The Derek Chauvin Trial Thread

It's not looking good for Chauvin at this point, in my opinion.

- So far we have plenty of credible witnesses who are consistent in saying that they were concerned about Floyd while this was happening. They were vocal about their concerns for Floyd and some of them even had a specific background in understanding why it was so concerning. The MMA guy and the EMT lady expressed professional insight into why this was a a concern. The EMT lady even offered to help.

- The paramedic testified that Floyd was dead at the scene.

- Chauvin's former superior officer said that it was unnecessary for Chauvin to use that much force after he was unresponsive.

I have no idea what the defense is going to do with all that. So far, they've tried to show that the crowd was angry and that it was distracting for Chauvin. Seems like a terrible strategy.

I have to guess that their strategy is more about the medical examiner's report. But I don't think that's going to work either as the report itself is clear about how he died.
The EMT "lady" told the court she did not have any ID with her you moron! So the cops were supposed to stand aside and let her work on Floyd?
The ONLY medical examiner who examined Floyd wrote in his official report the cause of death was a drug overdose.
"This one's for you Nicole and Ron".

You should probably read the medical examiner’s report.

You mean where they say there was no physical trauma to the neck? In any way?

That medical report...or the one that said

the Hennepin County Chief Medical Examiner, Andrew Baker:

"No life-threatening injuries identified --

"A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae

"B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures

"C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries

"D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

"E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma"

In short: No bloodshot eyes and no trauma to any part of Floyd's neck.

And yet, day after day, prosecutors, witnesses and the media tell us that Chauvin "squeezed the life out of" Floyd. The medical evidence establishes that whatever else caused his death, it was NOT asphyxiation.

That's the entire case against Officer Chauvin! But the howling mob isn't giving up its holy religious observance because of one dork in a lab coat. The sun might not rise! The city of Minneapolis could be wiped out! Wait -- that might actually happen.

The medical examiner also found that Floyd had enough fentanyl in his system -- I don't want to say "to kill a horse," because that would be a cliche. But it would be enough to bump off an entire team of Budweiser Clydesdales. In technical medical jargon:

"A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:

"1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL"

That's just the first few words of the "Toxicology" section. Also listed are norfentanyl, 4-ANPP, methamphetamine, cannabinoids, amphetamines, morphine and so on.

But the 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl is rather important, inasmuch as the chief medical examiner called this "a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances," saying, "deaths have been certified with levels of 3."

Three. But George Floyd went up to 11.

Naturally, Baker was quick to add, "I am not saying this killed him." Please don't throw me to the woke gods! Leave me to my test tubes! (And you thought lawyers were craven.)

Derek Chauvin, Human Sacrifice

Is that the same medical report where they specifically classify this death as a homicide?

I noticed you left that out.

And you left out the fact that coroner said if they found this guy by himself it would have been classified as a drug over dose....

Everything about this is political....they already had the city burn down once over floyd.......no way they were going to blanket absolve the cops......they want the jury to get the blame when they find him not guilty...

And you left out the fact that coroner said if they found this guy by himself it would have been classified as a drug over dose....

Interesting. You're once again choosing to omit certain parts of what was said. I wonder why that is.

"If he were found dead at home alone and no other apparent causes, this could be acceptable to call an OD. Deaths have been certified with levels of 3," Baker told investigators.

In another new document, Baker said, "That is a fatal level of fentanyl under normal circumstances."

But then Baker added, "I am not saying this killed him."

What he DID say is that this is a homicide.

I didn't see one, so forgive me if there's already one, two or three in existence.

If not, let this be the official thread to discuss the biggest trial of the century.

No bruising, no reticial hemorrhaging....no suffocation by the police officer. His air supply was not cut off....

2X the lethal dose of fentanyl....
2X the lethal dose of fentanyl....
^Literally retarded.

MarcATL apparently chickened out of the bet. How about you XponentialChaos? Would entertain a $20.00 bet the trial results in a not guilty verdict?

