The Democrat War Against Free Speech

What the FUCK?

You didn't even *touch* what I said.

I scaled and deboned your red herring, and served it to you on a silver platter.

Why don't you hold PolitcalChic accountable?

It wasn't her logical fallacy, it was your's,

Moreover, you contradicted own yourself in that stupidass, nonsensical reply.

Izzatrite?

What the FUCK?

You didn't even *touch* what I said.

I scaled and deboned your red herring, and served it to you on a silver platter.

Why don't you hold PolitcalChic accountable?

It wasn't her logical fallacy, it was your's,

Moreover, you contradicted own yourself in that stupidass, nonsensical reply.

Izzatrite?
No you didn't. Not one bit.

You won't hold her to fire -- and you know why.

The only way I'm a liar is if flag desecration in *not* Free Speech.

Is it, or isn't it?

Comrade, can you point to a post where PC advocated for banning flag desecration?

If not, your straw man fails.

BTW, do you ever shop anywhere but "Fallacies R Us?"
Read her OP -- then the part where she failed to address the issue at all. She said the was "no wiggle room" in laws banning Free Speech.

This isn't difficult.

Read her OP -- then the part where she failed to address the issue at all. She said the was "no wiggle room" in laws banning Free Speech.

This isn't difficult.

I read it, however I am not a desperate troll seeking to obfuscate the fact that the democrats are at war to crush civil rights, particularly the right to speak and express opinions not sanctioned by the party.

You of the anti-liberty left are merely blowing smoke in hopes of distracting from the central issue - which is the attack on the 1st and basic liberty by the fascist democrats.

Net Neutrality is all about free speech and access to free speech.

Even for you, that is an astoundingly stupid claim.

I get it, you have no fucking idea what net neutrality is, or what it does - but the hate sites told you to be for it - so you are.

People against it are in favor of corporate control of what will me available to users of the net, depending on which service provider is being used. It equates to straight forward fascism.

Are you actually drunk, or are you truly this ignorant?
Maybe you could explain what net neutrality is and how I got it all wrong. Tell us about what it does. Maybe you could find some links that are more smarter and betterer than the ones I might be able to find.

The famous book-burners of all time were the left wing Nazis party.
I bet you approve eh?
article-1310035-0B131395000005DC-576_468x319.jpg
Not a left wing Nazi here. I'm more inclined to burning a Islamic terrorist.

I get it, you have no fucking idea what net neutrality is, or what it does - but the hate sites told you to be for it - so you are.

People against it are in favor of corporate control of what will me available to users of the net, depending on which service provider is being used. It equates to straight forward fascism.

Maybe you could explain what net neutrality is and how I got it all wrong. Tell us about what it does. Maybe you could find some links that are more smarter and betterer than the ones I might be able to find.

Of course this is from CBS, a member of the MSM that some have been told by Chairman Limppaw not to trust. And some people believe him, proving President Lincoln spot on - but I digress:

Teeing up for a net neutrality decision - CBS News

I noticed that all our Liberal/Progressive/Democrat pals are deathly silent about

1. ...a Democrat Congressman suing to keep some group from advertising that his vote authorized funds for abortion....
none of the Leftists defending him???

2. ....Democrats Reid and Markey want 'hate speech' legislation ...causes of offense are "gender, race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation."

In other words, anything.
....none of the Leftists penning posts in favor of same???

3. ....and Democrat LBJ, the 'father of illegitimacy,' made it illegal for churches to engage in political speech.
Where are all the Leftist posts supporting this unconstitutional power grab???

Where is all that vaunted Leftist 'critical thinking'????
1 Wouldn't you sue for defamation if someone's lies cost or threatened your job?

Of course this is from CBS, a member of the MSM that some have been told by Chairman Limppaw not to trust. And some people believe him, proving President Lincoln spot on - but I digress:

Teeing up for a net neutrality decision - CBS News
I was looking for Mr. Uncensored2008 to give an answer since he accused me of using hate sites to provide a definition and implied I was drunk or truly ignorant. Hence, the sarcastic use of the words more smarter and betterer. Would like to hear how he defines net neutrality. I stick by by original post.

You're an unrepentant liar.....what's to discuss?

How predictable ^^^, unable to defend herself she goes on the attack.

It is the reason you appear in these threads....your hunger to be beaten and abused.
It speaks to your sense of self-realization.....you know what you deserve.
This is what your threads boil down to

But....you're a proven liar.....so......

Is it, or isn't it?

Oh....look! You're lying again!

Can't help yourself, can you?

You've simply been a Liberal so long, ....it's indelible.

I noticed that all our Liberal/Progressive/Democrat pals are deathly silent about

1. ...a Democrat Congressman suing to keep some group from advertising that his vote authorized funds for abortion....

2. ....Democrats Reid and Markey want 'hate speech' legislation ...causes of offense are "gender, race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation."

3. ....and Democrat LBJ, the 'father of illegitimacy,' made it illegal for churches to engage in political speech.

1 Wouldn't you sue for defamation if someone's lies cost or threatened your job?

Dunce, you can sue Mickey D's if your fries are too short.

Is it, or isn't it?

Comrade, can you point to a post where PC advocated for banning flag desecration?

If not, your straw man fails.

BTW, do you ever shop anywhere but "Fallacies R Us?"

Wait.....you're not suggesting that NYLiar lied?????

What is this world coming to.

This isn't difficult.

I read it, however I am not a desperate troll seeking to obfuscate the fact that the democrats are at war to crush civil rights, particularly the right to speak and express opinions not sanctioned by the party.

You of the anti-liberty left are merely blowing smoke in hopes of distracting from the central issue - which is the attack on the 1st and basic liberty by the fascist democrats.

Just to reiterate, the liar, PaperWeight, pretended to ignore this, in the OP:

"2. OK...here is the problem. An argument can be made that there are certain acceptable limits.... Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. pretty much nailed it with the 'no shouting fire'comment."

Dunce, you can sue Mickey D's if your fries are too short.
Wait! I thought Dems we're remiss for not defending his right to sue?

This isn't difficult.

Just to reiterate, the liar, PaperWeight, pretended to ignore this, in the OP:

"2. OK...here is the problem. An argument can be made that there are certain acceptable limits.... Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr. pretty much nailed it with the 'no shouting fire'comment."
We read it. And the :"But" that immediately followed that line --

and your hot frog babble...

and your definitive conclusion: "Every law, regulation, order, mandate, code, dictum, ordinance, should be held up to the specific language "Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech,..."

Forum List

Back