The Dems won’t let the collusion lie die.

Really? Are you saying the Mueller investigation does not say the Russians favored Trump and did their best to help him or that the Russians didn't attempt to reach out to the Trump campaign?

Feel free to show me the error of my ways, if you're able.

So what? Do you not think that Russia had a preference as to who was elected President of the United States since World War II? If they did reach out to the Trump campaign, so what?

Once again, who is colluding?

Fact: The Muller investigation found the Russians favored Trump and did their best to help him. The Russians attempted to reach out to the Trump campaign.
Your first "fact" is actually a lie
Really? Are you saying the Mueller investigation does not say the Russians favored Trump and did their best to help him or that the Russians didn't attempt to reach out to the Trump campaign?

Feel free to show me the error of my ways, if you're able.
The last claim may be true, but the other two are bullshit.

You made the claims, so you post the evidence to support them.

A nation wide ban of Alcohol required an Amendment to the Constitution. When the original Marijuana Tax Act was ruled unconstitutional the Feds power had become much greater than it was when Prohibition required a Constitutional Amendment to run roughshod over the states like that. The policy pervades our foreign policy of intervention as well, many times hypocritically so.

When Nixon coined the phrase "War on Drugs", history has shown that he meant war on the opponents of his policies who smoked pot, and he used the harsher laws he got passed to go after his enemies.

What have the Democrats done to stop the madness? Nothing, they passed mandatory minimums and unfair sentencing guidelines that crippled the lives of otherwise productive members of society.

Obama was extremely dismissive of the internet crowd, those who supported him and a change to the Marijuana laws, as soon as he came into office.

"In 1980, for example, 580,900 people were arrested on drug-related charges in the United States. By 2014, that number had increased to 1,561,231. More than 700,000 of these arrests in 2014 were related to marijuana. In fact, nearly half of the 186,000 people serving time in federal prisons in the United States are incarcerated on drug-related charges."

Four Decades and Counting: The Continued Failure of the War on Drugs

Why do you think that encouraging kids to smoke or ingest a drug which will permanently damage the development of their brain is a good thing?

Why is it a bad thing if drug dealers are in prison? Do you prefer that they are dealing with poison on the street?
So, not arresting them is "encouraging" them? That's a twisted way to look at things. The "poison" would be available in pharmacies if it wasn't illegal.

With a smile, Donald Trump jokingly tells Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the election

Trump is at the G-20 summit in Japan.
A Reporter asked President Donald Trump, "Will you tell Russian not to meddle in the 2020 election?"
“Yes, of course I will,” Trump said.
“Don’t meddle in the election, president,” he told Putin.

The Dems are outraged.
They still believe that Trump and Putin are colluding even after it has been debunked.
It’s almost as if the Press/Hollywood have brainwashed them.
Poor lying loony little trumpkin troll

With a smile, Donald Trump jokingly tells Vladimir Putin not to meddle in the election

A Reporter asked President Donald Trump, "Will you tell Russian not to meddle in the 2020 election?"

The Dems are outraged.
They still believe that Trump and Putin are colluding even after it has been debunked.

"Debunked" and "not convicted"..........

That probe turned up some shady things and got plenty of confessions and convictions so the D's like to keep bringing it up.

Funny the R's want to keep bringing up Hillary's non convictions.....the D's want to keep bringing up Donald's.

Me, even though I'm not real interested, I'm going to talk about Donald's sex life for exactly as long as I've been hearing about Bill's.
Go for it, he bangs models, Bill banged fat interns and didn't have the balls to admit it.......

I thank you for standing up and acknowledging no one who voted for Trump gives a squat about the ol' moral majority.

That probe turned up some shady things and got plenty of confessions and convictions so the D's like to keep bringing it up.

Funny the R's want to keep bringing up Hillary's non convictions.....the D's want to keep bringing up Donald's.

Me, even though I'm not real interested, I'm going to talk about Donald's sex life for exactly as long as I've been hearing about Bill's.
Hillary and the FBIgate krooks are doing to get their turn in court.

