🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Deception of BLM Media Summed Up In One Tweet (Joy Reid)

Minor traffic stops turn into killings because of the police not the criminals. The cops very often seriously escalate situations just because the suspect is angry that they are probably going to jail.

That the suspect is angry does not mean the fault lies with the cops. There are legitimate complaints. There are clearly bad cops. Neither entitles anyone, black, white, or other, to escalate the situation, resist arrest, or engage in any self-help on the street. Courts exist for these reasons. Funeral Homes appreciate your defense of angry suspects.
When a broken tail light or some bullshit escalates into a death the fault lies with the person who initiated the situation.
and that's 99% of the blacks who initiate the problems
..not only do the blacks initiate the problem--they ESCALATE it !!!!!!
The vast majority of traffic stops are bullshit. Did you ever get pulled over and think to yourself you really deserved it?
hahhahahahhahah
..I had a light out -pulled over
..doing 65 in a 65 zone--in the passing lane -pulled over
..if you are violating a law/code/traffic law/etc, you can't complain

....AND, how many deaths from a broken tail light?--the problem is NOT the broken tail light--but when the blacks RESIST and/or ATTACK the cops--like MBrown did...like ASterling did--when he had a pistol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes you can complain if the state is about to reach deep into your pocket and take food off your table. For some people a mere traffic ticket is an economic disaster. This shit is about to cost you dearly and you are supposed to go meekly to your fate? Only fascists think the law is always right.
you just proved how wrong and nonsensical you are
1. if that's an economic DISASTER, [ hahahahah ] you had problems BEFORE the ticket--that's not the government's fault
--this goes into the ROOOOOOOT of the problem--kids having kids before they are financially and mentally ready to have babies
--if you make bad decisions financially and economically, that's not the government's fault
2. so your answer to getting a ticket is to argue with the cops...bad mouth the cops..FIGHT/ATTACK the cops??!!
....the cops DON'T MAKE THE LAWS!!! [ahahahahahahahha ] woooohoooo
3. they are NOT taking '''food off the table'''..that's ridiculous
It is a fact that poor people who can't afford lawyers usually get the shitty end of the legal system. Up until now calls to reform this injustice have fallen on deaf ears. The police prey on the poor and it is totally unreasonable to put the responsibility to stay calm and reasonable on the person who is about to get butt raped by the system while the cops get to overreact all they want.
...woooooohoooooo hahhahahah
..you go from traffic tickets to needing a lawyer .....?????!!!!!!!!!!!

Complete joke. The cops escalated the situation?? Everything was very peaceful until he tried to handcuff him. And he handcuffed him very nonchalant and without any aggression or force. That’s when Rayshaun starting fighting. Then he escalated situation again by wrestling the taser away. Then he escalated AGAIN by turning around and firing the taser.
....same with Alton Sterilng
he had been in trouble with the law before
--the police were called--do they shoot him? no
--they tell him to put his hands on the car..he ESCALATES by refusing--do the cops shoot? no
--they try a tazer--doesn't work--do they shoot? no he CONTINUES to resist--do they shoot? no
--they tackle him and he ESCALATES it more!!!..do they shoot? NO
-he keeps fighting the cops knowing he has a firearm = DUMB/irrational/very crazy
--finally they see he has a firearm and HAVE to shoot

Minor traffic stops turn into killings because of the police not the criminals. The cops very often seriously escalate situations just because the suspect is angry that they are probably going to jail.

That the suspect is angry does not mean the fault lies with the cops. There are legitimate complaints. There are clearly bad cops. Neither entitles anyone, black, white, or other, to escalate the situation, resist arrest, or engage in any self-help on the street. Courts exist for these reasons. Funeral Homes appreciate your defense of angry suspects.
When a broken tail light or some bullshit escalates into a death the fault lies with the person who initiated the situation.
The vast majority of traffic stops are bullshit. Did you ever get pulled over and think to yourself you really deserved it?
hahhahahahhahah

