The Democrat war on women targets Melania

Copying other people's stuff for your own speeches hasn't been defended until now.

Remember when Biden did it? It tanked his presidential campaign.

Oh wait.................it's only bad if Democrats do it, but Republicans have free reign.

Biden copied an entire speech, word for word. Melania didn't copy anything.

Yes, she did. She copied the entire section on values, hard work, respect for others, almost word for word. Not only the wording but the paragraph structure, was plagerized.

Bullshit. Each sentence was worded differently. That isn't plagiarism.

Last edited:
Copying other people's stuff for your own speeches hasn't been defended until now.

Oh wait.................it's only bad if Democrats do it, but Republicans have free reign.

Yes, she did. She copied the entire section on values, hard work, respect for others, almost word for word. Not only the wording but the paragraph structure, was plagerized.

Bullshit. Each sentences was worded differently. That isn't plagiarism.

Bullshit.

The only difference is one is in a standard US English accent and the other sounds like Simka Gravas.

The Dims and their minions in the media are doing everything possible to take down Melania Trump. They see her as a threat so they accuse her of plagiarism. These are the same douche bags who accused Romney of being sexist. Meanwhile, they never pass up an opportunity to attack, abuse and degrade any woman who isn't a Democrat toady. There appears to be no natural limit to their sleaziness and hypocrisy.

That's all this is, folks: a tactic. The First night of the convention scored major points, and they want to change the subject, so they attack Melania. Their so-called "principles" don't appear to be an obstacle.

Even this thread is dumb by the standards you have set bripat, and the bar cannot be placed any lower without the use of heavy equipment.

Someone set her up, and that someone must have come from the Trump inner circle. Since you're an anarchist and an misogynist, why do you care that the Wife of the GOP future nominee was embarrassed?

It's clear that Dims and their media minions have targeted Melania for special attention. They are following the Dim modus operandi. To wit:

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
Melania is very popular with the voters. Hence, the Dims hate her. We all know that if she was a Democrat there would have been no story.

Plagerism is the theft of the ideas and words. CNN had a college dean on this morning who said that Melania was a student at his university, she'd be gone today, expelled. Plagerists generally change a few words and phrases but it's still plagerism.

A side by side comparison of the plagerized passages shows that each sentence changes only a few words or one phrase, slight changes. Also, the order in which she spoke of the values is the same - hard work, respect for other, passing these virtues on to the children, is exactly the same.

You can't put try to dress this up and pretend it didn't happen, or this is the result of a campaign against Melania. The Trumps did this to themselves. Amateur hour all the way.

Call me when it gets to the level of vilification and hatred the right has poured on Michelle Obama for 8 years.

I suspect you'll be too busy with your perpetual Sarah Palin Hate Rape Fantasy RPG.

Plagerism is the theft of the ideas and words. CNN had a college dean on this morning who said that Melania was a student at his university, she'd be gone today, expelled. Plagerists generally change a few words and phrases but it's still plagerism.

A side by side comparison of the plagerized passages shows that each sentence changes only a few words or one phrase, slight changes. Also, the order in which she spoke of the values is the same - hard work, respect for other, passing these virtues on to the children, is exactly the same.

You can't put try to dress this up and pretend it didn't happen, or this is the result of a campaign against Melania. The Trumps did this to themselves. Amateur hour all the way.

They bleat like this because they're groveling at the feet of a creature who wallows in self-delusion, who has never taken any kind of responsibility, or even so much as held a job, in his life.

Bullshit.

The only difference is one is in a standard US English accent and the other sounds like Simka Gravas.

altruisms are all I see.

Bullshit.

Nope:

Melania Trump (July 2016): “My parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise; that you treat people with respect.

Michelle Obama (August 2008): “And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them.

Every sentence is different. That isn't plagiarism.

Note: "My word is my bond" as brokers say (or "my word, my bond!")
It's a maritime brokers' motto. Since 1801 the motto of the London Stock Exchange (in Latin "dictum meum pactum") where bargains are made with no exchange of documents and no written pledges being given.

So Moochelle didn't invent that expression either.

That didn't tank his campaign.....his personality did that...and notice....he is the sitting V.P........democrats have no standards for any behavior.........

Did she really look up Michelle's speech and copy it or did she just use some common phrases that have probably been used dozens of times? I really don't think for a moment she actually heard Michelle's speech or looked it up. Coincidence or maybe speech writer who didn't remember where he/she heard stuff?

I find it funny that this is the big "scandal" from the first night of the convention. I know the left was hoping for so much more, but they have to settle for what they can get.

I see more leftie posts expressing outrage at this than about Hillary's lying, murdered cops and terrorists. So glad you guys got your priorities straight. Not.

The important part about the speeches is that Mrs. Trump probably means what she said. Michelle certainly hasn't respected everyone. She even admitted not being proud of this country and has shown clear disrespect at flag ceremonies and such. And her language has been divisive.

Many of us were taught the same things growing up. A man is only as good as his word naturally changes to your word is your bond for women.

But, the left is so fucking desperate to take a shot at Trump and his wife that they will jump on any little thing.

They bleat like this because they're groveling at the feet of a creature who wallows in self-delusion, who has never taken any kind of responsibility, or even so much as held a job, in his life.

Melania had a job before she got married, douche bag. How does anyone voting for Hillary attack anyone for not having held a job? Who's "wallowing in self delusion" more than Hillary? No matter how you douche bags attack Trump, it always comes back to bite you because Hillary is such a sleazy scandal ridden piece of crap.

Both speeches are copied from Alinsky.

And neither of the speeches is written by the speaker.

Last edited:

They didn't fire elizabeth warren for lying about being a native American.......only republicans get punished for breaking the rules....

Did she really look up Michelle's speech and copy it or did she just use some common phrases that have probably been used dozens of times? I really don't think for a moment she actually heard Michelle's speech or looked it up. Coincidence or maybe speech writer who didn't remember where he/she heard stuff?

I find it funny that this is the big "scandal" from the first night of the convention. I know the left was hoping for so much more, but they have to settle for what they can get.

I see more leftie posts expressing outrage at this than about Hillary's lying, murdered cops and terrorists. So glad you guys got your priorities straight. Not.

"My word is my bond" has been around for over 200 years.

They didn't fire elizabeth warren for lying about being a native American.......only republicans get punished for breaking the rules....

Being a douche bag is a resume enhancement for Dims.

"My word is my bond" has been around for over 200 years.

Yup. So, who did Michelle steal it from? She damn sure didn't make it up herself. And if her parents taught her respect, why doesn't she show it for America and whites?

You mean some leftwing Democrat dean said he would expel Melania? Who would have ever imagined that?

The leftists can't help but to constantly call her a whore. Even if that was true, I always thought slut shaming was not legit according to their ideology.

Oh, actually that was standards.

Forum List

Back