The Dems won’t let the collusion lie die.

With a smile, Donald Trump jokingly tells Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the election

Trump is at the G-20 summit in Japan.
A Reporter asked President Donald Trump, "Will you tell Russian not to meddle in the 2020 election?"
“Yes, of course I will,” Trump said.
“Don’t meddle in the election, president,” he told Putin.

The Dems are outraged.
They still believe that Trump and Putin are colluding even after it has been debunked.
It’s almost as if the Press/Hollywood have brainwashed them.
Trump would not be in the White House today without the help provided by Putin.

Mueller found "numerous" connections between Russians with links to their government and the Trump campaign.
Trump-Nominee-for-AG-WilliamP-Should-Be-DisBarred
Mueller_Barr.jpg

The life-long Republican fixer found zero similar connections between Clinton's campaign and Putin.

How Collusion Confusion Helps Trump

"In the political and popular vernacular, collusion has been incorrectly conflated with its legal equivalent: criminal conspiracy.

"Mueller said that he found insufficient evidence of a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—a finding that Trump keeps insisting means there was 'no collusion'"

"But the special counsel noted in his report that there were 'numerous links (i.e., contacts) between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.'

"The report also found that affiliates of the Trump campaign repeatedly promoted the work of Russia’s innocuously named Internet Research Agency (I.R.A.), which carried out Moscow’s election-interference operations through a social-media campaign and used various means to communicate directly with the campaign."

The Facebook memes that got all those Dems to vote for Trump were very convincing.
The Facebook memes that got all those Dems to vote for Trump were very convincing.
The IRA Facebook memes that convinced some Democrats to stay home and text on election day cost Clinton key votes in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

Dems are famous for their ignorance and gullibility.
Is that why Trump changed parties to run for POTUS?
2kppxa.jpg

Who is the corrupt old sot in the middle?

With a smile, Donald Trump jokingly tells Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the election

A Reporter asked President Donald Trump, "Will you tell Russian not to meddle in the 2020 election?"

The Dems are outraged.
They still believe that Trump and Putin are colluding even after it has been debunked.
Liberalism is a form of brain damage.

There may be one of those chicken and egg questions here. First they must have a brain to suffer brain damage, a fact not in evidence.

The Dems are outraged.
It hasn't been "debunked".

You need to read the report.

The Dems are outraged.
It hasn't been "debunked".

You need to read the report.
it's you that actually needs to read it. it's obvious you didn't. you merely are parroting.

The Dems are outraged.

Either will President Carter
At the G-20 summit in Osaka, Japan, on Friday, Trump joked with Russian President Vladimir Putin, wagging his finger and saying, “Don’t meddle in the election, please,” to which Putin smirked. Although a number of U.S. intelligence agencies and special counsel Robert Mueller found that Russia had systemically interfered in the 2016 election, Putin called it “mythical interference” earlier this week.

Though there has been no evidence that Russia interfered with vote tallies, they did reach out to the Trump campaign, hack Democratic email accounts and flood social media.

The number of U.S. intelligence organizations that stated Russia interfered with the 2016 election include the CIA, FBI, Justice Department, Department of Homeland Security, Office of the Director of National Intelligence and both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees.

Trump himself nevertheless repeatedly cast doubt on that conclusion.

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller found "numerous" connections between Russians with links to their government and the Trump campaign.
Mueller_Barr.jpg

The life-long Republican fixer found zero similar connections between Clinton's campaign and Putin.

"In the political and popular vernacular, collusion has been incorrectly conflated with its legal equivalent: criminal conspiracy.

"Mueller said that he found insufficient evidence of a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—a finding that Trump keeps insisting means there was 'no collusion'"

"But the special counsel noted in his report that there were 'numerous links (i.e., contacts) between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.'

"The report also found that affiliates of the Trump campaign repeatedly promoted the work of Russia’s innocuously named Internet Research Agency (I.R.A.), which carried out Moscow’s election-interference operations through a social-media campaign and used various means to communicate directly with the campaign."

Actually, they got dumbasses like you to support Trump.

Normally, many Republicans would never vote for a piece of shit like Trump. But the Russia convinced them that HIllary was worse when in fact, there is no one worse than Trump.

2kppxa.jpg

Trump changed parties because Democrats do not like or support fascists.
Democrats are fascists.

Democrats have indeed supported the fascist Drug War on American Citizens. Not much different than Republicans on that front.

Please explain what the "fascist Drug War" is "on American Citizens", and how Democrats are complicit?

A nation wide ban of Alcohol required an Amendment to the Constitution. When the original Marijuana Tax Act was ruled unconstitutional the Feds power had become much greater than it was when Prohibition required a Constitutional Amendment to run roughshod over the states like that. The policy pervades our foreign policy of intervention as well, many times hypocritically so.

When Nixon coined the phrase "War on Drugs", history has shown that he meant war on the opponents of his policies who smoked pot, and he used the harsher laws he got passed to go after his enemies.

What have the Democrats done to stop the madness? Nothing, they passed mandatory minimums and unfair sentencing guidelines that crippled the lives of otherwise productive members of society.

Obama was extremely dismissive of the internet crowd, those who supported him and a change to the Marijuana laws, as soon as he came into office.