What black person would make that bet, as many white murdering police we have seen get away with murder when they put folks like you on the jury.
We have seen no white cop get away with murdering any blacks you nitwitted pus filled sac.

...to a violent felon, high on 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl...

Not for nothin', but if he'd taken twice the lethal dose, why wasn't he already dead?

He was dying.....had the police not arrived, he would have died anyway.
Just murdered by a cop first.
Chauvin is cooked. There is no defense when his boss says his actions were in no way compliant with their departmental policies or protocols.

That is NOT a reason to convict UNLESS THE EVIDENCE OF A CRIME IS BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT!!!

In this case, Chauvin's "rights" do NOT coincide with the interests of the party/state, therefore, he must be found guilty and sent to prison for life.
I hope that you are wrong and that he can be saved from the baying wolves calling for his head...he was a good cop.

Not for nothin', but if he'd taken twice the lethal dose, why wasn't he already dead?

Chauvin is cooked. There is no defense when his boss says his actions were in no way compliant with their departmental policies or protocols.
Really-----you think everyone else is to stupid to think for themselves? The training videos and thousands of other cops taking down violent criminals by the same technique say otherwise.

As honest as I can be, watch the two body cam videos.
Floyd was combative, uncooperative and was acting/saying things that wasn't making sense - which we now know was the result of the drugs he had taken.
He was asked - "are you on something now?" - he answered no. At that point he could have said "I swallowed a bunch of drugs because I was afraid of getting caught". - Perhaps if he was honest and said that, he would have received medical care for that - and would be alive today.
When he was resisting going into the squad car, three police officers couldn't get him in the car. He was a big strong dude.
When they placed him on the ground, he kicked at the two officers... at that point... Chauvin pinned him to the ground.
Indeed, he said several times I can't breathe. But a person who can't breath, can't talk. He continued to talk, groan and shout out.
Plus you have to take into consideration - he was talking about dying, and breathing problems continuously BEFORE he was pinned.

All the officers wanted him to do was simply sit down in the squad car. That is all. And he wouldn't do it. He talked about dying, talked about not wanting to die today... BECAUSE HE KNEW HE TOOK THE HIGH DOSE... but throughout the whole time, he never mentions he did that.

It's not murder.
You forgot the fact that Floyd shouldn’t even have been arrested in the first place. The chief testified that arrests are not made for such crimes. There’s no way to determine in real time if it was done deliberately. It gets referred for investigation.
Chauvin was wrong across the board.

Floyd was combative, uncooperative and was acting/saying things that wasn't making sense - which we now know was the result of the drugs he had taken.
He was asked - "are you on something now?" - he answered no. At that point he could have said "I swallowed a bunch of drugs because I was afraid of getting caught". - Perhaps if he was honest and said that, he would have received medical care for that - and would be alive today.
When he was resisting going into the squad car, three police officers couldn't get him in the car. He was a big strong dude.
When they placed him on the ground, he kicked at the two officers... at that point... Chauvin pinned him to the ground.
Indeed, he said several times I can't breathe. But a person who can't breath, can't talk. He continued to talk, groan and shout out.
Plus you have to take into consideration - he was talking about dying, and breathing problems continuously BEFORE he was pinned.

All the officers wanted him to do was simply sit down in the squad car. That is all. And he wouldn't do it. He talked about dying, talked about not wanting to die today... BECAUSE HE KNEW HE TOOK THE HIGH DOSE... but throughout the whole time, he never mentions he did that.

It's not murder.
You forgot the fact that Floyd shouldn’t even have been arrested in the first place. The chief testified that arrests are not made for such crimes. There’s no way to determine in real time if it was done deliberately. It gets referred for investigation.

I agree. Nobody should ever be arrested, unless they're a Trump supporter.

