sign such a bad deal?

Leadership starts with the word lead. You lead by example. Lead means you go first. Follow is when you go after someone else has done it. Seems that a whole bunch of CEOs do not see things as you guys do. Including Tillerson and the new head of Exxon. Too bad.
Again, you are saying to be a leader, the President has to follow what other people think. That makes no sense. The Paris Agreement appears to be a feel good political gesture that will not effect climate change in any meaningful way, but will raise the cost of energy, costing us many good paying jobs and will slow down development which will cause hardships. Unless there is a clear analysis of what would be gained by going along with the Europeans, it would be irresponsible to pay the cost of the Paris Agreement.
First im2 says we must lead, not follow, and then says we have to follow. He is an internet clown. Need to figure out how to use the ignore feature. Starting to think he has the mental capacity to match his name, a two year old.

Like I said. you don't know shit about leadership.
I am part owner of two companies both in existence since 1980
You live with your parents and all are on government assistence.

Trump pulls US from Paris accord (full speech)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djATp3AoUxI

A new leader of the free world has emerged.

Macron SLAMS Trump for WITHDRAWAL of Paris Climate Accord Agreement 6/1/2017 its NOT RENEGOTIABLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzcrSvF7ZJA

The consequences of the crap drumpf is doing will cost many Americans their jobs. What an orange pos.
In actuality, it is saving jobs for America.

I find it amusing that people on the progressive side equate leadership as running in the middle of the pack.

When you run in the middle of the pack, the scenery is always the same. You see nothing but a bunch of assholes.

Finally, a president with some common sense.

Yep, but you'll have to move to France to take advantage of it.

Sadly, trumpery just handed world supremacy overly to China and the Arctic to Pooting.

Stupid RWNJs knew he would do this. That's why they voted for him - to screw over working class Americans.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

so spaketh only uneducated delusional rightwingnut trump loons.
Jill, on occasion you have been an ok poster. Help im2 and in your own words, explain the benefits of the Accord for the US.
I'll start - it makes a global issue into something treated as - a global issue. It also makes it more expensive for other nations making the playing field that much more level (over time).

Yep, but you'll have to move to France to take advantage of it.

Sadly, trumpery just handed world supremacy overly to China and the Arctic to Pooting.

Stupid RWNJs knew he would do this. That's why they voted for him - to screw over working class Americans.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Lol!!! Oh noes. World supremacy!!! Oh noes! You kids crack me up.

Forum List

Back