The Diference between Republicans and Democrats again is...

Republican W came in to fix Slick Willy's spending orgy and then spent us into the ground, including adding a prescription drug welfare benefit to greatly expand Medicare and he raised Social Security taxes through the roof.

But W was getting us into all these military conflicts and Obama came in to fix that, so he finished Iraq according to W's timeline, expanded Afghanistan and has gotten us into more wars like Libya and now he's trying to get us into Syria.

I can't remember, what's the difference between both your pathetic parties again?

What's funnier is how you tell me I'm throwing my vote away by not voting for either of you. When you figure out how you're different, let me know.

Your thread should have been titled: "the difference between RINOS and democrats......"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Excellent points, but Clinton spending vs Bush spending? Here's an interesting article:
Articles: A Balanced Approach: Tax like Bush, Spend like Clinton

That was a point that the OP seemed to be supporting. Bush can in to fix the spending and then proceeded to ‘fix’ it by spending more than Clinton ever dreamed. The left here should be supportive of Bush, he followed all their standard plugs – expanded spending, entitlements and government in general. Of course, they ARE supportive of Bush policies now that they are ‘Obama’s’ policies but that is another issue altogether…

By the way, it is rather funny to see the Medicare expansion complained about here by the dems. The height of hypocrisy.

here's what morons like you don't get about liberals/dems ... bush spent money on wars, and foolishness... that was not needed ... the money he spent went to corporations ... what your right wing nut cases don't seem to understand dems/liberals spent money that gives money back to the government by way of the taxes it generated by more people working ... that pays down the national debt ... the republican spend money that causes the national debt that's the difference you moron

^^^^too stupid to merit a reply. debt when obama came into office 10 trillion, debt today 17 trillion.

Republican W came in to fix Slick Willy's spending orgy and then spent us into the ground, including adding a prescription drug welfare benefit to greatly expand Medicare and he raised Social Security taxes through the roof.

But W was getting us into all these military conflicts and Obama came in to fix that, so he finished Iraq according to W's timeline, expanded Afghanistan and has gotten us into more wars like Libya and now he's trying to get us into Syria.

I can't remember, what's the difference between both your pathetic parties again?

What's funnier is how you tell me I'm throwing my vote away by not voting for either of you. When you figure out how you're different, let me know.

seems you're a tad bit deranged ...
now for the difference ...
republicans will try their best to take every dime you have ... they will steel your retirement... they will take your health care away from you .... they will go war only to serve their corporate bosses needs ... while telling you this is the patriotic thing to do ... and lie about why you are going to war ....

democrats will make sure republicans give the money back they stole from you forcing them republicans to be fair .... Dems will give you a health care plan that doesn't cost you through the nose ... and dems will only go to war when evil is really challenging your way of life and not lie to you about it ...

You know it hasn't always been that way, but the worst of America has gravitated to the Republican Party.

For instance, the KKK may have started with the Democrats, but they have their own home now.

KKK Disbands Claiming GOP Has Co-opted All Of Their Ideas

That was a point that the OP seemed to be supporting. Bush can in to fix the spending and then proceeded to ‘fix’ it by spending more than Clinton ever dreamed. The left here should be supportive of Bush, he followed all their standard plugs – expanded spending, entitlements and government in general. Of course, they ARE supportive of Bush policies now that they are ‘Obama’s’ policies but that is another issue altogether…

By the way, it is rather funny to see the Medicare expansion complained about here by the dems. The height of hypocrisy.

here's what morons like you don't get about liberals/dems ... bush spent money on wars, and foolishness... that was not needed ... the money he spent went to corporations ... what your right wing nut cases don't seem to understand dems/liberals spent money that gives money back to the government by way of the taxes it generated by more people working ... that pays down the national debt ... the republican spend money that causes the national debt that's the difference you moron

^^^^too stupid to merit a reply. debt when obama came into office 10 trillion, debt today 17 trillion.

That *SNAP* you heard was your fingers getting caught in the ignorance trap laid down by the poster whose posts have never been worthy of a reply, try not to stick your hand in there again since it will be just as painful no matter how many times you do it. ;)

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin

That *SNAP* you heard was your fingers getting caught in the ignorance trap laid down by the poster whose posts have never been worthy of a reply, try not to stick your hand in there again since it will be just as painful no matter how many times you do it. ;)

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." -- George Carlin

I am well aware of that, but that one just hit a nerve. Your Carlin quote is right on. :eusa_whistle:

If you are a conservative and dissatisfied with the republican party then quit whining and get off your ass and try to make a difference in the Tea Party. If you are a democrat and don't think the DNC is radical enough your choices are also clear. Support the OWS or go communist.

Out of curiosity, since you consider speaking up and objecting about Republicans spending like Democrats to be "whining," how exactly does one facilitate change since you're telling us to STFU when we object?

The difference between Republicans and Democrats...