See, some folks keep talking about convicting Hillary. Others will talk about convicting Trump for just as long. It must be partisan nature.

FWIW, I have both figured as crooks and think its a random coin flip on who ends up getting off lucky next.
how is trump a crook?

How is Hillary a crook?

Neither has been convicted. See.
She killed four Americans in Benghazi and obstructing that investigation as well as Comey stating she was too stupid to arrest for her server email obstructing

She shot four Americans in Benghazi?

Or she sent a lot to Beirut to be killed?

Or she's been on trial for almost two decades and, just like Donald, isn't in jail?

Funny when the partisanship fogs up our glasses.

So, not arresting them is "encouraging" them? That's a twisted way to look at things. The "poison" would be available in pharmacies if it wasn't illegal.

How is not arresting someone NOT encouraging someone to do something illegal?

You dodged simple questions, why?

Try again.
Why do you think that encouraging kids to smoke or ingest a drug which will permanently damage the development of their brain is a good thing?

Why is it a bad thing if drug dealers are in prison? Do you prefer that they are dealing with poison on the street?

How is not arresting someone NOT encouraging someone to do something illegal?

You dodged simple questions, why?

Try again.

Why do you believe putting them in prison for long sentences where they can turn into hardened criminals is a better outcome than allowing them to smoke a little weed?

Lot's of things damage your brain. Alcohol and tobacco are two of them. why don't you want to make those illegal?

Yes, putting people in prison for conducting a voluntary exchange is a bad thing.

Trump would not be in the White House today without the help provided by Putin.

Mueller found "numerous" connections between Russians with links to their government and the Trump campaign.
Trump-Nominee-for-AG-WilliamP-Should-Be-DisBarred
Mueller_Barr.jpg

The life-long Republican fixer found zero similar connections between Clinton's campaign and Putin.

How Collusion Confusion Helps Trump

"In the political and popular vernacular, collusion has been incorrectly conflated with its legal equivalent: criminal conspiracy.

"Mueller said that he found insufficient evidence of a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—a finding that Trump keeps insisting means there was 'no collusion'"

"But the special counsel noted in his report that there were 'numerous links (i.e., contacts) between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.'

"The report also found that affiliates of the Trump campaign repeatedly promoted the work of Russia’s innocuously named Internet Research Agency (I.R.A.), which carried out Moscow’s election-interference operations through a social-media campaign and used various means to communicate directly with the campaign."

The Facebook memes that got all those Dems to vote for Trump were very convincing.
The Facebook memes that got all those Dems to vote for Trump were very convincing.
The IRA Facebook memes that convinced some Democrats to stay home and text on election day cost Clinton key votes in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

Dems are famous for their ignorance and gullibility.
Is that why Trump changed parties to run for POTUS?
2kppxa.jpg

Trump changed parties because Democrats do not like or support fascists.
And he spun on a dime when he learned Republicans would never support a pro-choice candidate:

Trump's twists and turns on abortion

"Donald Trump has said that 'some form of punishment' should be in place for women who have abortions, if the practice was banned.

"After strong criticism, he released a statement that only the doctor or practitioner should be punished, not the woman.

"It's not the first time he has changed his view on abortion, going from pro-choice in 1999 to pro-life with exceptions today."

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller found "numerous" connections between Russians with links to their government and the Trump campaign.
Mueller_Barr.jpg

The life-long Republican fixer found zero similar connections between Clinton's campaign and Putin.

"In the political and popular vernacular, collusion has been incorrectly conflated with its legal equivalent: criminal conspiracy.

"Mueller said that he found insufficient evidence of a criminal conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government—a finding that Trump keeps insisting means there was 'no collusion'"

"But the special counsel noted in his report that there were 'numerous links (i.e., contacts) between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign.'

