the destruction of herman cain, from an election far far away.

Trump has the temperament of a young spoiled child and has shown repeatedly that he is incapable of tolerating criticism without a childlike retort. That is not being brash, it is being unable to control your emotions

Hillary is well known to have had actual tantrums where she has screamed at Secret Service personnel and thrown items at BIll.

That is a real "unable to control your emotions".

Trump has a tactic of responding harshly to critics and criticism. I have not heard any reports of the type of real tantrums that Hillary has had.

As the vast majority of what passes as "criticism" in these days, is complete fucking bullshit, a harsh response is completely called for.
That is the anecdotal claim of Republicans......I know a guy

NONE of it is supported by actual video or audio. Doesn't it seem strange with everyone having a smartphone in their pocket, there is no evidence supporting your tantrum claims

Meanwhile, with Trump we get both audio and video evidence of his lack of control on a weekly basis

No, a dysfunction and corrupt couple have learned to hide their fights behind closed doors. A dishonest bully only bullies her staff when no one is taking pictures.

NOt strange at all.

Meanwhile the "video" that you speak of it twisted into lies. Or have you forgotten all the people pretending to not know what the word "let" means?
As in, a married woman wouldn't "let" Crazy Donald fuck her, despite his best efforts?

What a piece of scum he is.

Umm, no.
No, what?

We've come a long way baby with Ben. Even if he is something of a space cadet. ("Hermann Cain was a fringe candidate but the hardcore racist 30% of the Republican Party would never have voted for him.")

1. First of all, that's a completely different argument than you were making. Are you being serious now?

2. Trump has a brash, even vulgar public persona. If you think that that is beneath the dignity of the Oval Office that is a legitimate complaint. IMO, it is vastly out weighted by other factors.

3. All reports indicate that Trump's persona is a carefully controlled tool used for persuasion techniques. Hillary is the one who actually is a hothead who has been known to viciously brow beat Secret Service personal and to throw things at Bill.

Trump has the temperament of a young spoiled child and has shown repeatedly that he is incapable of tolerating criticism without a childlike retort. That is not being brash, it is being unable to control your emotions

Hillary is well known to have had actual tantrums where she has screamed at Secret Service personnel and thrown items at BIll.

Trump has a tactic of responding harshly to critics and criticism. I have not heard any reports of the type of real tantrums that Hillary has had.

As the vast majority of what passes as "criticism" in these days, is complete fucking bullshit, a harsh response is completely called for.

NONE of it is supported by actual video or audio. Doesn't it seem strange with everyone having a smartphone in their pocket, there is no evidence supporting your tantrum claims

Meanwhile, with Trump we get both audio and video evidence of his lack of control on a weekly basis

No, a dysfunction and corrupt couple have learned to hide their fights behind closed doors. A dishonest bully only bullies her staff when no one is taking pictures.

NOt strange at all.

Meanwhile the "video" that you speak of it twisted into lies. Or have you forgotten all the people pretending to not know what the word "let" means?

Have you forgotten how you took Trump's attack on McCain and lied about him attacking all pows?
The hell he didn't....

"He [McCain] lost, he let us down. So I didn't like him as much after that because I don't like losers. ... He's not a war hero. He's a war hero, he's was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured." - Crazy Donald.

He sure does git you sportin' wood though. :badgrin:
you brought it up this time...

All reports indicate that Trump's persona is a carefully controlled tool used for persuasion techniques. Hillary is the one who actually is a hothead who has been known to viciously brow beat Secret Service personal and to throw things at Bill.

All evidence indicates that Trump is not in control of anything, especially his mouth. A man who tweets invective in the middle of the night, is unhinged, not "carefully controlled".

Here is the thing. There was no upside in going after the Kahns. But Trump did it anyway. Proving that he doesn't learn from his mistakes, he then went after Alicia Machado in the same manner.

He denied assaulting a woman on an airplane by saying she wasn't pretty enough for him. He has publically admitted to sexually assaulting women.

This isn't a personna. This is your candidate.

1. When you believe BIll Clinton in a sexual harassment case, you have no credibility. Jones was credible.

Then why did the judge throw her case out as having "no merit"?

Not credible.

2. YOur own graph shows Cain was leading in the polls for two good months. You are so biased that you can't even objectively read a graph.

Statistically tied is not leading. They should have dun taught you that in Talking Snake U, Cleetus, dun der...

3. Yes, he did. He did before that incident. HE did after that incident. The reporters are fucking assholes for even asking the question, and you are a dupe of Duke's by supporting the idea that he is significant.

Uh, guy, Trump needs to say, "I wholeheartedly denounce any support from Duke or any other racist group." Then he needs to stop retweeting their messages. That would help, too.

