The Department of Reconciliation. Dumb idea.

You are free to think whatever you want.
If it's bullshit hate speech though you just have to keep it in your head.
You should not have any protected right to walk around spewing your idiocy all over others.
So your against the 1st Amendment ?

I'm a true Conservative, content of character means more to me than someones skin color, assuming I'm a racist because I don't want to curtail someones right to free speech no matter if I agree with it or not is true idiocy. Only a fascist wants to regulate speech that you don't agree with.

No I wasn't kidding when I told you Democrats will attempt to steal the elections by offering people money to vote Dem. VOTE DEMOCRAT and get a $10,000, $20,000, $1M check from the Federal government.

Perhaps all of this needs to happen. We will become more of a regionalized and localized nation under the thumb of a strong federal government where distrust will be massive.

It sure seems like America is headed for dark days if and when we become a one-party country run by the democrats. And frankly that's what I think will happen, sooner or later. Large areas of the country will not comply with federal edicts, and resistance movements will spring up in a lot of places. The economy goes right down the drain as inflation rises out of control and the Light of Freedom goes out.

Only a fascist wants to regulate speech that you don't agree with.
Agreed.

One of the first forays in a mounting conservative campaign to control the teaching of race was HB 3979, which was introduced in the Texas legislature this spring. The bill, which has become a model for state legislation across the country, proposed to elevate the teaching of “founding documents” in Texas schools, prevent teachers from supplementing approved books with other texts, and ban the teaching of the 1619 Project, which emphasizes the role of structural racism in American history.

Race hustler Al Green is promoting the creation of a cabinet level position. The Secretary Of Reconciliation. Things are getting to the point of being beyond absurd.

https://govtrackinsider.com/bill-wou...t-b591866f0372

Bill would create Cabinet-level Department of Reconciliation tasked to “end racism,” with budget at least 10% of Defense Department

“A Department of Reconciliation with the necessary resources and budget to heal the wounds of our nation is long overdue,” Rep. Green continued. “As people of goodwill, we should not commit appalling acts of hatred to continue. At the end of the day, we must always remember that those who tolerate hate perpetuate hate.”
I don't think even the Dems are ready for this.

Agreed.

One of the first forays in a mounting conservative campaign to control the teaching of race was HB 3979, which was introduced in the Texas legislature this spring. The bill, which has become a model for state legislation across the country, proposed to elevate the teaching of “founding documents” in Texas schools, prevent teachers from supplementing approved books with other texts, and ban the teaching of the 1619 Project, which emphasizes the role of structural racism in American history.

The 1619 project. LMAO! We’re talking about teaching history here moron. Not some racial fantasy.

Race hustler Al Green is promoting the creation of a cabinet level position. The Secretary Of Reconciliation. Things are getting to the point of being beyond absurd.

https://govtrackinsider.com/bill-wou...t-b591866f0372

Bill would create Cabinet-level Department of Reconciliation tasked to “end racism,” with budget at least 10% of Defense Department

“A Department of Reconciliation with the necessary resources and budget to heal the wounds of our nation is long overdue,” Rep. Green continued. “As people of goodwill, we should not commit appalling acts of hatred to continue. At the end of the day, we must always remember that those who tolerate hate perpetuate hate.”
That's gonna piss the crackers off

You retards always think it’s you who get to decide what hate speech is. You’re fucking idiots.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know hate speech when you hear it MM.
If you are incapable of discerning it yourself then yeah, somebody else has to regulate you.
Kinda like a young child.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know hate speech when you hear it MM.
If you are incapable of discerning it yourself then yeah, somebody else has to regulate you.
Kinda like a young child.
Constitution, ever heard of it?

Forum List

Back