The definitive guide to the "Global Warming" scam

it proves that ice didn't exist. You are suggesting ice is needed. Why?
I did not suggest that ice was needed. What it shows is that during the Quaternary ice age, central portions of Greenland, if not all of it, have been ice free. Thus there is a possibility that AGW could make it ice free which would raise sea level about 21 meters (~69 feet).
so there is a base and it too was ice free. Why do you need it to have ice?
It's not that we need it or don't. As I just explained, it's unexpectedly early end indicates Greenland's ice cap is not as stable as had been thought.
blows your nonsense up!
How?

I did not suggest that ice was needed. What it shows is that during the Quaternary ice age, central portions of Greenland, if not all of it, have been ice free. Thus there is a possibility that AGW could make it ice free which would raise sea level about 21 meters (~69 feet).
I think that number may be high. And why are you blaming AGW when it's the ocean circulating heat from the Atlantic to the Arctic that is responsible for the northern hemisphere deglaciating?

And I responded. This graphic IS NOT the product of the IUCN and can found in NO IUCN resource anywhere. This was procuced by someone named Wrightstone. IUCN data show nothing but massively increasing extinction rates for all categories of animals over this time span. You've been informed of this yet you still publish this graph. That makes you a WILLFUL LIAR.

This isn't from IUCN either.

Where is this increase credited to atmospheric CO2 levels asshole?

Can we say "cherry-picked"?

View attachment 941581

View attachment 941580

You are a stupid lying ratfuck.
Hey Superman, try to act like an adult. Thanks.

You’re so terrified by the propaganda you’ve consumed, that it has you completely off the sanity cliff.
I don't sound like I'm terrified because I am not. I am angry.
In other words, it’s done exactly what it was designed to do. Sad.
Paranoid delusions is probably the most common insanity among conservatives. This has probably always been the case but the real threat of demographic forces eliminating the Republican party in its entirety has driven many of its adherent into the fringes.

Forum List

Back