🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The difference between a god and God

I find I'm just talking to myself. Does that make me God or at least a god?
Perhaps a demon.
No. It only makes you believe you are.
No, talking to yourself only means you are crazy or deluded. Or that you believe in the supernatural. I don't believe in the supernatural so I don't pray or talk to myself.
Yet another person misusing the childish, nondescript term "supernatural" without knowing or being able to define what it even means.

Most likely you're just referring to some simplistic image or iconography, as per one of Carl Jung's archetypes, embodying a stereotypical "ghost", "goblin", as one might see in a children's cartoon or something silly like that, rather than what any of those things actually are by any actual attempted definition.
As I use the term, natural defines the universe I live in where everything is governed by natural laws of physics: fundamental forces, space-time, etc. Anything that exists outside of nature and is not subject to it's laws is by my definition, supernatural. I've never experienced the supernatural so I don't believe it exists. Pretty simple really.

But he’s not the one arguing he can’t find any proof of you.

You aren’t going to find it if you don’t make an attempt.

Face it. You are without excuse.
But I'm not the one hiding from him. If I can't see him where shall I look? It seems like good manors for him to stop playing hide and seek and make his presence known.

Certainly, you are confused with this masquerade and I know you are because you say silly things and were caught by ding.

My take is it makes you a god or follower of Satan. An atheist always honors his prince. They will go to the ends of the universe, but despite the evidence, will not repent.
I knew you stating that you are God is untrue because you are mortal and are with sin. God the Father is holy and would never be around the unholy. He was with Adam and Eve and then had to leave. I suppose you can continue to masquerade as God, but then be punished by your true god. My opinion is you'll have be true to what you have faith in. When creationists state that atheists or evolutionists have faith, you have to believe them. You may not know it, but you have faith in the "god of the world" and his creation (evolution). Yet, he doesn't exist either (he does), but no one wants evidence that he exists.

But he’s not the one arguing he can’t find any proof of you.

You aren’t going to find it if you don’t make an attempt.

Face it. You are without excuse.
But I'm not the one hiding from him. If I can't see him where shall I look? It seems like good manors for him to stop playing hide and seek and make his presence known.
You just admitted you don’t listen for him.

You want to blame that on others not listening for him?

He’s not hiding from you. You are hiding from him.

Perhaps a demon.
No. It only makes you believe you are.
No, talking to yourself only means you are crazy or deluded. Or that you believe in the supernatural. I don't believe in the supernatural so I don't pray or talk to myself.
Yet another person misusing the childish, nondescript term "supernatural" without knowing or being able to define what it even means.

Most likely you're just referring to some simplistic image or iconography, as per one of Carl Jung's archetypes, embodying a stereotypical "ghost", "goblin", as one might see in a children's cartoon or something silly like that, rather than what any of those things actually are by any actual attempted definition.
As I use the term, natural defines the universe I live in where everything is governed by natural laws of physics: fundamental forces, space-time, etc.
Those are the laws as approximated mathematically per Francis Bacon and his method yes, arguably never "pure" science in the sense that mathematics is anyway.

Anything that exists outside of nature and is not subject to it's laws is by my definition, supernatural. I've never experienced the supernatural so I don't believe it exists. Pretty simple really.
Mathematics, which is what the Baconian physical laws are approximated and constructed from via thoughts and calculations are outside of nature, and therefore "supernatural" by that very definition.

As arguably, would other things be "supernatural" by that rather absurdist definition thereof to begin with, such as the Common Law which the states are governed by, so by that silly definition, as in outside the Scope of Bacon's laws, they would be called "supernatural" as well, which is patently absurd.

As I use the term, natural defines the universe I live in where everything is governed by natural laws of physics: fundamental forces, space-time, etc.
Those are the laws as approximated mathematically per Francis Bacon and his method yes, arguably never "pure" science in the sense that mathematics is anyway.

Anything that exists outside of nature and is not subject to it's laws is by my definition, supernatural. I've never experienced the supernatural so I don't believe it exists. Pretty simple really.
Mathematics, which is what the Baconian physical laws are approximated and constructed from via thoughts and calculations are outside of nature, and therefore "supernatural" by that very definition.

As arguably, would other things be "supernatural" by that rather absurdist definition thereof to begin with, such as the Common Law which the states are governed by, so by that silly definition, as in outside the Scope of Bacon's laws, they would be called "supernatural" as well, which is patently absurd.[/QUOTE]
Math describes the natural world, it is not outside of it. You can play all the semantic games you wish.

As I use the term, natural defines the universe I live in where everything is governed by natural laws of physics: fundamental forces, space-time, etc. Anything that exists outside of nature and is not subject to it's laws is by my definition, supernatural. I've never experienced the supernatural so I don't believe it exists. Pretty simple really.

It's the laws of nature, but your life spirit isn't natural. It has God's breath and that's why you live. Sure, sure, your parents had sex to procreate you, but your living is the supernatural. We can't have life outside the cell. God created it that way. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much point to religion if everything was natural and could be done outside the cell.

I did find out what the price is for masquerading as Satan. He is the one who wants to be like God, isn't he, according to the Bible?

I was right in that Satan was quite upset. He crushes your balls. Maybe he rips them out and then crushes them. Either way quite painful I would think. Lucifer, S1E3, on Netflix haha. For some reason, your idea of a joke at Christians made me want to watch the show again and it provided the answer. What a coincidence. Some petty thief steal Lucifer's identity and goes on a shopping spree masquerading as him. Hilarious :laugh:.

Last edited:
It's the laws of nature, but your life spirit isn't natural. It has God's breath and that's why you live.
Just humans or does every animal and plant live because of 'God's breath'?

How are they hangin' today, me bucko? That was such a coincidence and usually that means it's bad so I would just stop trying to be the "god of the world." or your hidden prince..

To answer your question, we go to the Bible:
"For what happens to the children of man and what happens to the beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts, for all is vanity." Ecclesiastes 3:19

ETA: I have to admit I was wrong about Lucifer. He may like the attention he gets from the show. I just checked and it was renewed for another season and its final season 5. Who knew it would go that long? I'm still on S1E4.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back