The Democrats are lost.

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020
I didn't even know until recently that they were still going after Trump's tax information. Seriously? Is this really what's important to you? Is this really what we want our leaders wasting their time on? What a complete and utter disappointment.

Congrats on your great victory. 👍

I didn't even know until recently that they were still going after Trump's tax information. Seriously? Is this really what's important to you? Is this really what we want our leaders wasting their time on? What a complete and utter disappointment.

It just goes to show the Democrats complete and total abuse of power for political purposes. They have absolutely no idea what they want from Trump's tax returns. They just want them to pick through to find any damaging information they can find. That's not how America is supposed to work.

They are really good at drilling dry holes where Trump is concerned.....I hope they don't destabilize the earth's crust. ;)

Trump was shielded by the office of the presidency. No one has ever indicted a sitting president.

That protection is now gone.

All caught up now?

How long was the nothing burger Durham investigation?

How many Benghazi hearings did the Republicans have? How many years did the tard herd bleev Hillary was going to be locked up any minute? At my last count, it was NINE YEARS.

The Democratic party must destroy America. Trump is America. This will not end with Trump. The Democratic party will destroy every visage of America.

Trump is not the beginning, Trump is not the end. We were the beginning and we will be the end.

But...anyway. The Democratic party has been lost for some time.

The Republican party is also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off the reservation. Maybe not for as long as the Democrats, but still.

Vote third party, kids.

Make someone EARN your vote.

Trump was shielded by the office of the presidency. No one has ever indicted a sitting president.

All caught up now?

How many Benghazi hearings did the Republicans have? How many years did the tard herd bleev Hillary was going to be locked up any minute? At my last count, it was NINE YEARS.
The difference is I've never been a Republican. I once identified with the left. Not anymore.

Trump is America.
king-trump-ad.jpg

L'etat c'est moi

All caught up now?

Nobody cares except those with severe incurable TDS. Like yourself.
All caught up now?

The difference is I've never been a Republican. I once identified with the left. Not anymore.
I once identified with the Republican Party. Not any more.

After a lifetime of membership, I quit the GOP in 2017.

I still identify as a conservative. The modern day idiots have no clue what conservatism is, or else they would have rejected Trump in a heartbeat, as I did.

Nobody cares except those with severe incurable TDS. Like yourself.
All caught up now?
I care because tfg is a corrupt.motherfucker and there's a reason he avoided releasing his taxes. The House can now crawl into this information and see for themselves whether he's legit and proceed accordingly.

I care because tfg is a corrupt.motherfucker and there's a reason he avoided releasing his taxes. The House can now crawl into this information and see for themselves whether he's legit and proceed accordingly.
TDS…. Anger and hate controlling your life. I’m enjoying every minute of it.

Rump is an ignorant, arrogant, immoral, self-centered, incompetent, loud-mouthed, unthinking traitorous un-American piece of $hit.

There... fixed it for you.
Yes, thank you, thank you for telling us how Trump is a much better person than yourself. I am surprised you admit you are all that and so much more.

All that and still better than anything the democratic party has to offer

Remember....The dems lost twitter too.
If the fraud in PA and AZ was brought to justice and overturned, I might agree, but with the spineless opposition on the right and the rest of the myopic citizenry accepting these phony election outcomes, it is clear America is lost.

Forum List

Back