The Democrat war on women targets Melania

Copying other people's stuff for your own speeches hasn't been defended until now.

Remember when Biden did it? It tanked his presidential campaign.

Oh wait.................it's only bad if Democrats do it, but Republicans have free reign.
Just let us know when she's running for president. Then you might have something to complain about.

How do you conservatives feel today when the Trump campaign actually admitted that they lifted portions of Mrs. Trump's speech from Mrs. Obama's speech?

Interestingly enough, a person came forward and said they did it, but the Trump campaign is going to let her stay on.
Republican -/- Conservative. Conservative =/= Republican. Trump =/= Conservative. Do try to keep that straight.

How do you conservatives feel today when the Trump campaign actually admitted that they lifted portions of Mrs. Trump's speech from Mrs. Obama's speech?

Interestingly enough, a person came forward and said they did it, but the Trump campaign is going to let her stay on.

No one gives a flying fuck aside from the Hillary butt hole suckers and the drive-by media.

The Dims and their minions in the media are doing everything possible to take down Melania Trump. They see her as a threat so they accuse her of plagiarism. These are the same douche bags who accused Romney of being sexist. Meanwhile, they never pass up an opportunity to attack, abuse and degrade any woman who isn't a Democrat toady. There appears to be no natural limit to their sleaziness and hypocrisy.

That's all this is, folks: a tactic. The First night of the convention scored major points, and they want to change the subject, so they attack Melania. Their so-called "principles" don't appear to be an obstacle.
Democrats target the plagiarist.

You mean Obama?

No one gives a flying fuck aside from the Hillary butt hole suckers and the drive-by media.

Then why did you start this poor-me thread, ya lying little fuck?

You are completely busted. Hope you like the taste of crow.

The point of this thread is to highlight leftwing hypocrites like you.

And it backfired.

And it backfired.
Hmmm, no it didn't.

Call me when it gets to the level of vilification and hatred the right has poured on Michelle Obama for 8 years.

No. You seem not to mind when all of this is dumped on Melania, but lo and behold the end is nigh if Michelle receives even the slightest iota of criticism. Women should be treated with respect, no matter what party they belong to and no matter who their husband (ahem) is.

And it backfired.
In what way, pray tell?

Call me when it gets to the level of vilification and hatred the right has poured on Michelle Obama for 8 years.

No. You seem not to mind when all of this is dumped on Melania, but lo and behold the end is nigh if Michelle receives even the slightest iota of criticism. Women should be treated with respect, no matter what party they belong to and no matter who their husband (ahem) is.

Ever seen a penis photoshopped onto Melania?

Didn't think so. Me neither.

What? Is that supposed to be some sort of rebuttal?

And it backfired.
In what way, pray tell?

"Every".
See the nested quotes in 106. Reality has no effect on Fingerboy. He just digs deeper.

The Dims and their minions in the media are doing everything possible to take down Melania Trump. They see her as a threat so they accuse her of plagiarism. These are the same douche bags who accused Romney of being sexist. Meanwhile, they never pass up an opportunity to attack, abuse and degrade any woman who isn't a Democrat toady. There appears to be no natural limit to their sleaziness and hypocrisy.

That's all this is, folks: a tactic. The First night of the convention scored major points, and they want to change the subject, so they attack Melania. Their so-called "principles" don't appear to be an obstacle.

She is guilty of plagiarism.
Her speech writer (who shares blame) admitted it.
It would have been a minor thing; until they tried to spin it.
Now she's caught in a lie.

Those are the facts, now back to the fantasy...

She is guilty of plagiarism.
Her speech writer (who shares blame) admitted it.
It would have been a minor thing; until they tried to spin it.
Now she's caught in a lie.

Those are the facts, now back to the fantasy...

No one but leftwing nut jobs like you gives a damn. This issue is utterly trivial, but when they haven't got anything better, you can always trust the left wing douche bags and the media drones to drum up an inconsequential issue into a scandal.

Will you condemn the disrespect being directed at Melania? Or is she undeserving because she's married to the Donald?

Are all women created equal? Or are certain women a subclass of the human species for being conservative or having Trump as her last name?

Last edited:

And it backfired.
In what way, pray tell?

"Every".
See the nested quotes in 106. Reality has no effect on Fingerboy. He just digs deeper.

There is no "deeper," moron. This is a non-issue that turds like you are trying to spin up into a distraction from the drumming your nominee is taking at the Convention.

Will you condemn the disrespect being directed at Melania? Or is she undeserving because she's married to the Donald?

Only Democrat women are entitled to be treated with respect, apparently. It's open season on Republican women.

I'm sure that will happen long before Melania is first lady for 8 years. It will probably be equivalent after one year.
Trump is not the President and it hast started.

My stock in Kleenex and Depends have paid off.

Forum List

Back