Really-----you think everyone else is to stupid to think for themselves? The training videos and thousands of other cops taking down violent criminals by the same technique say otherwise.
Really-----you think everyone else is to stupid to think for themselves? The training videos and thousands of other cops taking down violent criminals by the same technique say otherwise
Derp...
There’s been at least four police witnesses including the chief and today the actual use of force training officer who say it is not an authorized technique. Try actually watching it instead of being a moron.

It's not murder.

agree. Nobody should ever be arrested, unless they're a Trump supporter.
Good job, dope. :clap:

It's not murder.

agree. Nobody should ever be arrested, unless they're a Trump supporter.
Good job, dope. :clap:

We shouldn't have police, except for the ones we need to go after Trump supporters.

The Civil Rights movement is over....

We went from Rosa Parks, an NAACP officer being arrested for sitting in the back of a bus in a democrat party controlled state.......

To a violent felon, high on 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl, fighting police during a lawful arrest for trying to pass a bogus 20 dollar bill....

Martin Luther King jr. and Rosa Parks.....are ashamed....

You're an idiot, how many innocent folks do you think Dr. King and Rosa Parks saw that were murdered by whites and the police and those murderers were NEVER brought to the Bar of Justice.
And your point is?? DemoKKKrats were responsible for nearly ALL white on Black murders at the time, yet now you vote for them. Sorry; YOU'RE the STUPID ONE!!!

Greg

I agree with you in the 50s and 60s they were, but in today's society it is republicans that have the mindset of the sheetwearers

The Civil Rights movement is over....

We went from Rosa Parks, an NAACP officer being arrested for sitting in the back of a bus in a democrat party controlled state.......

To a violent felon, high on 2X the lethal dose of fentanyl, fighting police during a lawful arrest for trying to pass a bogus 20 dollar bill....

Martin Luther King jr. and Rosa Parks.....are ashamed....

You're an idiot, how many innocent folks do you think Dr. King and Rosa Parks saw that were murdered by whites and the police and those murderers were NEVER brought to the Bar of Justice.
And your point is?? DemoKKKrats were responsible for nearly ALL white on Black murders at the time, yet now you vote for them. Sorry; YOU'RE the STUPID ONE!!!

Greg

I agree with you in the 50s and 60s they were, but in today's society it is republicans that have the mindset of the sheetwearers

No...they don't......you are just too stupid to realize that the democrat party never changed...

Really-----you think everyone else is to stupid to think for themselves? The training videos and thousands of other cops taking down violent criminals by the same technique say otherwise
Derp...
There’s been at least four police witnesses including the chief and today the actual use of force training officer who say it is not an authorized technique. Try actually watching it instead of being a moron.

Wrong, you have political officers stating it isn't a technique when it is obviously a technique in their training manual...

It's not murder.

And he wouldn't have been arrested.........had he not shown himself to be doped up and uncooperative with the police......floyd escalated the encounter, not the cops...

A political police officer appointed by the mayor.........and everyone else whose job is on the line if the city gets burned again...

That is NOT a reason to convict UNLESS THE EVIDENCE OF A CRIME IS BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT!!! Seems you acquired the same mindset as the DemoKKKrat lynch mobs!! Stupid Bru!!!

Greg

The standard is REASONABLE doubt. Not all doubt.

Most reasonable people can look at the tape of Floyd dying under Chauvin's knee and they can connect the dots.

Yeah....the video doesn't show everything, doesn't take into account the entire situation......

No damage to the neck, no trauma to the neck.....he died from the over dose...

What trial have you been watching? Did you see the EMR Dr.?

MarcATL apparently chickened out of the bet. How about you XponentialChaos? Would entertain a $20.00 bet the trial results in a not guilty verdict?

What black person would make that bet, as many white murdering police we have seen get away with murder when they put folks like you on the jury.
We have seen no white cop get away with murdering any blacks you nitwitted pus filled sac.

You racist hag, that's because your head is up your ass and you don't want to see it.

Forum List

Back