The Democrats President?

Obama supporters will go hysterical over that well sourced list, then they will resort to making excuses for Obama and blaming everyone else.

Your powers of prestidigitation are impeccable..or.. they'll just shut up and refuse to accept it.:lol:

Last edited:
By the way Mr. Lumpster? I've been spreading your 'FIND' all around...It's raised a few eyebrows with the 'uneducated'...first question is "When do the impeachment proceedings begin..."?:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Are telling me Obama lied his way into office, then showed himself to be nothing more than another corrupt politician afterwards? I'm shocked, I tell ya. Shocked!

Yeah, since I have zero respect for or trust in politicians to begin with, lies just don't get me excited any more. But what he did with Obamacare is on another level. Not only did he lie dozens of times right to our face about a MASSIVE issue, he knew damn well that those lies were helping him as he campaigned.

Damn, that's bad. Even for a politician. An insult.

Are telling me Obama lied his way into office, then showed himself to be nothing more than another corrupt politician afterwards? I'm shocked, I tell ya. Shocked!

:lol:

I thought you were a Democrat, why would you be shocked...Shocked?

I have never been a Democrat. If people paid attention to any of my posts, aside from the ones where I go after Republicans, they would know that. I knew Obama was a liar from the moment I saw him. How? He made it that far in politics.

Only Aaron responds and he doesn't even try to defend the lies, he just accepts them as part of his life.

Very nice article, well put and factual. Hard to argue with the facts.

Was I supposed to defend the lies?

Again

[ame=http://youtu.be/W8GRQHsAVjI]Give my creation... Life - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back