You present me, and/or the GOP with a woman or a black or anyone or anything, that has a set of policies or a resume or a campaign that fits what we want out of a candidate, and we will support that candidate.

Funny, you never seem to have that restriction about white men. You can't stop telling us how Romney and McCain weren't "Real Conservatives" after they lost.

But they were white men, so they get a pass.

Your dem inability to understand that can be seen in how you kept trying to make an issue of Romney's religion and how you failed at doing so.

Quite the contrary. Mitt Romney thought a Child-molesting con man named Joseph Smith was talking to God. That pretty much disqualifies him from any adult decisions.

And Christian Conservative thought so too, when they rejected him in 2008 and wanted to reject him in 2012, but he had too much money and the rest of your guys were clown. At that point, you all supported him because OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE

FUck, at that point, you Christian Redneck Phonies would have supported him if he worshiped Dread C'Thulhu!

WTctZ2w.png

"He's Summoned the Great Old Ones! The World is DOOMED!"

"But at least we got that N****r out of the White House!"

1. First of all, that's a completely different argument than you were making. Are you being serious now?

2. Trump has a brash, even vulgar public persona. If you think that that is beneath the dignity of the Oval Office that is a legitimate complaint. IMO, it is vastly out weighted by other factors.

3. All reports indicate that Trump's persona is a carefully controlled tool used for persuasion techniques. Hillary is the one who actually is a hothead who has been known to viciously brow beat Secret Service personal and to throw things at Bill.

NOt strange at all.

Have you forgotten how you took Trump's attack on McCain and lied about him attacking all pows?
The hell he didn't....

"He [McCain] lost, he let us down. So I didn't like him as much after that because I don't like losers. ... He's not a war hero. He's a war hero, he's was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured." - Crazy Donald.

In context obviously directed at McCain personally.

As you well know.

NOt strange at all.

As in, a married woman wouldn't "let" Crazy Donald fuck her, despite his best efforts?

right, just like the president of the United States sitting at his desk at work figuring out what to do with the cuban cigar.

role models.

at least that was consensual.... unlike dumb donald.

until you disavow him. you have no business talking about role modes.

p.s. bill clinton left office with almost a 70% approval rating.

thanks.

Another lib pretending not to know the meaning of the word "let".

NOt strange at all.

The hell he didn't....

As you well know.
What I know is you're a nut.. "I like people who weren’t captured," speaks to all POW's.

YOur opinions are self serving bullshit.

Me? A fucking righttard?

You are a fucking asshole.
LOLOL

Your infantile foot-stomping is noted.

YOu call me a "fucking righttard" and then pretend that my insulting you back is childish?

LIberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.
Again you prove to be too fucking rightarded. My observation of your infantile behavior was not over you calling me names. Who cares about that? It was over your infantile objection my claims are bullshit since the polls reflect what I said. Hillary is on a clear path to victory, Republicans can very possibly lose the Senate, and Hillary will pick a very Liberal SC justice. And that's more to do with Crazy Donald than Hillary Clinton. She's a very flawed candidate with more baggage than a prince on a world tour. She would have been easy to beat with just about any of the other Republicans. The dumbfucking right picked the most unelectable candidate running.

:lmao:

ANd that is the type of republicans dick dems like you like.

For me to just let you call me vile names while trying to address your vile lies.

FUck that shit.

Your are a lying asshole.

Lefties have been gloating for years about how demographic change, driven primarily be high immigration, is turning this nation into a defacto One Party State.

Those factors are set in stone. No republicans would be getting more than 5% of the black vote. No republican would be getting much more than 25% of the Hispanic vote.

For you to pretend the closeness of the Race is Trump's fault is you being a liar.

For you to claim that any other republican would be winning in you rubbing salt in the wound.

FUTHERMORE, the possible bad outcome does not support your claim that Trump doesn't care about the GOP. That is just more of you talking shit.
Trump himself inferred he didn't care about the GOP when he threatened to break ranks with them and run as an independent. You have to be dumber than dirt to not see he couldn't give two shits about the GOP. He's not a conservative either. He's pro-choice and pro-gun control. Imbeciles like you believe him when he says only now he no longer is, which he has to say to shore up rightards like you.

Oh, so you're dropping your claim that any other republican would be doing better?

Good, that was stupid and dishonest even for you.

Any how, for your new points.

The gop LEADERSHIP was WAY OUT OF LINE, trying to thwart the will of the republican voters. THEY proved that they didn't give a damn about us.

THe same way your party leadership pissed all over you dems when they cheated Sanders out of the win. But you libs are good little sheep and you let them do it, and are all falling in line.

And fuck you.

LOLOL

Your infantile foot-stomping is noted.

YOu call me a "fucking righttard" and then pretend that my insulting you back is childish?

