It should be as easy as, "all gun lovers have to muster until the trouble making punks in the crowd, start behaving themselves."

And who do we all out until all gun lovers start behaving themselves? We call out the ones that are responsible and that is the Police. You know, the ones that should be called out for the unruly crowds in the first place. Not you gun nutters.
The People are the Militia. The Militia gets results, not make excuses.

Yes, we called it Lynching in the old days.

It should be as easy as, "all gun lovers have to muster until the trouble making punks in the crowd, start behaving themselves."

And who do we all out until all gun lovers start behaving themselves? We call out the ones that are responsible and that is the Police. You know, the ones that should be called out for the unruly crowds in the first place. Not you gun nutters.

And, as in the old days, it's illegal. So good luck with your sublimely ignorant belief that the police are yours to command for your insane, fascistic bullshit.

only right wingers, fantasize about that.

Here is what I mean:

And, as in the old days, it's illegal. So good luck with your sublimely ignorant belief that the police are yours to command for your insane, fascistic bullshit.

My Police are there to support the Laws, period. You want to show up to my house with your "Militia" and don't expect both the Police and me to be very violent about it don't kid yourself. You may not get the response to that "Revolution" that you expect. You go ahead and dream about your "Revolution" all you want but don't act on it. It's illegal and tantamount on trying to do lynching. But it's not Lynching if your bunch does it right?

My Police are there to support the Laws, period. You want to show up to my house with your "Militia" and don't expect both the Police and me to be very violent about it don't kid yourself. You may not get the response to that "Revolution" that you expect. You go ahead and dream about your "Revolution" all you want but don't act on it. It's illegal and tantamount on trying to do lynching. But it's not Lynching if your bunch does it right?
How well did that work for Vietnam vets? Go ahead, be illegal and burn your draft card.

How well did that work for Vietnam vets? Go ahead, be illegal and burn your draft card.

Sounds to me like it's YOU that are the Traitor here. You don't respect our Police Force since it gets in the way of your "Fantasy". And, cupcake, if we are Vietnam Vets then we didn't burn your draft cards. People like you did. We served regardless of what we personally thought. And I am damned proud that I did. And I am damned proud of anyone else that did then, before, since and now. If you Traitors decide to do another "Revolution" we will stand shoulder to shoulder with our Law Enforcement if they need us. We will become the Organized Militia.

Sounds to me like it's YOU that are the Traitor here. You don't respect our Police Force since it gets in the way of your "Fantasy". And, cupcake, if we are Vietnam Vets then we didn't burn your draft cards. People like you did. We served regardless of what we personally thought. And I am damned proud that I did. And I am damned proud of anyone else that did then, before, since and now. If you Traitors decide to do another "Revolution" we will stand shoulder to shoulder with our Law Enforcement if they need us. We will become the Organized Militia.
We have a Second Amendment; we should have no security problems.

As long as the law is in your favor or the way you interpret it. Let it go the other way and you become a security problem big time. I don't think it is a second amendment problem I think it's more a spoiled brat throwing a fit of "You can't tell me what to do" more than anything else. The Law is the Law. You don't like it, move to another country that is more to your liking. And stop smelling up America.

As long as the law is in your favor or the way you interpret it. Let it go the other way and you become a security problem big time. I don't think it is a second amendment problem I think it's more a spoiled brat throwing a fit of "You can't tell me what to do" more than anything else. The Law is the Law. You don't like it, move to another country that is more to your liking. And stop smelling up America.
lol. I know it is a Second Amendment problem. Federal law, is federal law. The right wing only claims less fortunate illegals, are the real illegals.

lol. I know it is a Second Amendment problem. Federal law, is federal law. The right wing only claims less fortunate illegals, are the real illegals.

The problem with the 2nd amendment is that the first part of it is no longer applicable since about 1917 when the National Guard was created. The problem with the 2nd part of it is that it's too broad of a statement. In reality, the whole thing needs to be updated to apply to today's application. The ones that keep screaming "You are trying to take my rights" really don't have a leg to stand on. I would think they would be the first to be screaming to have it rewritten so that it applies to today. With the National Guard Act and the Supreme Court Rulings on Firearms the 2nd amendment has become pretty worthless. It's become unconstitutional in itself.

Yes, the more "Fortunate" Illegals can buy their way into citizenship. Many of them just use the H2B to gain citizenship. The less fortunate don't have those avenues. Or they don't have rich buddies to pad the paperwork for them. Don't you just love it when Corporate owns the Government lock stock and barrel.

The problem with the 2nd amendment is that the first part of it is no longer applicable since about 1917 when the National Guard was created. The problem with the 2nd part of it is that it's too broad of a statement. In reality, the whole thing needs to be updated to apply to today's application. The ones that keep screaming "You are trying to take my rights" really don't have a leg to stand on. I would think they would be the first to be screaming to have it rewritten so that it applies to today. With the National Guard Act and the Supreme Court Rulings on Firearms the 2nd amendment has become pretty worthless. It's become unconstitutional in itself.

Yes, the more "Fortunate" Illegals can buy their way into citizenship. Many of them just use the H2B to gain citizenship. The less fortunate don't have those avenues. Or they don't have rich buddies to pad the paperwork for them. Don't you just love it when Corporate owns the Government lock stock and barrel.
I agree to disagree. Only the right wing, plays both sides of our Second Amendment.

We should have no security problems in our free States; any gun lover should be drafted first, if there is anyone to blame.

I agree to disagree. Only the right wing, plays both sides of our Second Amendment.

We should have no security problems in our free States; any gun lover should be drafted first, if there is anyone to blame.

The most vocal, most of them have never served. They think that playing games on weekends with their buddies in the forest is like real war. I have a saying borrowed from Star Trek. General Order 24 would apply.

The most vocal, most of them have never served. They think that playing games on weekends with their buddies in the forest is like real war. I have a saying borrowed from Star Trek. General Order 24 would apply.
stop whining about taxes to pay for our alleged, wars on crime, drugs, and terror; it really is that simple, right wingers.

just start claiming, you all love being real men who don't whine about taxes.

So your claim is that a person doesn't though? :eusa_doh:
Our federal Constitution enumerates our civil rights as Persons in our Republic.
You didn’t answer the question. For that matter, you didn’t even make a coherent statement. Gee....I wonder why that is.

You keep looking for the answer you want to see. Not going to happen. Now, just hide those guns. We are coming for them. We had a meeting last night and voted that you need to have your weapons banned and confiscated. It sometimes pays to be paranoid when they really are out to get you.

No, you're not. However, you are exactly the type of person I don't believe should own a firearm.

I own a firearm, yes. The biggest reason is because I just want to. But one of the smallest reason is to prevent you gun nutters from doing your worst to the community as I am well aware you really want to do to those that don't think exactly like you do. You want my 45? Come and get it. One piece at a time. It comes in 9 pieces.

YOU should not own a firearm.

Law enforcement literally ran away. And with thousand rioting, more than 6 rounds were needed. Hell, more than 600 rounds were needed.

Failed left-wing policy doing what failed left-wing policy does...

32A14EAA-A7DD-4F19-9298-64E39F123579.jpeg

The problem with the 2nd amendment is that the first part of it is no longer applicable since about 1917 when the National Guard was created. The problem with the 2nd part of it is that it's too broad of a statement. In reality, the whole thing needs to be updated to apply to today's application.
The fact that you think it needs to be re-written is exactly the reason why it exists.

Your police have no legal obligation to come to your aid

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

Your police have no legal obligation to come to your aid

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

And doesn't THAT make us all feel warm and fuzzy and safe?

Forum List

Back