The day will come when all liberals will have to submit to LGBT and "come out" as non-straight.

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

This video is meant as a joke to commemorate "Coming Out Day," but it reflects a growing reality: If you are a liberal, it will soon be unacceptable to be straight. You will have to "come out" as anything but straight in order find social acceptance in liberal circles.

I have noticed a growing number of celebrities "coming out" and I'm beginning to think that many of them are lying, because it's really becoming "uncool" to be straight, and soon it will be actually detrimental to an entertainer's career to be straight.

And I've noticed that a growing number of liberals on this forum are "coming out" too, and I think many of them are also lying. If you're liberal and straight, you're just not "with it" anymore.

What's ironic is that in Castro's Cuba, homosexuals are sent to mental hospitals to be "cured," so leftism has not always been pro-LGBT. How did that happen? Because leftists and LGBT share the common goal of tearing down traditional institutions, like marriage, the family, religion, charities, anything that shields individuals from the all-powerful state.

114.gif

This video is meant as a joke to commemorate "Coming Out Day," but it reflects a growing reality: If you are a liberal, it will soon be unacceptable to be straight. You will have to "come out" as anything but straight in order find social acceptance in liberal circles.

I have noticed a growing number of celebrities "coming out" and I'm beginning to think that many of them are lying, because it's really becoming "uncool" to be straight, and soon it will be actually detrimental to an entertainer's career to be straight.

And I've noticed that a growing number of liberals on this forum are "coming out" too, and I think many of them are also lying. If you're liberal and straight, you're just not "with it" anymore.

Pity you haven’t noticed that the thread premise is delusional idiocy.

What's ironic is that in Castro's Cuba, homosexuals are sent to mental hospitals to be "cured," so leftism has not always been pro-LGBT. How did that happen? Because leftists and LGBT share the common goal of tearing down traditional institutions, like marriage, the family, religion, charities, anything that shields individuals from the all-powerful state.
You have an unwarranted fear and hatred of gay Americans – everyone gets that.

All humor has an element of truth, or it wouldn't be funny. The liberals who write and produce Portlandia are more in tune with what's going on in liberal circles than I am. What they are saying in this skit is that young liberals are being pressured to find some sort of alternative to being straight. Note that they try really hard to talk the straight guy out of declaring himself to be straight, but he is a big guy and too slow to understand that being straight makes him "uncool" in their eyes.

And you hate Christians, everyone gets that.

I think he's worried that one day he might be bitten by a radioactive gay person...which will give him the superpower of being able to co-ordinate the soft furnishings in any room in seconds.

Jesus Christ. We may need to let these conservative nutjobs win a couple elections. They're losing their fucking minds!
We've BEEN winning elections... like kicking prog tail to the tune of making history in the last elections... or did you forget?

Get used to it... people are sick of liberal bull shit and out of control political correctness. We all just want to tell ass fuck leftists like you to STFU and get to the back of bus.

All humor has an element of truth, or it wouldn't be funny. The liberals who write and produce Portlandia are more in tune with what's going on in liberal circles than I am. What they are saying in this skit is that young liberals are being pressured to find some sort of alternative to being straight. Note that they try really hard to talk the straight guy out of declaring himself to be straight, but he is a big guy and too slow to understand that being straight makes him "uncool" in their eyes.

Your obsession with ‘liberals’ is as wrong and as idiotic as your obsession with gays.

You see ‘enemies’ and ‘threats’ everywhere, when in fact neither exists.

It’s just the same tedious, boring, unwarranted fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty common to most on the right, the social right in particular.

Jesus Christ. We may need to let these conservative nutjobs win a couple elections. They're losing their fucking minds!
We've BEEN winning elections... like kicking prog tail to the tune of making history in the last elections... or did you forget?

Get used to it... people are sick of liberal bull shit and out of control political correctness. We all just want to tell ass fuck leftists like you to STFU and get to the back of bus.

Oh boy. Jumping up and down about that silly midterm again. Doesn't take much to make you happy, does it.

Yeah you guys elected a bunch of conservative heroes. So what have you have to show for it? :rofl:

And now you nuts elected Trump... and are basically gift-wrapping the Presidency, Senate, and possibly House to the Democrats. 2008 all over again? Not quite... because you losers couldn't possibly fuck up that badly again... but close. :thup:

:lmao:

:itsok:

lol

You’ve won midterm elections using gerrymandered red districts in red states with only a third of eligible voters coming out to vote.

2016 is a General Election where your gerrymandered districts won’t help you, and voter turnout will be high.

I think he's worried that one day he might be bitten by a radioactive gay person...which will give him the superpower of being able to co-ordinate the soft furnishings in any room in seconds.

I am straight, can do that, and have never been bitten, well not by a gay person...

I believe it has to do with his toe tapping when nearing a man restroom...

Forum List

Back