LIberals: All the intellectual honesty of a crack whore.
Again you prove to be too fucking rightarded. My observation of your infantile behavior was not over you calling me names. Who cares about that? It was over your infantile objection my claims are bullshit since the polls reflect what I said. Hillary is on a clear path to victory, Republicans can very possibly lose the Senate, and Hillary will pick a very Liberal SC justice. And that's more to do with Crazy Donald than Hillary Clinton. She's a very flawed candidate with more baggage than a prince on a world tour. She would have been easy to beat with just about any of the other Republicans. The dumbfucking right picked the most unelectable candidate running.

:lmao:

ANd that is the type of republicans dick dems like you like.

For me to just let you call me vile names while trying to address your vile lies.

FUck that shit.

Your are a lying asshole.

Lefties have been gloating for years about how demographic change, driven primarily be high immigration, is turning this nation into a defacto One Party State.

Those factors are set in stone. No republicans would be getting more than 5% of the black vote. No republican would be getting much more than 25% of the Hispanic vote.

For you to pretend the closeness of the Race is Trump's fault is you being a liar.

For you to claim that any other republican would be winning in you rubbing salt in the wound.

FUTHERMORE, the possible bad outcome does not support your claim that Trump doesn't care about the GOP. That is just more of you talking shit.
Trump himself inferred he didn't care about the GOP when he threatened to break ranks with them and run as an independent. You have to be dumber than dirt to not see he couldn't give two shits about the GOP. He's not a conservative either. He's pro-choice and pro-gun control. Imbeciles like you believe him when he says only now he no longer is, which he has to say to shore up rightards like you.

Oh, so you're dropping your claim that any other republican would be doing better?

Good, that was stupid and dishonest even for you.

Any how, for your new points.

The gop LEADERSHIP was WAY OUT OF LINE, trying to thwart the will of the republican voters. THEY proved that they didn't give a damn about us.

THe same way your party leadership pissed all over you dems when they cheated Sanders out of the win. But you libs are good little sheep and you let them do it, and are all falling in line.

And fuck you.
Didn't drop anything. WTF is wrong with you?

the clintons' roosters will be home soon.
The Clinton's will be back in their White House roost soon enough
I can hear the howls now from the loony right when Bill Clinton is referred to as the First Gentleman. :badgrin:
First DUDE man

1. When you believe BIll Clinton in a sexual harassment case, you have no credibility. Jones was credible.

Then why did the judge throw her case out as having "no merit"?

Not credible.

2. YOur own graph shows Cain was leading in the polls for two good months. You are so biased that you can't even objectively read a graph.

Statistically tied is not leading. They should have dun taught you that in Talking Snake U, Cleetus, dun der...

3. Yes, he did. He did before that incident. HE did after that incident. The reporters are fucking assholes for even asking the question, and you are a dupe of Duke's by supporting the idea that he is significant.

Uh, guy, Trump needs to say, "I wholeheartedly denounce any support from Duke or any other racist group." Then he needs to stop retweeting their messages. That would help, too.

1. He did not do that. YOu are wrong or lying.

2.a. Your anti-white racism is noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

2b First place, or statistically tied for first place, whatever. He was the effective Front runner. If the election had been held during that time he would have won. But he got dog piled and too many people still believe the shit the lib media says and his support shrank. Your claim that he was not a serious candidate is disproved by his even being tied for first place for two months.

3. HE has. You libs are liars. And assholes for even asking about Duke.

Herman Caine was / is an intelligent, articulate, successful black man....and a Republican, which meant he was a serious threat to Barak Obama. He had to be 'taken down'. The tactic they chose is the same one they are re-using now against Donald Trump. From out of nowhere women began pouring out of the proverbial woodwork, accusing Caine of sexual mis-conduct. When the bogus attacks became too much for the Caine family to put up with Caine dropped out. AS SOON AS HE DROPPED OUT the women and the accusations disappeared...coincidently.

It is not surprising that Democrats would pull this stunt again...because it worked so well with Caine....what Is surprising is that they are doing so with Hillary 'The Enabler' Clinton and her husband, The White Bill Cosby, running for President / 1st Pedophile.

Herman Caine was put down by Mitt Romney when he became a threat

Obama would have liked nothing better than to run against Caine. Very few blacks would vote for him and Republicans would have stayed away in droves

Link to show that Romney was the source of the women.

And your claim that republicans would have cared about Cain's skin color is fucking nonsense. It has been demonstrated to be false many times. STOP BEING A FUCKING ASS.

For wrong winger to stop being an ass, it would require suicide. He'd still be a piece of shit though.

Herman Cain was brought down by both the media and I'm sure the republicrat establishment provided some support. He would have made a great president, and that Hitlery would likely be on her way to jail and exaggerating the illness she's currently hiding.

