The Democrat war on women targets Melania

So this is all ok:

obama's 2014 SotU address:

"‘Our job is to help Americans build a future of hope and opportunity, a future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy, a future of hope and opportunity requires that all citizens have affordable and available healthcare, extending opportunity and hope depends on a stable supply of energy"

Ooops: "all of that came from the 2007 State of the Union from George W. Bush.” said Marc Thiessen, who was the lead speech writer on Bush’s speech. He quickly recognized it.

FLASHBACK: Obama plagiarized - George W. Bush! - The American Mirror

There's also this:

And this:

Obama's State of the Union Was Tantamount to Plagiarism

. . . . but it's bad that Melania did same.

Okey dokey.

:rolleyes:

Typical Democrat response: "That was then. This is now. We aren't discussing Obama."

The Rats are always jealous because all of their Female Democrats look like men, and most our our female conservatives look like ladies we see in penthouse.

CN1s50IWgAAo-Zw.png

Democrats want women to be lesbian comrades who advocate for straight women to murder their babies. 50% of those slaughtered would be female.

Democrats want women to be lesbian comrades who advocate for straight women to murder their babies. 50% of those slaughtered would be female.

Well, here above is a right winger who forgot to have his daily enema.....

Elizabeth Warren: Proof that some Democrat females have both a vagina and a very small penis

I have plagiarized more than once in my life without citing the source and bet you have also.

Don't forget, not only did she borrow from Mrs. Obama's speech, but she included lyrics from the rickroll song Never Gonna Give You Up.

Oh yeah......................let's not forget that the RNC program flyers have her listed as having a degree in archetechture when in fact she only attended one year. Her website says she has a degree as well. Guess fact checking things and checking the originality of speeches has gone by the wayside for the RNC.
I think Rick Astley did "Never going to give you up."

Since when do you have to ask permission to use someone's song? All you have to do is pay royalties.

Copying other people's stuff for your own speeches hasn't been defended until now.

Remember when Biden did it? It tanked his presidential campaign.

Oh wait.................it's only bad if Democrats do it, but Republicans have free reign.

Biden copied an entire speech, word for word. Melania didn't copy anything.

Yes, she did. She copied the entire section on values, hard work, respect for others, almost word for word. Not only the wording but the paragraph structure, was plagerized.

Bullshit. Each sentences was worded differently. That isn't plagiarism.

Bullshit.

The only difference is one is in a standard US English accent and the other sounds like Simka Gravas.

Nope:

Melania Trump (July 2016): “My parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise; that you treat people with respect.

Michelle Obama (August 2008): “And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them.

Every sentence is different. That isn't plagiarism.

Note: "My word is my bond" as brokers say (or "my word, my bond!")
It's a maritime brokers' motto. Since 1801 the motto of the London Stock Exchange (in Latin "dictum meum pactum") where bargains are made with no exchange of documents and no written pledges being given.

So Moochelle didn't invent that expression either.

WOW, you really are ignorant and not afraid to show it.

Biden copied an entire speech, word for word. Melania didn't copy anything.

Yes, she did. She copied the entire section on values, hard work, respect for others, almost word for word. Not only the wording but the paragraph structure, was plagerized.

Bullshit. Each sentences was worded differently. That isn't plagiarism.

Bullshit.

The only difference is one is in a standard US English accent and the other sounds like Simka Gravas.

Nope:

Melania Trump (July 2016): “My parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise; that you treat people with respect.

Michelle Obama (August 2008): “And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them.

Every sentence is different. That isn't plagiarism.

Note: "My word is my bond" as brokers say (or "my word, my bond!")
It's a maritime brokers' motto. Since 1801 the motto of the London Stock Exchange (in Latin "dictum meum pactum") where bargains are made with no exchange of documents and no written pledges being given.

So Moochelle didn't invent that expression either.

WOW, you really are ignorant and not afraid to show it.

Man, you are such a dumb fuck!

That's the quality of your "arguments."

The Dims and their minions in the media are doing everything possible to take down Melania Trump. They see her as a threat so they accuse her of plagiarism. These are the same douche bags who accused Romney of being sexist. Meanwhile, they never pass up an opportunity to attack, abuse and degrade any woman who isn't a Democrat toady. There appears to be no natural limit to their sleaziness and hypocrisy.

That's all this is, folks: a tactic. The First night of the convention scored major points, and they want to change the subject, so they attack Melania. Their so-called "principles" don't appear to be an obstacle.
Democrats target the plagiarist.

How do you conservatives feel today when the Trump campaign actually admitted that they lifted portions of Mrs. Trump's speech from Mrs. Obama's speech?

Interestingly enough, a person came forward and said they did it, but the Trump campaign is going to let her stay on.

How do you conservatives feel today when the Trump campaign actually admitted that they lifted portions of Mrs. Trump's speech from Mrs. Obama's speech?

Interestingly enough, a person came forward and said they did it, but the Trump campaign is going to let her stay on.

The conversation may have played out like this from Trump:

"Look, we need a "fall-guy".........say that its your fault and offer a resignation which I will refuse and give you a raise in the bargain."

Forum List

Back