The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.

How many black murders, committed by other blacks, go unsolved because the rest of the black folks in the area won't "snitch"? You should be standing up to that savagery, considering 93% of black murder victims are murdered by a black person.

How many of those murders go unsolved because the police do a half ass investigation? You claim that folks won't "snitch", they don't snitch because they are AFRAID of the retaliation against them because they police damn sure aren't going to do anything to protect them. When you run your mouth at least know what you are talking about..

Make it easier for law abiding black people living in inner-city communities to keep and bear firearms so they can meet the force employed by gang bangers with as much, or more force.

It is already easy to keep and bear firearms, why do you think they run so rampant in the "hood". The law-abiding citizens are the ones who will be charged if they take the LAW into their own hands.

Stop with the defunding of the police horseshit and stop tying their hands. Stop brainwashing blacks into believing that cops want to hunt them down.

Neither one of your points make any sense. What is defunding the police? Explain it too me. Nobody has brainwash us into anything we have all had some type of encounter with the police and can tell our own story.
[/QUO
I mean WHITE men in the South and you defend keeping their statues and monuments up, so yea you can stand them.

How many black murders, committed by other blacks, go unsolved because the rest of the black folks in the area won't "snitch"? You should be standing up to that savagery, considering 93% of black murder victims are murdered by a black person.

How many of those murders go unsolved because the police do a half ass investigation? You claim that folks won't "snitch", they don't snitch because they are AFRAID of the retaliation against them because they police damn sure aren't going to do anything to protect them. When you run your mouth at least know what you are talking about..

Make it easier for law abiding black people living in inner-city communities to keep and bear firearms so they can meet the force employed by gang bangers with as much, or more force.

It is already easy to keep and bear firearms, why do you think they run so rampant in the "hood". The law-abiding citizens are the ones who will be charged if they take the LAW into their own hands.

Stop with the defunding of the police horseshit and stop tying their hands. Stop brainwashing blacks into believing that cops want to hunt them down.

Neither one of your points make any sense. What is defunding the police? Explain it too me. Nobody has brainwash us into anything we have all had some type of encounter with the police and can tell our own story.

You can rally thousands of black people to loot, pillage and burn the private property of law abiding citizens, but you have yet to do the same in response to the gang bangers

Who says we haven't, see they don't put that on the news. Which means white racists like you would never know that. Why don't you stop putting the guns and the drugs in the neighborhood and the problem would go away.

Those guns are possessed illegally.

How as Long's gun possessed? How was Aliwi Alissa's gun possessed?

I'm referring to law abiding black people, who can't own a gun because of the restrictive gun laws in their cities.

What cities would that be?

You don't have a problem with blacks taking the law into their own hands when a cop shoots a black person, even if it's a totally righteous shoot.

See black folks don't get outraged when the cops kill a black man that was shooting at them, the problem is when you kill a man who is lying face down cuffed and he is murdered.

What do I mean by "defunding the police"?

Lets start with the BREATHE Act.

Ok, now explain your problem with the act.

Show us where thousands of blacks have rallied to fight gang bangers and run them out of their community. Can't wait to see it.

How are they going to run them out when you keep the drugs and guns flowing.

How many gang bangers legally possess firearms?

I don't know any gang bangers, so I couldn't tell you.

Black folks get outraged anytime a white cop shoots a black man, even if it's a righteous shoot. It happened in Pa last year.

Really what shoot was that?

The BREATHE Act wants to defund police and abolish prisons. That's what's wrong with it.

No, it's a little deeper than that.

They'll run them out by force. What are you waiting for? That would be a riot that everyone would support.

This shooting in Lancaster, Pa.

Tell you what stop putting the guns and drugs in the neighborhoods and let's see what happens.

Who is putting guns and drugs into the neighborhoods and ghettos? It isn't the "Republicans" or the "conservatives." Its black activist groups like the Crips and the Bloods. Its groups of Illegal aliens like MS 13.

Not fucking Trump or the millions of little Trumpsters

The blacktivist groups are putting drugs into these communities. They're tolerating the drugs and gang activity.

Give us some examples of this.

A black person gets shot, even if it's a justified shoot and the blacktivists start riots and raise hell.

Is that because LE is suppose to maintain Law and Order not break the Law.

A black child gets killed by crossfire in a gang shootout and they're fucking crickets.

You know this how? Because that is what you are told on the news.

Their energy is absolutely misdirected. If they waged violence against gang bangers like they do against law abiding citizens, I join in and help out.

Your premise is bullshit, but if that is the case what is stopping you from helping now? You are just running that DS as usual.