You present me, and/or the GOP with a woman or a black or anyone or anything, that has a set of policies or a resume or a campaign that fits what we want out of a candidate, and we will support that candidate.

Funny, you never seem to have that restriction about white men. You can't stop telling us how Romney and McCain weren't "Real Conservatives" after they lost.

But they were white men, so they get a pass.

It's not a "restriction". That's what I want from any candidate. It is certainly not limited by race or gender.

ON the other hand if a flawed candidate wins the primary, I will still at least vote AGAINST the dem as they are all shit. And certainly bitch about any flaws of the candidate the party gave me.

And that is not limited by race or gender either.

For example, Colin POwell was in many ways more moderate than I would have liked.

BUT if he had ended up running against Bill Clinton, I would still have voted for him, while reserving the right to bitch about him not being conservative enough.

This really should not be hard for you to understand.

Your dem inability to understand that can be seen in how you kept trying to make an issue of Romney's religion and how you failed at doing so.

Quite the contrary. Mitt Romney thought a Child-molesting con man named Joseph Smith was talking to God. That pretty much disqualifies him from any adult decisions.

And Christian Conservative thought so too, when they rejected him in 2008 and wanted to reject him in 2012, but he had too much money and the rest of your guys were clown. At that point, you all supported him because OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE

FUck, at that point, you Christian Redneck Phonies would have supported him if he worshiped Dread C'Thulhu!...

"He's Summoned the Great Old Ones! The World is DOOMED!"

"But at least we got that N****r out of the White House!"

1. Your irrelevant attack on Romney's religion is noted. You are a bigoted asshole.

2. Your racists slurs are noted. YOu are a racist asshole.

3. YOur race baiting in noted. YOu are a race baiting asshole.

4. Romney lost in 2008 because idiot Hucklebee stuck in the race far to long, splitting the conservative vote. YOur belief that that was a result of anti-mormon bias in the GOP is unsupported and based solely on you being an asshole.

4b Romney won in 2012 because the GOP establishment believes in "turns" and supported him.

5. The rest of your post is idiotic partisan filler.

NOt strange at all.

Umm, no.
No, what?

That's not how the word "let" was used in the Trump tape.

It was used to describe consent.

It's a three letter word. You really don't understand it?

"they let you do it,”

NOt strange at all.

Umm, no.
No, what?

"they let you do it,”
I was clearly talking about the married woman Trump confessed to hitting on "like a bitch," and not the groupies he talked about grabbing their pussies. That married woman wouldn't "let" him fuck her. Good for her.

Meanwhile, Crazy Donald admitted he's scum who will not hesitate to wreck a marriage just so he can get laid.

All reports indicate that Trump's persona is a carefully controlled tool used for persuasion techniques. Hillary is the one who actually is a hothead who has been known to viciously brow beat Secret Service personal and to throw things at Bill.

All evidence indicates that Trump is not in control of anything, especially his mouth. A man who tweets invective in the middle of the night, is unhinged, not "carefully controlled".

Here is the thing. There was no upside in going after the Kahns. But Trump did it anyway. Proving that he doesn't learn from his mistakes, he then went after Alicia Machado in the same manner.

He denied assaulting a woman on an airplane by saying she wasn't pretty enough for him. He has publically admitted to sexually assaulting women.

This isn't a personna. This is your candidate.

1.All "evidence" does not point to Trump not being in control.

2. Trump is using Social Media a lot in his campaign. Tweeting late at night is not evidence of on insanity.

3. The GOP has for years been letting you vile libs make attacks and have not responded for various reasons. The End Result is that you have managed to falsely define us in the Conventional Wisdom, to our great detriment. Trump is the response to that.

4. He did not admitted to sexually assaulting women. STop lying.

5 This is my candidate. Are you aware of the recent WTO Airbus ruling the proved that Trump was completely right on Trade? Or do you ignore petty matters like that?

NOt strange at all.

The hell he didn't....

As you well know.
What I know is you're a nut.. "I like people who weren’t captured," speaks to all POW's.

ONly if you are too dumb to understand context.

NOt strange at all.

Umm, no.
No, what?

"they let you do it,”
I was clearly talking about the married woman Trump confessed to hitting on "like a bitch," and not the groupies he talked about grabbing their pussies. That married woman wouldn't "let" him fuck her. Good for her.

Meanwhile, Crazy Donald admitted he's scum who will not hesitate to wreck a marriage just so he can get laid.

I was the one who brought up the word "let" as a quote from the tape, in a response to RW.

I was obviously referring to Trump describing how women would consent due to his being famous.

My point was that many libs have been claiming that that statement is an admission of sexual assault.

IN doing so, they are ignoring that the word "let" in that context means consent.

Hence they were lying about what Trump said in order to attack him.

That really should have been clear.

DO you have anything to say that actually addresses what I said?

Forum List

Back