"The report also found that affiliates of the Trump campaign repeatedly promoted the work of Russia’s innocuously named Internet Research Agency (I.R.A.), which carried out Moscow’s election-interference operations through a social-media campaign and used various means to communicate directly with the campaign."

What planet are you from....you guys are totally retarded.......maybe you can try more fake rape accusations...just keep going to that well.....Jesus you guys have no dignity.....you are being played and it's kinda sad to see how dumb some people are.
What planet are you from....you guys are totally retarded.......maybe you can try more fake rape accusations...just keep going to that well.....Jesus you guys have no dignity.....you are being played and it's kinda sad to see how dumb some people are.
Anyone dumb enough to support a serial rapist, pathological liar, and narcissistic megalomaniac for POTUS is probably a bigot or too ignorant of history to recognize the road to fascism when she stumbles across it.
DOwabPAXUAEejTH.jpg

The IRA Facebook memes that convinced some Democrats to stay home and text on election day cost Clinton key votes in Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.

2kppxa.jpg

Democrats are fascists.
Democrats are fascists.
Trump is a life-long crony-capitalist who invested most of his bribes in Democrats before becoming POTUS, something he could not have accomplished without colluding with Russian fascists:

"Collusion is defined by Merriam-Webster’s as a 'secret agreement or cooperation, especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose,' such as 'acting in collusion with the enemy.'

"Under that definition, the contacts between Trump’s campaign and Russia, an avowed enemy of the United States, at least amounted to coöperation with a deceitful purpose."

The Dems are outraged.

Go for it, he bangs models, Bill banged fat interns and didn't have the balls to admit it.......

I thank you for standing up and acknowledging no one who voted for Trump gives a squat about the ol' moral majority.
Being for a Moral Majority doesn't mean you're a Puritan.....Sorry you cant box me like that......try again.

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

Anyone dumb enough to support a serial rapist, pathological liar, and narcissistic megalomaniac for POTUS is probably a bigot or too ignorant of history to recognize the road to fascism when she stumbles across it.
DOwabPAXUAEejTH.jpg
You can keep your doctor.....no you can't
the iran deal is good....not according to Ben Rhodes....

Obama lied just as much and about more important shit.......

Give us something Trump lied about?

Mueller_Barr.jpg

2kppxa.jpg

Who is the corrupt old sot in the middle?
Who is the corrupt old sot in the middle?
Why did Trump give the "corrupt old sot" so much of his money?
images

Journalists need to be better educated, they really aren't that bright...trump isn't that bright and they prove over and over he is smarter than they are...we need higher [much much higher] academic standards for anyone who considers themselves members of the 4th estate.

The Dems are outraged.

Mueller_Barr.jpg

DOwabPAXUAEejTH.jpg
You can keep your doctor.....no you can't
the iran deal is good....not according to Ben Rhodes....

Obama lied just as much and about more important shit.......

Give us something Trump lied about?

You're full of bullshit and it stinks. Obama was sabotaged by the Medical Insurance Industry and the American Medical Academy, McConnell and his band of liars, and of course people like you who repeat the BIG LIES.

All of them hated Obama and the Democrat's effort to to reform their the cost of health care, and effectively kill the Golden Goose medical providers and the medical equipment industry have been able to milk outrageous profits from the patients.

Why do you believe putting them in prison for long sentences where they can turn into hardened criminals is a better outcome than allowing them to smoke a little weed?

Lot's of things damage your brain. Alcohol and tobacco are two of them. why don't you want to make those illegal?

Yes, putting people in prison for conducting a voluntary exchange is a bad thing.

No one goes to prison for "smoking a little weed".

Alcohol and tobacco are not the topics. To the point, why do you believe that adding one, known to alter the development of a brain still developing is a great idea?

The "voluntary exchange" thing is just stupid and not worth a response.

The Dems are outraged.
The collusion lie is dead, let them beat that horse all they want, mueller put the collusionists in their place...in fact the trump supporters should be reminding liberals of the collusion fiasco everyday.

Forum List

Back