The Democrats Sabatogue the economy must face the gallows of Justice !

Hey, give Trump credit.

He's proving once and for all that supply side economics is fiction.

And he's exploding the deficit to rub it in.

Funny guy.

Why Trump Thinks Democrats Will Sabotage the Economy

Trump as Andrew Jackson with his mighty patriots!!

Be patient. Wait until 2020 and they will be but a bad memory.

Understand the problem is the voters

The longer the wait the harder the change will be on everyone

The voters logic ability is at the lowest on record and getting lower every year

That must be changed NOW !!

Get a jump on the weekend and do your homework now and quite playing on your parents computer.

Look
At who agrees with trump

Don't be scared

That's the real power

I think I hear your mommie calling you down in the basement to come up for dinner.

Trump is already saying no to the crooked system

His next move will be to declare a broken govt because of a broken govt and become Andrew Jackson and haul the crooked democrats to prison and just as easy as he did to the Indians

And a logic test will come for voting that stops a lot more women from
Voting than men

Why Trump Thinks Democrats Will Sabotage the Economy

Trump as Andrew Jackson with his mighty patriots!!
Trump's been doing a bang-up job of sabotaging the economy all by himself. He doesn't need any help from the Democrats.

Said nobody with a brain. :icon_rolleyes:
PMI-graph.jpg

Here I'll skip ahead and just laugh in your face now :auiqs.jpg:

Come on man he signed an E & O expanding Medicare and Advantage plans yesterday at the Villages that no one really knows what is expanded. I guess he forgot to tell all the old farts that he's letting a little known to public law go into effect on Jan 1 that will make it harder for Docs to get pre authorization for ct scans and mri's.

Hey, give Trump credit.

Funny guy.

Wrong trump is doing the same as Reagan

But now he must stop the unwise from
Voting in crooks before it's too late

Come on man he signed an E & O expanding Medicare and Advantage plans yesterday at the Villages that no one really knows what is expanded. I guess he forgot to tell all the old farts that he's letting a little known to public law go into effect on Jan 1 that will make it harder for Docs to get pre authorization for ct scans and mri's.
He'll let them find out the hard way, when they're standing in the doctor's office.

Be patient. Wait until 2020 and they will be but a bad memory.

Understand the problem is the voters

The longer the wait the harder the change will be on everyone

The voters logic ability is at the lowest on record and getting lower every year

That must be changed NOW !!

Get a jump on the weekend and do your homework now and quite playing on your parents computer.

Look
At who agrees with trump

Don't be scared

That's the real power

Junior I said quit whacking your little nub of a wee wee and get upstairs for dinner. If I'm going to let you live here until your 50 by God you're going to eat the meals I prepare for you.

I think I hear your mommie calling you down in the basement to come up for dinner.

Trump is already saying no to the crooked system

His next move will be to declare a broken govt because of a broken govt and become Andrew Jackson and haul the crooked democrats to prison and just as easy as he did to the Indians

And a logic test will come for voting that stops a lot more women from
Voting than men

He'll let them find out the hard way, when they're standing in the doctor's office.

Yep.

Hey, give Trump credit.

Funny guy.

Check
The Hispanic polls on trump

The citizens are fast gaining prosperity and proving democrats corrupt to the core

Their increase appoval proves now they know democrats are crooks

US manufacturing survey shows worst reading in a decade

Here is the ISM report: Institute for Supply Management | Established in 1915

Some direct quotes:

Continued softening in the global automotive market. Trade-war impacts also have localized effects, particularly in select export markets. Seeing warehouses filling again after what appeared to be a short reduction of demand.” (Chemical Products)

Chinese tariffs going up are hurting our business. Most of the materials are not made in the U.S. and made only in China.” (Food, Beverage & Tobacco Products)

“We have seen a reduction in sales orders and, therefore, a lower demand for products we order. We have also reduced our workforce by 10 percent.” (Plastics & Rubber Products)

“Economy seems to be softening. The tariffs have caused much confusion in the industry. (Electrical Equipment, Appliances & Components)

So...yeah. Trump is doing just fine sabotaging the economy all on his own.

Employment figures are a trailing economic indicator, by the way.

The ISM is a leading economic indicator.

As soon as you all realize that Trump IS a Democrat, the sooner your eyes will be opened.

Hey, give Trump credit.

Funny guy.

So you like those big spenders, do ya?

See how you run and hide

Are you a coward low logic person.

Have you attacked the mass murder of the innocent us citizens

You have proven to be a total hypocrite

And all humans are pre wired to hate hypocrites

You cannot have a social balance because you will always end up hated because of low logic that makes you a big time hypocrite

Hypocrites are crooks

As soon as you all realize that Trump IS a Democrat, the sooner your eyes will be opened.

Wrong b

Abortion proves all p
US manufacturing survey shows worst reading in a decade

Here is the ISM report: Institute for Supply Management | Established in 1915

Some direct quotes:

Continued softening in the global automotive market. Trade-war impacts also have localized effects, particularly in select export markets. Seeing warehouses filling again after what appeared to be a short reduction of demand.” (Chemical Products)

Chinese tariffs going up are hurting our business. Most of the materials are not made in the U.S. and made only in China.” (Food, Beverage & Tobacco Products)

“We have seen a reduction in sales orders and, therefore, a lower demand for products we order. We have also reduced our workforce by 10 percent.” (Plastics & Rubber Products)

“Economy seems to be softening. The tariffs have caused much confusion in the industry. (Electrical Equipment, Appliances & Components)

Remember Reagan brought pain to Americans to whip them
Into shape and then the prosperity exploded upwards

Trump is doing the same but much more

The exploding progress will come much stronger but the democrats are in a panic and doing sabatoge .. Trump must call the military to haul the crooked congress to prison

Hey, give Trump credit.

Funny guy.

So you like those big spenders, do ya?

You speaking of too much spending over 60 million babies
Murdered Prove you have no credibility and just a big time hypocrite

Forum List

Back