....AND, how many deaths from a broken tail light?--the problem is NOT the broken tail light--but when the blacks RESIST and/or ATTACK the cops--like MBrown did...like ASterling did--when he had a pistol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yes you can complain if the state is about to reach deep into your pocket and take food off your table. For some people a mere traffic ticket is an economic disaster. This shit is about to cost you dearly and you are supposed to go meekly to your fate? Only fascists think the law is always right.
you just proved how wrong and nonsensical you are
1. if that's an economic DISASTER, [ hahahahah ] you had problems BEFORE the ticket--that's not the government's fault
--this goes into the ROOOOOOOT of the problem--kids having kids before they are financially and mentally ready to have babies
--if you make bad decisions financially and economically, that's not the government's fault
2. so your answer to getting a ticket is to argue with the cops...bad mouth the cops..FIGHT/ATTACK the cops??!!
....the cops DON'T MAKE THE LAWS!!! [ahahahahahahahha ] woooohoooo
3. they are NOT taking '''food off the table'''..that's ridiculous
It is a fact that poor people who can't afford lawyers usually get the shitty end of the legal system. Up until now calls to reform this injustice have fallen on deaf ears. The police prey on the poor and it is totally unreasonable to put the responsibility to stay calm and reasonable on the person who is about to get butt raped by the system while the cops get to overreact all they want.
...woooooohoooooo hahhahahah
..you go from traffic tickets to needing a lawyer .....?????!!!!!!!!!!!
Get professional help.

I can listen to an argument that deadly force did not HAVE to be used after the taser was fired. I can listen to it. I don't agree but I can see the view that once the taser is fired and it is no longer a weapon that there is no need to shoot to kill. I understand the view.

But to say that this man was "shot in the back" for being black and "sleeping in the car"??? Completely ignoring that he was driving drunk, failed sobriety, fought the officers, and stole/used a taser???

What a flat out lying whore. And what point does lying like this serve? The ONLY point is to cause more racial division and hate. Can this woman be SO biased that she actually believes this nonsense? Can she be that deranged? And she has 1 million followers. 1 million followers read that bullshit tweet and most probably believe it. Continuing the cycle of hate and potentially leading to more resistance like the Atlanta guys showed. And that is what is continually fueling hatred. Impressionable young people too naive or stupid to research or form their own opinions read absolute garbage like what Joy Reid tweets. She should be ASHAMED of herself.

Sorry, cops have no right to chase after and shoot someone running away from them. What did they figure, that Brooks was gonna jump on a helicopter and head to Katmandu? They had his driver's licenses he'd have been apprehended quickly.

PS: Joy Reid is a "lying whore"? Charming :icon_rolleyes:

I can listen to an argument that deadly force did not HAVE to be used after the taser was fired. I can listen to it. I don't agree but I can see the view that once the taser is fired and it is no longer a weapon that there is no need to shoot to kill. I understand the view.

But to say that this man was "shot in the back" for being black and "sleeping in the car"??? Completely ignoring that he was driving drunk, failed sobriety, fought the officers, and stole/used a taser???

What a flat out lying whore. And what point does lying like this serve? The ONLY point is to cause more racial division and hate. Can this woman be SO biased that she actually believes this nonsense? Can she be that deranged? And she has 1 million followers. 1 million followers read that bullshit tweet and most probably believe it. Continuing the cycle of hate and potentially leading to more resistance like the Atlanta guys showed. And that is what is continually fueling hatred. Impressionable young people too naive or stupid to research or form their own opinions read absolute garbage like what Joy Reid tweets. She should be ASHAMED of herself.

Sorry, cops have no right to chase after and shoot someone running away from them. What did they figure, that Brooks was gonna jump on a helicopter and head to Katmandu? They had his driver's licenses he'd have been apprehended quickly.

So you advocate not chasing after a very drunk man with a taser? What is stopping him from tasering someone on the street and robbing them? Tasering someone and stealing a car and driving off drunk? They are policeman who are supposed to protect the community. You don't let a drunk man run off with a weapon and not give chase.

And Joy Reid IS a liar based off that tweet. And if she wants to blatantly deceive a million people who follow her just to race bait and cause division then yeah shes a whore. A fame and media whore.

So you advocate not chasing after a very drunk man with a taser? What is stopping him from tasering someone on the street and robbing them? Tasering someone and stealing a car and driving off drunk? They are policeman who are supposed to protect the community. You don't let a drunk man run off with a weapon and not give chase.

And Joy Reid IS a liar based off that tweet. And if she wants to blatantly deceive a million people who follow her just to race bait and cause division then yeah shes a whore. A fame and media whore.

A taser is not considered a deadly weapon. If fact, part of a cops standard training involves getting tased. If Brooks had had a gun, then yes, then the cops lives, and public's lives may have been in danger and the shoot may have been justified. This was a bad shoot - Period.

Additionally, I'm not finding anything about a criminal history. You?