Spelling?

OK, I'm going to have to concede the spelling one, but I'm going to declare victory on the reading comprehension front.

and has gotten us into more wars like Libya
We're at "war" with Libya? Since when?

Obama made the call to go into Libya, Buckwheat. It's irrelevant stating whether we are still there or not to that point.

For one, Republicans are 90% white and based mostly in the Confederate South. Democrats are "everyone else"
That right?

List of current United States governors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also Republicans control 27 State legislatures, 5 are split and 1 is non-partisan. That leaves you with 17. I didn't realize there were 32 southern States. I learn something new every day. Not by talking to you, but I do learn something new every day...

Libya wasn't our war. And the people of Libya thanked Obama for the help he gave.
I don't give a crap what Libya wants. The American military is for the protection of the American people. You are free to join the Libyan military, like many Americans joined the British before we entered WWII or give money. You are not free to confiscate our money and send our troops to control other people.

seems you're a tad bit deranged ...
now for the difference ...
republicans will try their best to take every dime you have ... they will steel your retirement... they will take your health care away from you .... they will go war only to serve their corporate bosses needs ... while telling you this is the patriotic thing to do ... and lie about why you are going to war ....

democrats will make sure republicans give the money back they stole from you forcing them republicans to be fair .... Dems will give you a health care plan that doesn't cost you through the nose ... and dems will only go to war when evil is really challenging your way of life and not lie to you about it ...

Well, billy boy, you demonstrated my point. You threw lots of fluff. I didn't say they don't SAY different things, I said they don't DO different things. When you want to join in the actual discussion, let us know.

NO ONE has proposed taking away anyone's right to bear arms. That is typical right wing bullshit.

I like how with the left you say any amount of gun regulation is fine because government just needs to maintain reasonable policies regarding our ability to own guns.

But then any regulation of abortion at all, even partial birth or parental consent for minors is unacceptable because you don't trust government to maintain any reasonable policy and it's a slippery slope to banning abortion.

It's one of the reasons why I have to question the sanity of anybody that thinks they're going to be able to turn Washington into some sort of benevolent entity via the political process, it's like attempting to turn the Mafia into a virtuous organization by installing a new Don.

Yes, that's the heart of libertarianism. If you limit it's size to those functions only government can do, like arbitrating property rights and defense, then there's just less government to do the damage.

The best hope on the horizon regarding breaking the Republocrat stranglehold is the burgeoning alliance between real liberals and libertarians. We're going to see it pop up again in the vote on Syria. Pelosi, Boehner, and the rest of the establishment stooges will vote for war.

I have yet to meet one of these liberals on the board. I do know one in real life. It took him, according to him, over a decade to escape the programming. But I hope this is true. Can't wait to meet one. The left just call us Republicans and don't know the difference for everything I've seen though.

Your thread should have been titled: "the difference between RINOS and democrats......"

Agreed, but I'm referring to what Republicans in national power have done, so the title stands.

For one, Republicans are 90% white and based mostly in the Confederate South. Democrats are "everyone else".

Libya wasn't our war. And the people of Libya thanked Obama for the help he gave.

LIBYA-FANTASTIC-FOUR.jpg

The Iraqi's threw shoes at Bush.

Clinton hardly had a spending orgy when he left Bush a surplus. Or would have, but Bush and the Republicans made sure that never happened.

You don't sound very bright to me. Perhaps you should do a little research? You might benefit from it.

...and you continue to repeat a liberal lie. How expected of you.

There was NO SURPLUS! Perhaps YOU should do a LOT of research!

Pubs have been a disaster for the country and the world for 40 years, pander to the rich and slowly ruin the non rich, and distract the dupes and the country with the biggest BS propaganda machine in our history by far. A disgrace.

Without Pub obstruction and BS crises, we could have been out of the Pub Great World Recession by now. The debt ceiling crisis!!, the ensuing sequester, and the failure to pass a typical jobs/infrastructure act have cost 1% in growth for a year each.

One wants to take away your abortion rights and the other wants to take away you right to bear arms

NO ONE has proposed taking away anyone's right to bear arms. That is typical right wing bullshit.

You have been corrected on that LIE so many times, that I've seen, it's not funny anymore.

lying fuckhole

Excellent points, but Clinton spending vs Bush spending? Here's an interesting article:
Articles: A Balanced Approach: Tax like Bush, Spend like Clinton

Liberals don't support hooking up corporations to the taxpayer's tit. THAT is exactly what Medicare D is. I still recall Ted Kennedy arguing on the floor of the Senate that the bill should allow negotiating drug prices like the Veterans Administration. But Bush FORBID it.

Liberals believe in PAYING FOR what they spend. Research PAYGO, then see how many Republicans voted for it.

obamacare forces us to do just that.

large corps now know people will be forced to buy their products or be fined.

fyi; crack is whack

Forum List

Back