The democrats have no one worth a damn ...

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
... to run in 2020. As of right now, they'd probably STILL lose to Donald Trump, as unpopular as he is. That's how bad they are.

They need a moderate who will win independents. This swerve farther and farther to the left will send them careening ever deeper into the ditch.

But then you get people saying, "Why are you trying to win back white male voters? Just focus on women and minorities, duh."

And to that I say ... how about we just focus on people who aren't fucking nuts and drop the identity politics for a few years? My challenge to the democrats is, take off your pussy hats and your BLM t-shirts. Don't even mention sex or race unless it's necessary. Let's see if you can even do that much.

... to run in 2020. As of right now, they'd probably STILL lose to Donald Trump, as unpopular as he is. That's how bad they are.

They need a moderate who will win independents. This swerve farther and farther to the left will send them careening ever deeper into the ditch.

But then you get people saying, "Why are you trying to win back white male voters? Just focus on women and minorities, duh."

And to that I say ... how about we just focus on people who aren't fucking nuts and drop the identity politics for a few years? My challenge to the democrats is, take off your pussy hats and your BLM t-shirts. Don't even mention sex or race unless it's necessary. Let's see if you can even do that much.

They can't, they've been doing it so long it's in their DNA. LMAO

As soon as we need the opinion of a crazy RWNJ, you'll be the first contacted. Until then, it looks like you might want to see if you have anybody that can control your obese orange clown.

Hillary in 2020

ov2.jpg

She's getting better

Forum List

Back