Show us one example of the blacktivists going after gang bangers the way they go after cops. ONE!

Short answer: you can't, because it never happens.

[/QUO

You can rally thousands of black people to loot, pillage and burn the private property of law abiding citizens, but you have yet to do the same in response to the gang bangers

Who says we haven't, see they don't put that on the news. Which means white racists like you would never know that. Why don't you stop putting the guns and the drugs in the neighborhood and the problem would go away.

I'm referring to law abiding black people, who can't own a gun because of the restrictive gun laws in their cities.

You don't have a problem with blacks taking the law into their own hands when a cop shoots a black person, even if it's a totally righteous shoot.

See black folks don't get outraged when the cops kill a black man that was shooting at them, the problem is when you kill a man who is lying face down cuffed and he is murdered.

Show us where thousands of blacks have rallied to fight gang bangers and run them out of their community. Can't wait to see it.

Black folks get outraged anytime a white cop shoots a black man, even if it's a righteous shoot. It happened in Pa last year.

The BREATHE Act wants to defund police and abolish prisons. That's what's wrong with it.

They'll run them out by force. What are you waiting for? That would be a riot that everyone would support.

Tell you what stop putting the guns and drugs in the neighborhoods and let's see what happens.

Who is putting guns and drugs into the neighborhoods and ghettos? It isn't the "Republicans" or the "conservatives." Its black activist groups like the Crips and the Bloods. Its groups of Illegal aliens like MS 13.

This started long before there was any bloods/crips. White republicans and conservatives have been a part of it as well. Drugs are maintained and contained in the "Hood" , so that it stays in the "Hood". Whites are the biggest consumers of drugs, yet they are not incarcerated for using them like black folks are.

Maybe black folks should stop doing drugs? Kick the drug dealers' asses out of the community. I doubt anyone will complain, except for the drug dealers, of course. What are you waiting on? It's time to stop blaming whitey for everything and clean up your neighborhoods. I mean, if it's whitey's fault, what better way to piss off whitey?

That is how an overdose kills you.
You meant to type "that is how a grown man kneeling on your neck kills you."

Anatomically speaking, just what is there along the right side of the neck you can kneel against to kill a person? The windpipe isn't there to cut off breathing and the internal carotid artery is too protected by the spine.

Opium can frequently be traced to the geographic location it was grown. If the fentanyl was Chinese communist, guess who’s laughing at blm-caved US as well as chickenshit Minneapolis. The same cocksuckers who brought you the commie virus. In China, blm-antifa looters would be swiftly exterminated.

From the autopsy:

NECK: Layer by layer dissection of the anterior strap muscles of the neck discloses no areas of contusion or hemorrhage within the musculature. The thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone are intact. The larynx is lined by intact mucosa. The thyroid is symmetric and red-brown, without cystic or nodular change. The tongue is free of bite marks, hemorrhage, or other injuries.
The cervical spinal column is palpably stable and free of
hemorrhage.

Why are you avoiding posting the CAUSE OF DEATH?
There is no “cause of death” section in the autopsy report.

It does say there was no tissue damage or hemorrhaging in the neck, and he did have a lot of Fentanyl and other drugs in his system.

So why don’t YOU show all of us where it says the cause of death was blunt force trauma to his neck?

His official cause of death is listed as "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression", which in plain English means the knee pressing into his neck resulted in cardiac arrest.
They never finished the sentence. Due to the amount of lethal drugs in his system his breathing was already severly impaired.

Where does the autopsy report state that?
The sin of omission. It was not murder.

So that is basically your opinion, not what the report says.

Again, you do not know the force applied. Floyd was going to die anyway. He was experiencing organ shutdown.
I don't know what force was applied, but you somehow know that he was experiencing organ shutdown.

Otay!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Where are you getting this garbage from?
How does an overdose kill you? I am all ears.

Can you post the Coroner/ME Report that says his cause of death was overdose.
You find me an ME or coroner that is not compromised by political pressures. There are very few honest men and women left.

Ah so now they lied on the AUTOPSY.
They very well could of. People are exploiting race to cause division. I put nothing past the Left. They are haters and they are dangerous.

Do you put anything past the right? They spew more hate and racist rhetoric than anyone.
And BLM gives PLENTY of reason TO hate.

What reasons do they give you to hate?

[/QUO

This started long before there was any bloods/crips. White republicans and conservatives have been a part of it as well. Drugs are maintained and contained in the "Hood" , so that it stays in the "Hood". Whites are the biggest consumers of drugs, yet they are not incarcerated for using them like black folks are.