"In 1980, for example, 580,900 people were arrested on drug-related charges in the United States. By 2014, that number had increased to 1,561,231. More than 700,000 of these arrests in 2014 were related to marijuana. In fact, nearly half of the 186,000 people serving time in federal prisons in the United States are incarcerated on drug-related charges."

Four Decades and Counting: The Continued Failure of the War on Drugs

The Dems are outraged.

"Debunked" and "not convicted"..........

That probe turned up some shady things and got plenty of confessions and convictions so the D's like to keep bringing it up.

Funny the R's want to keep bringing up Hillary's non convictions.....the D's want to keep bringing up Donald's.

Me, even though I'm not real interested, I'm going to talk about Donald's sex life for exactly as long as I've been hearing about Bill's.
Hillary and the FBIgate krooks are doing to get their turn in court.

See, some folks keep talking about convicting Hillary. Others will talk about convicting Trump for just as long. It must be partisan nature.

FWIW, I have both figured as crooks and think its a random coin flip on who ends up getting off lucky next.
how is trump a crook?

How is Hillary a crook?

Neither has been convicted. See.

The Dems are outraged.
A con supporter talking about brainwashed?
Hilarious.
The 20 groped women won't go away either.
Jealous?.
Trump really is the lowest. Know what to be trumped means in ny?
To be stiffed.
Better in Europe, to trump is to fart

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

The IRA Facebook memes that convinced some Democrats to stay home and text on election day cost Clinton key votes in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Hillary got more than 100% of the votes in some places in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Got data?
NO?

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

Hillary got more than 100% of the votes in some places in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Got data?
NO?
Records: Too many votes in 37% of Detroit’s precincts

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

Actually, they got dumbasses like you to support Trump.

Normally, many Republicans would never vote for a piece of shit like Trump. But the Russia convinced them that HIllary was worse when in fact, there is no one worse than Trump.

Republicans were already voting against your corrupt old sot.
Nobody needed convincing she was worse.

It is funny how you twats loved Russia until Hillary lost.

The Dems are outraged.

Either will President Carter
At the G-20 summit in Osaka, Japan, on Friday, Trump joked with Russian President Vladimir Putin, wagging his finger and saying, “Don’t meddle in the election, please,” to which Putin smirked. Although a number of U.S. intelligence agencies and special counsel Robert Mueller found that Russia had systemically interfered in the 2016 election, Putin called it “mythical interference” earlier this week.

Though there has been no evidence that Russia interfered with vote tallies, they did reach out to the Trump campaign, hack Democratic email accounts and flood social media.

The number of U.S. intelligence organizations that stated Russia interfered with the 2016 election include the CIA, FBI, Justice Department, Department of Homeland Security, Office of the Director of National Intelligence and both the House and Senate Intelligence Committees.

Trump himself nevertheless repeatedly cast doubt on that conclusion.
Dude, you have absolutely nothing to make that stupid claim. I see you have no dignity

The Dems are outraged.
It's obvious to me the Russian wanted to collude with the Trump campaign and the campaign wanted to collude with the Russians. I think the Dems are having a hard time accepting how incompetent and disorganized the Trump campaign was. They keep thinking nobody (except maybe Hillary) could be that amateurish so there must be something there.

2kppxa.jpg

Trump changed parties because Democrats do not like or support fascists.

Democrats are fascists.

Wrong!

Want to see a fascist? Look in a mirror.
You don't know what the word means, obviously

The Dems are outraged.
It's obvious to me the Russian wanted to collude with the Trump campaign and the campaign wanted to collude with the Russians. I think the Dems are having a hard time accepting how incompetent and disorganized the Trump campaign was. They keep thinking nobody (except maybe Hillary) could be that amateurish so there must be something there.
It's obvious to me that your suffering brain damage. Everything you know was pumped into you by the fake news media and other propaganda organ. I can't recall a single fact you have ever posted in this forum.

It's obvious to me that your suffering brain damage. Everything you know was pumped into you by the fake news media and other propaganda organ. I can't recall a single fact you have ever posted in this forum.
Maybe you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your butt?

Fact: The Muller investigation found the Russians favored Trump and did their best to help him. The Russians attempted to reach out to the Trump campaign.

Fact: the Trump campaign met with Russians because they thought they had information on Hillary.

There may not have been collusion but it wasn't because neither side wanted to.

Hey, Trumpybear knows who's gonna have his back when our Justice system catches up to him.

Sugar Daddy Putin' gonna be very nice to him.
show me any sign of your vaunted love fest that would indicate trump/putin are working together at all.

i can show you a video of obama doing it, but you dismiss actual proof and go with your made up bullshit.

Maybe you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on your butt?

Fact: The Muller investigation found the Russians favored Trump and did their best to help him. The Russians attempted to reach out to the Trump campaign.

Fact: the Trump campaign met with Russians because they thought they had information on Hillary.

There may not have been collusion but it wasn't because neither side wanted to.
Your first "fact" is actually a lie, and the 2nd "fact" is totally legal, utterly trivial and totally irrelevant. Hillary paid Russian espionage agents to manufacture mud against Trump. Why don't you brain damaged conspiracy theorists give a damn about that?

Forum List

Back