Mass shootings are a good thing?
Mass shootings only occur where firearms are banned, genius. There has never been a mass shooting where there were firearms. No mass shooting inside the White House. No mass shooting at police departments. No mass shootings at NRA meetings.

Only a nitwit couldn’t figure this one out...

Are you this stupid or just dishonest?

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia
That wasn’t at a police department, nitwit. You are both stupid and dishonest.

Firearms were banned there? I keep proving you wrong and you keep going. You must be both stupid and dishonest.

The UK has strong gun control.
Then you should move to England if you are too big of a pussy for the U.S. Some people can’t handle liberty. You are clearly one of them.

I see you fail to answer my questions and just babble like a moron. You enjoy hearing about children being shot and killed then? The pussy is you. You cling to your guns while children die.

Mass shootings only occur where firearms are banned, genius. There has never been a mass shooting where there were firearms. No mass shooting inside the White House. No mass shooting at police departments. No mass shootings at NRA meetings.

Firearms were banned there? I keep proving you wrong and you keep going. You must be both stupid and dishonest.
The only thing you’ve “proved” is that you’re incapable of debating me. I said police departments - you attempt to come back with a couple of officers shot at.

School shootings are a result of too many guns.
Really? The White House is filled with fully automatic weapons. How come there has never been a shooting at the White House?

Police Departments are stocked with firearms. How come there are never mass shootings at police departments?

Moron.

The UK has strong gun control. When was their last school shooting?

The only thing you’ve “proved” is that you’re incapable of debating me. I said police departments - you attempt to come back with a couple of officers shot at.

We can all see what you said. "Mass shootings only occur where firearms are banned, genius.". All those police shot and killed were armed.

Really? The White House is filled with fully automatic weapons. How come there has never been a shooting at the White House?

Police Departments are stocked with firearms. How come there are never mass shootings at police departments?

Moron.

Don’t run from a question by asking a different question. Be a man. Answer my question. Or are you too scared to have an honest debate?

You cling to your guns while children die.
Children die because you progressive pussies banned firearms on school grounds. You created victim zones. How is that working out for you?

They die because it is too easy to get guns. Even angry children can get them. When was the last school shooting in the UK? Germany?

Moron.

Don’t run from a question by asking a different question. Be a man. Answer my question. Or are you too scared to have an honest debate?

You have failed to answer that question many times now. You need to be a man.

Children die because you progressive pussies banned firearms on school grounds. You created victim zones. How is that working out for you?
They die because it is too easy to get guns.
Thank you. You just admitted that banning firearms does not prevent them from being readily accessible. All it does is disarm law abiding citizens and empower criminals.

You enjoy hearing about children being shot and killed then?
Ah yes...the irrational, emotional battle cry of the idiot progressive.

Well school shootings happen regularly here. They don't happen regularly where there is strong gun control. We could save children's lives, but you'd rather cling to your guns like a pussy.

They die because it is too easy to get guns.
Thank you. You just admitted that banning firearms does not prevent them from being readily accessible. All it does is disarm law abiding citizens and empower criminals.

When was the last school shooting in the UK?

Make up your feeble mind. Did they stop all criminals from getting guns? Did they stop straw buyers? Hell no. By your own reasoning, nothing short of stopping that 100% is worthwhile.

No.....that is your reasoning......my way is to lock up gun criminals for 30 years.....that stops gun crime...you guys keep letting them out over and over again......you reduce the population of actual criminals who actually use guns to commit crimes....this has the incredible benefit of leaving normal, law abiding gun owners alone...

Oh shut up.

Did you think that up that reply all by yourself?

It's what I, and most others should have told your dumb ass long ago. Just shut up. Your goofy crap isn't even funny any more.

The truth isn't supposed to be funny......it is supposed to show you what reality looks like...

Yet you're incapable of either.

Forum List

Back