The black guy who spent all his money at the car wash instead of the parts store is at blame then.

She is an obama democrat, she is scum and certainly feels no shame for lying and dividing this country. Thats what obama democrats do.

A taser is not considered a deadly weapon. If fact, part of a cops standard training involves getting tased. If Brooks had had a gun, then yes, then the cops lives, and public's lives may have been in danger and the shoot may have been justified. This was a bad shoot - Period.

Are cops trained to not chase suspects that don't have deadly weapons? I don't see how a weapon being "deadly" or not matters if someone is clearly drunk and aggressive and running into downtown Atlanta with said weapon. You are telling me cops are supposed to let a drunk ran run into a crowded city with a weapon that can cause injury (fatal or otherwise) to other people?

Are cops trained to not chase suspects that don't have deadly weapons? I don't see how a weapon being "deadly" or not matters if someone is clearly drunk and aggressive and running into downtown Atlanta with said weapon. You are telling me cops are supposed to let a drunk ran run into a crowded city with a weapon that can cause injury (fatal or otherwise) to other people?

He's fired for a bad shoot. Never work as a cop again. You certainly have a right to represent him at his trial.

He's fired for a bad shoot. Never work as a cop again. You certainly have a right to represent him at his trial.

Hmmm...stopped answering my questions I see. Replied with a sarcastic comment. Must mean you have no more bullshit to spin.

Hmmm...stopped answering my questions I see. Replied with a sarcastic comment. Must mean you have no more bullshit to spin.

You're not making any sense. First you say it's fine to chase suspects who have a deadly weapon.
Then you say it doesn't matter if the weapon is deadly or not.
Which is it?

Nobody wants to go to jail.
But then most wont fight the po po to avoid it.
This kinda shit never ends well for the suspect and only adds more charges.
What kind of idiot cant see that?

Yes.
Thats because I'm not a liberal who thinks laws are for other people.

hahhahahahhahah

If the guy cared about taking food off the table he wouldnt have made matters ten times worse for himself and his family.
With a dewy he might spend a day or two in jail before getting bailed out and he can continue to provide for his family.
Now? If he survives his stupidity he going to get some serious jail time.
How is that providing for his family?

Yup........even told the police that they got me for speeding...........Because I was speeding.......

Your STRAW MAN is BS.............

The police did a shitty job on cuffing him...........didn't get control and didn't work as a team. Let the suspect get loose and lost their weapon in the process even though it was a taser..........Whether lethal force was necessary IDK...........the body cam footage doesn't show when the shots were fired............witnesses were there and we shall see........what we can't see now.

But what we ARE SEEING IS FUEL ON A FIRE to cause more VIOLENCE in the country by the DNC.
The cop got you speeding but were you actually a danger to society? Did he catch you moments before you would have wiped out a schoolbus or something? You would have got where you were going just fine. Cops writing tickets in the name of revenue generation is another great evil that must end.
I still violated the law..............will again too...............anyone that says they don't speed at times is full of it.

I also understand it's revenue as well..........just as DUI's are expensive and generate a ton of money for them................

The biggest mistake on the shooting in Atlanta was that the Police officer lost control in cuffing the man.................he didn't think the guy would do what he did in my opinion......Secondly the other officer should have taken control of the other arm in the cuffing...............

They lost their weapon.......the taser in the scuffle...and then shot the guy.........I didn't see the actual shooting but heard it watching the body cam..............so IDK..............witnesses saw it .......will be decided in court......
The whole thing was a shit show from the get-go. When the blood alcohol comes back it will show he was not even that drunk.

So you pass out in the drive through line often eh?

Ever had someone totally fuck you over and then rub your face in it? That's what cops do for their job. It's a sucky job to be sure and sometimes it's even necessary. Most of the "crimes" they arrest people for are victimless drug offenses and other crap that seem to only be serious arrestable crimes if poor people do it.

Ever had someone totally fuck you over and then rub your face in it? That's what cops do for their job. It's a sucky job to be sure and sometimes it's even necessary. Most of the "crimes" they arrest people for are victimless drug offenses and other crap that seem to only be serious arrestable crimes if poor people do it.

WTF does that have to do with my post?
Only complete morons fight the police.

I'm grateful that no one ever gets killed by drunk drivers.

WTF does that have to do with my post?
Only complete morons fight the police.
Fighting with cops earns you cred in Democratic Hoods.

Forum List

Back