The Declaration of Indifference

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
It seems Texas is opening a vote to the public in talks of seceding from the union again.

I believe the American founders intended states to leave a union that is detrimental to their prosperity, which is outlined in the Declaration of independence, and re-confirmed in the original constitutions of Virginia and Massachusetts.

I believe that if the federal government fails to hold the union together, it is solely the fault of the federal government, who has failed to uphold a Christian moral example, who has willfully ignored the Constitution, and continues to pass rules and laws which are contrary to their powers.

Any person, citizen or foreign, who takes up arms against an exiting state will not be seen as a hero and will only be known as a soldier of totalitarianism.

No propaganda against an exiting state will prevail

It seems Texas is opening a vote to the public in talks of seceding from the union again.

I believe the American founders intended states to leave a union that is detrimental to their prosperity, which is outlined in the Declaration of independence, and re-confirmed in the original constitutions of Virginia and Massachusetts.

I believe that if the federal government fails to hold the union together, it is solely the fault of the federal government, who has failed to uphold a Christian moral example, who has willfully ignored the Constitution, and continues to pass rules and laws which are contrary to their powers.

Any person, citizen or foreign, who takes up arms against an exiting state will not be seen as a hero and will only be known as a soldier of totalitarianism.

Dear Wolfstrike
I think we'd have more success
writing a resolution to separate contested federal programs by PARTY.
No need to secede if we can separate funding on areas of
objection that, lo and behold, involve conflicting BELIEFS, ie
outside of federal jurisdiction and that's why these aren't getting resolved.

This would also do more to educate people of all parties
and states how and where to draw the line between
political BELIEFS and Constitutional govt especially federal.

Both parties should be relieved.
The prochoice Democrats who want universal care
would no longer have to fight off opposing parties,
but would have the green light to set it up for their
members without opposition.
The Republicans would not have to worry about
paying for contested public school policies,
marriage or benefits under terms they don't agree to fund etc.

I would reward taxpayers and businesses with tax breaks
for investing, lending or donating resources into the programs
they support, including mentoring other parties to manage
their own programs without relying on taxes from dissenting citizens.

So instead of having to secede, just write out business
plans for investing locally and writing that off federal taxes,
or dividing federal taxes by parties to fund their agenda without imposing
beliefs on people of other parties and beliefs.

Yeah, you guys go with that......It's a better reason than when Texass stabbed Mexico in the back...

Why even bother asking the United States government when you can simply request the U.N. to recognize Texas as a sovreign state.

One of the criticisms of the Brexit levied by 'liberals' is that England is weaker now than before. How can that be a legitimate criticism considering that England isn't in a state of war right now so its 'strength' isn't an issue. Many countries are weak and they exist quite peacefully and are relatively stable. Should we just return to Spartan city state of existence.

Forum List

Back