The difference between a Conservative and a liberal is

Conservatives think liberals are wrong.
Liberals think conservatives are evil.

Conservatives welcome fellow conservatives who happen to be black.
Liberals treat conservatives who happen to be black as Uncle Tom's, traitors and ventriloquist dummies.
Liberals welcome fellow Liberals who happen to be Black.
CON$ervatives treat Liberals who happen to be Black as stupid and ignorant.

May 1, 2008
RUSH: Democrats continued to get the votes of the majority of black voters.

October 8, 2008
RUSH: I want you to be prepared. There are plenty of stupid people, and they are going to vote for Obama.

December 5, 2007
RUSH: It's ignorance, and we pay a huge price for this. The biggest price we pay for ignorance is electing so damn many Democrats, which is one of the biggest obstacles to progress and success in this country for the individual human being that I have ever encountered. It is ignorance. Devotion to ignorance, bliss, blissful ignorance, is the only explanation for the election of Democrats.

and you claim you aint a fan of the show?.....yea right Ed....

You don't have to be a Rush fan to see how ALL democrats are like these examples.. ignorant, greedy, what can Obama do for me with his "stash"??

ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
BWOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!
FREEDOM EDEN: Detroit Woman: 'Obama Money' (Audio)

Now another person who 100% represents the liberal mindset.. that Obama is going to pay for EVERYTHING???

"I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg]YouTube[/ame]

So are you and 100% of the liberals totally like these two examples?

May 1, 2008

October 8, 2008
RUSH: I want you to be prepared. There are plenty of stupid people, and they are going to vote for Obama.

December 5, 2007
RUSH: It's ignorance, and we pay a huge price for this. The biggest price we pay for ignorance is electing so damn many Democrats, which is one of the biggest obstacles to progress and success in this country for the individual human being that I have ever encountered. It is ignorance. Devotion to ignorance, bliss, blissful ignorance, is the only explanation for the election of Democrats.

and you claim you aint a fan of the show?.....yea right Ed....

You don't have to be a Rush fan to see how ALL democrats are like these examples.. ignorant, greedy, what can Obama do for me with his "stash"??

ROGULSKI: Why are you here?
WOMAN #1: To get some money.
ROGULSKI: What kind of money?
BWOMAN #1: Obama money.
ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?
WOMAN #1: Obama.
ROROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?
WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us,
WOMAN #2: And we love him.
WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!
FREEDOM EDEN: Detroit Woman: 'Obama Money' (Audio)

Now another person who 100% represents the liberal mindset.. that Obama is going to pay for EVERYTHING???

"I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage..
You know, If I help him, he's gonna help me."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slUBWQ1AUEg]YouTube[/ame]

So are you and 100% of the liberals totally like these two examples?

you talking to me?.....or someone else?....

The liberal sees a hungry person and gives a fish thus feeding the hungry person for just one day.

The conservative teaches the hungry person how to fish thereby feeding the person for a life time.

The liberal would then impose a law requiring a fishing license, then set limits on the number and types of fish one can catch. Heavy fines would then be levied for not having a license or catching a non permitted fish.

And the Liberals would all get gay married to the fish in a traditional Sharia wedding, and take billionaires' money and give it to terrorists, and the Libturds would derp with a derping derp.

Will you old white racist Conservatives please die so America can finally get its mind out of the 1950s? The good ol' days are not coming back and they sucked anyway.

Conservatives think liberals are wrong.
Liberals think conservatives are evil.

Conservatives welcome fellow conservatives who happen to be black.
Liberals treat conservatives who happen to be black as Uncle Tom's, traitors and ventriloquist dummies.

May 1, 2008

October 8, 2008

December 5, 2007

Those who vote 90% for a person because of skin color, promise of a free phone, and getting life long support from that person's 'stash', are stupid.
The only people who vote for a person because of his skin color are CON$. Blacks vote 90% for white Democrats, but CON$ rarely vote for a black person Dem or GOP.

Blacks were voting for White Democrats BEFORE Reagan tried to buy votes with free phone service.

A conservative goes out in the world and shops for Health Care, while a Liberal demands that tax payers pay for their right of health care, even though health care isn't a right.

Hey Ed, check out Erika Harold, a Conservative African American Lady from Illinois that went to Harvard Law school and won Miss America in 2003. She will be running for Congress this election. Did I mention African American and Woman??
There is also Allen West, Tim Scott, Mia Love, David Webb, well you'll see, African American Conservatives are about to come out of the wood work now.

Last edited:
The liberal sees a hungry person and gives a fish thus feeding the hungry person for just one day.

The conservative teaches the hungry person how to fish thereby feeding the person for a life time.

The liberal would then impose a law requiring a fishing license, then set limits on the number and types of fish one can catch. Heavy fines would then be levied for not having a license or catching a non permitted fish.

A conservative would fish and fish and fish until there were none left. As long as he made a heap of cash, fuck the rest. As I said, with cons it's all about me, me, me

May 1, 2008

October 8, 2008

December 5, 2007

Those who vote 90% for a person because of skin color, promise of a free phone, and getting life long support from that person's 'stash', are stupid.
The only people who vote for a person because of his skin color are CON$. Blacks vote 90% for white Democrats, but CON$ rarely vote for a black person Dem or GOP.

Blacks were voting for White Democrats BEFORE Reagan tried to buy votes with free phone service.

YAWN; Blacks were voting for White of BOTH parties because almost all candidates were White. DUH!! gosh what an idiot.

oh and dummy "cons" do vote for Black people; obama is one you dope. obama ran as a moderate and many conservatives fell for the lies

May 1, 2008

October 8, 2008

December 5, 2007

A conservative would fish and fish and fish until there were none left. As long as he made a heap of cash, fuck the rest. As I said, with cons it's all about me, me, me

conservatives conserve you idiot. on the other hand go through any liberal city; see filth and waste like you never seen before

and who doesnt like cash leftard? you?

Dr. Grump, if that is the case, then look what happened to Detroit when libtards took over, I guess those Libs kept taking and taking and taking and only caring about their votes votes votes and said to hell with the tax payers and hard workers.. Well, Detroit is a prime example of this idiocracy..

conservatives conserve you idiot. on the other hand go through any liberal city; see filth and waste like you never seen before

Conservatives like to conserve the status quo - no Civil liberties, no gay marriage, no abortion. That is the only meaning of conservative. So are all the conservation boards in the US full of Conservatives? Really? Aren't you guys always banging on about getting rid of the EPA? So now you're a fan? Cool

I like cash but not at the expense of fucking up everything else, Moron.

Conservatives like to conserve the status quo - no Civil liberties, no gay marriage, no abortion. That is the only meaning of conservative. So are all the conservation boards in the US full of Conservatives? Really? Aren't you guys always banging on about getting rid of the EPA? So now you're a fan? Cool

YAWN
another false premise; a straw man.

try again leftard.

things are so easy when you're a left-wing loser with no substance

YAWN
another false premise; a straw man.

try again leftard.

things are so easy when you're a left-wing loser with no substance

Whoops my bad. Just saw when you arrived and how many posts. See the line under my name.

laters

A conservative goes out in the world and shops for Health Care, while a Liberal demands that tax payers pay for their right of health care, even though health care isn't a right.

Hey Ed, check out Erika Harold, a Conservative African American Lady from Illinois that went to Harvard Law school and won Miss America in 2003. She will be running for Congress this election. Did I mention African American and Woman??
There is also Allen West, Tim Scott, Mia Love, David Webb, well you'll see, African American Conservatives are about to come out of the wood work now.
How many of them will get 90% of the black vote?????

Forum List

Back