Maybe black folks should stop doing drugs?

You are the biggest consumers of drugs.

Kick the drug dealers' asses out of the community. I doubt anyone will complain, except for the drug dealers, of course.

So should we send them to their biggest customers?

What are you waiting on? It's time to stop blaming whitey for everything and clean up your neighborhoods. I mean, if it's whitey's fault, what better way to piss off whitey?

Let them start selling on the corners in your neighborhoods since you are the biggest consumers of what they sell and I doubt if anyone will complain.

Again, you do not know the force applied. Floyd was going to die anyway. He was experiencing organ shutdown.
I don't know what force was applied, but you somehow know that he was experiencing organ shutdown.

Otay!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Where are you getting this garbage from?
How does an overdose kill you? I am all ears.

Can you post the Coroner/ME Report that says his cause of death was overdose.
You find me an ME or coroner that is not compromised by political pressures. There are very few honest men and women left.

Ah so now they lied on the AUTOPSY.
They very well could of. People are exploiting race to cause division. I put nothing past the Left. They are haters and they are dangerous.

Do you put anything past the right? They spew more hate and racist rhetoric than anyone.
And BLM gives PLENTY of reason TO hate.

What reasons do they give you to hate?
Hmmmmm. "What do we want? Dead COPS" ring a bell? And then RIOTS ,burning down cities ,gang attacks on Whites , Muggings ,carjacking ,and outright Murder. Smashing business ,looting ,and only speaking a filthy ,degenerate ,retrograde language that hardly resembles English anymore. (you commie libs call it Ebonics). I call it Pig Grunts. Anything else?

Let them start selling on the corners in your neighborhoods since you are the biggest consumers of what they sell and I doubt if anyone will complain.

Actually, whites complain a whole lot about drug traffic out on the street corners, that's why you don't see it in honky areas. The men of the neighborhood will come out and kick the pushers' asses, and break some faces.

Hmmmmm. "What do we want? Dead COPS" ring a bell? And then RIOTS ,burning down cities ,gang attacks on Whites , Muggings ,carjacking ,and outright Murder. Smashing business ,looting ,and only speaking a filthy ,degenerate ,retrograde language that hardly resembles English anymore. (you commie libs call it Ebonics). I call it Pig Grunts. Anything else?
"Kill him w/his own gun!"

Actually, whites complain a whole lot about drug traffic out on the street corners, that's why you don't see it in honky areas. The men of the neighborhood will come out and kick the pushers' asses, and break some faces.
Whereas it is Big Business in black 'Hoods.

They don't have to complain about it, because the police make sure that is not on your corners. They work to keep it on the corners in the "hood" that is why white kids go to the "hood" to buy it.

They don't have to complain about it, because the police make sure that is not on your corners. They work to keep it on the corners in the "hood" that is why white kids go to the "hood" to buy it.
Yeah. Because that is all blacks do aside from collecting welfare and bellyaching about being "Victims".

Yeah. Because that is all blacks do aside from collecting welfare and bellyaching about being "Victims".

So what are all the whites who are collecting it doing? Oh that's right enjoying life.

So what are all the whites who are collecting it doing? Oh that's right enjoying life.
Go to ANY Welfare office. 90% colored or non-English speaking.

Go to ANY Welfare office. 90% colored or non-English speaking.

Yea if you go somewhere where the population is 90% black or brown. Go to a WELFARE office where the pop is 90% White and 90% of the folks in there are white. Smfh.

[/QUO

Maybe black folks should stop doing drugs?

You are the biggest consumers of drugs.

Kick the drug dealers' asses out of the community. I doubt anyone will complain, except for the drug dealers, of course.

So should we send them to their biggest customers?

What are you waiting on? It's time to stop blaming whitey for everything and clean up your neighborhoods. I mean, if it's whitey's fault, what better way to piss off whitey?

I'm not, because I don't do drugs. I haven't filled a drug prescription in about 12 years.

Of course more white people do drugs, because there are more white people than black people. But, it's obvious that drugs are a bigger problem (more specifically gang violence) in black neighborhoods than white neighborhoods.

It's time you et al rallied the black community and kick those motherfuckers out of town. Instead of burning a law adiding business owner, go burn and pillage a house being used by gang bangers, beat the shit out of them and stop trying to blame the problem on white Conservatives.

Hoods aren't selling drugs in the open, in my community. Are there people selling drugs? Sure, but they aren't doing all the murdering like in black inner-city neighborhoods. We aren't going to put up with that shit and the drug peddlers know it.

Forum List

Back