The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

Again, you do not know the force applied. Floyd was going to die anyway. He was experiencing organ shutdown.
I don't know what force was applied, but you somehow know that he was experiencing organ shutdown.

Otay!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
That is how an overdose kills you.

Where are you getting this garbage from?
How does an overdose kill you? I am all ears.

Can you post the Coroner/ME Report that says his cause of death was overdose.
You find me an ME or coroner that is not compromised by political pressures. There are very few honest men and women left.

Ah so now they lied on the AUTOPSY.
They very well could of. People are exploiting race to cause division. I put nothing past the Left. They are haters and they are dangerous.

That piece of dumbass ghetto shit Floyd would be alive today if he had just paid attention to this advice.

From the autopsy:

NECK: Layer by layer dissection of the anterior strap muscles of the neck discloses no areas of contusion or hemorrhage within the musculature. The thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone are intact. The larynx is lined by intact mucosa. The thyroid is symmetric and red-brown, without cystic or nodular change. The tongue is free of bite marks, hemorrhage, or other injuries.
The cervical spinal column is palpably stable and free of
hemorrhage.

Again, you do not know the force applied. Floyd was going to die anyway. He was experiencing organ shutdown.
I don't know what force was applied, but you somehow know that he was experiencing organ shutdown.

Otay!!

You find me an ME or coroner that is not compromised by political pressures. There are very few honest men and women left.

They very well could of. People are exploiting race to cause division. I put nothing past the Left. They are haters and they are dangerous.

Do you put anything past the right? They spew more hate and racist rhetoric than anyone.

Otay!!

Do you put anything past the right? They spew more hate and racist rhetoric than anyone.
Example?

From the autopsy:

NECK: Layer by layer dissection of the anterior strap muscles of the neck discloses no areas of contusion or hemorrhage within the musculature. The thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone are intact. The larynx is lined by intact mucosa. The thyroid is symmetric and red-brown, without cystic or nodular change. The tongue is free of bite marks, hemorrhage, or other injuries.
hemorrhage.

Why are you avoiding posting the CAUSE OF DEATH?

Otay!!

Example?

This forum.

From the autopsy:

hemorrhage.

There is no “cause of death” section in the autopsy report.

It does say there was no tissue damage or hemorrhaging in the neck, and he did have a lot of Fentanyl and other drugs in his system.

So why don’t YOU show all of us where it says the cause of death was blunt force trauma to his neck?

Police hold criminals down with their knees on the back of their necks all the time. It doesn’t kill them. If his knee was “killing” him, Saint Floyd would had died within a minute.

8CF83394-FBFC-47B4-8517-AE4CF3C3190C.jpeg

What makes you think this is such a "Big Trial"? The Fake Impeachment trials of twice exonerated Donald J Trump were bigger news.

The trials of the Baltimore PD officers were pretty big too.
Actually, the so-called "fake" impeachment trials were no real news because they were a farce since no witnesses were allowed to testify and the Republicans were determined to squelch them.

Otay!!

Example?

This forum.
Are they on the MSM?

From the autopsy:

hemorrhage.

It does say there was no tissue damage or hemorrhaging in the neck, and he did have a lot of Fentanyl and other drugs in his system.

So why don’t YOU show all of us where it says the cause of death was blunt force trauma to his neck?

His official cause of death is listed as "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression", which in plain English means the knee pressing into his neck resulted in cardiac arrest.

From the autopsy:

hemorrhage.

His official cause of death is listed as "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression", which in plain English means the knee pressing into his neck resulted in cardiac arrest.
They never finished the sentence. Due to the amount of lethal drugs in his system his breathing was already severly impaired.

From the autopsy:

hemorrhage.

There is no “official cause of death”.

Dr. Baker, who performed the autopsy admitted that if they had just found his body in his home, it would be called an overdose.

Only the yahoo hired by the Floyd family claimed it was only attributed to the police choking him.

From the autopsy:

hemorrhage.

They never finished the sentence. Due to the amount of lethal drugs in his system his breathing was already severly impaired.

Where does the autopsy report state that?

From the autopsy:

hemorrhage.

Where does the autopsy report state that?
The sin of omission. It was not murder.

"This trial is a total sham, but the entire power of the state, the media, the left-wing shock troops and the country’s finest legal talent is being deployed against Derek Chauvin.

In addition to Minnesota’s top prosecutor, the state has hired Neal Katyal, former solicitor general of the United States — an unheard-of maneuver in a case that doesn’t involve some highly technical specialty, like antitrust. A slew of lawyers are working pro bono for the prosecutor — also unheard of. The state has unlimited resources to pursue Chauvin.

Against this, Chauvin has one lone defense attorney, Eric “Atticus Finch” Nelson. The Minnesota Police and Peace Officers Association’s legal defense fund will put up to $1 million toward his defense, and Nelson can talk to the other rotating attorneys whom the fund employs. But unless they’re working pro bono, too, $1 million runs out pretty fast.

The legal mismatch in the O.J. Simpson case wasn’t this one-sided.

In the middle of jury selection, the city of Minneapolis announced an eye-popping civil settlement of $27 million with the family of George Floyd. Liberals are still denouncing Richard Nixon for a 1970 speech in which he inadvertently described defendant Charles Manson as someone who was “guilty, directly or indirectly, of eight murders” — leading to demands for a mistrial.

What does a $27 million settlement with the family of the alleged victim say?

Black residents of Minneapolis are threatening to burn the place down if Chauvin isn’t convicted — and the only reason anyone thinks a jury could possibly return a guilty verdict is that they believe them.

In the darkest days of Jim Crow, the entire country never ganged up on a single individual like this.

Please, gods of wokeness, we ask that his human sacrifice be acceptable!

Throw another virgin into the volcano."

Otay!!

And BLM gives PLENTY of reason TO hate.

With 9 of the 15 jurors being White. Chauvin won't even get convicted of 3rd degree murder. And those blk jurors are not black American. Only two of the six are native-born, monoracial blacks.

Forum List

Back