The Democrat war on women targets Melania

The Dims and their minions in the media are doing everything possible to take down Melania Trump. They see her as a threat so they accuse her of plagiarism. These are the same douche bags who accused Romney of being sexist. Meanwhile, they never pass up an opportunity to attack, abuse and degrade any woman who isn't a Democrat toady. There appears to be no natural limit to their sleaziness and hypocrisy.

That's all this is, folks: a tactic. The First night of the convention scored major points, and they want to change the subject, so they attack Melania. Their so-called "principles" don't appear to be an obstacle.

Uhhmmmmmm...... the speaker whose speech was nicked ------ IS a woman.

/thread
Did you have a point of some kind?

Check your title's first five words. Then gaze in wonder at the hypocrisy meter.

I'm sure that will happen long before Melania is first lady for 8 years. It will probably be equivalent after one year.
Doubt it.

I don't.
You also thought Obama was hoping ebola would kill us all.
No. He just didn't care. He also doesn't care how many Americans ISIS kills.
See this is why no one can take you seriously.
They don't take me seriously because I post obvious facts?

Because you're a weaselly little fuck.

The Dims and their minions in the media are doing everything possible to take down Melania Trump. They see her as a threat so they accuse her of plagiarism. These are the same douche bags who accused Romney of being sexist. Meanwhile, they never pass up an opportunity to attack, abuse and degrade any woman who isn't a Democrat toady. There appears to be no natural limit to their sleaziness and hypocrisy.

That's all this is, folks: a tactic. The First night of the convention scored major points, and they want to change the subject, so they attack Melania. Their so-called "principles" don't appear to be an obstacle.

Uhhmmmmmm...... the speaker whose speech was nicked ------ IS a woman.

/thread
Did you have a point of some kind?

Check your title's first five words. Then gaze in wonder at the hypocrisy meter.

You are confused about where the hypocrisy can be found.

Did that hit a nerve?

Did that hit a nerve?
No

Call me when it gets to the level of vilification and hatred the right has poured on Michelle Obama for 8 years.
Racist vilification, huh? Like pointing out that in 4 days Pokemon Go did more to improve the health of Americans than all the failed programs / lunch menus Michelle forced on Americans in 7.5 years?!

:p

13754634_10157842655345377_5208625994260241884_n.jpg

Copying other people's stuff for your own speeches hasn't been defended until now.

Remember when Biden did it? It tanked his presidential campaign.

Oh wait.................it's only bad if Democrats do it, but Republicans have free reign.

Biden copied an entire speech, word for word. Melania didn't copy anything.

Yes, she did. She copied the entire section on values, hard work, respect for others, almost word for word. Not only the wording but the paragraph structure, was plagerized.

Been wondering...

If Melania plagiarized Michelle, who plagiarized Alinsky, didn't she really plagiarize Alinsky?

obama's 2014 SotU address:

"‘Our job is to help Americans build a future of hope and opportunity, a future of hope and opportunity begins with a growing economy, a future of hope and opportunity requires that all citizens have affordable and available healthcare, extending opportunity and hope depends on a stable supply of energy"

Ooops: "all of that came from the 2007 State of the Union from George W. Bush.” said Marc Thiessen, who was the lead speech writer on Bush’s speech. He quickly recognized it.

FLASHBACK: Obama plagiarized - George W. Bush! - The American Mirror

There's also this:

And this:

Obama's State of the Union Was Tantamount to Plagiarism

Even this thread is dumb by the standards you have set bripat, and the bar cannot be placed any lower without the use of heavy equipment.

Someone set her up, and that someone must have come from the Trump inner circle. Since you're an anarchist and an misogynist, why do you care that the Wife of the GOP future nominee was embarrassed?

Forum List

Back