🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The difference between a god and God

A "god" is a simplistic image of a mortal-like or andromorphic being, who naïve people assuming has a physical forum, like Zeus or one of the pagan gods, who was essentially just a powerful mortal or celebrity.

God is the supreme being of the cosmos, abstract and having no physical form, unable to be depicted except through representational imagery and words.
How do you know? Do you have any source other than the Bible? If I told you I created the universe, would you believe me? Why not?

Your statements just goes to show how ignorant and foolish you are. First and foremost, the Bible is inspired, complete, inerrant, and infallible. You have no faith of this nor understand what inspired means. The Bible is all one needs.

To the contrary, it means the "god of the world and prince of power of the air," i.e. Satan has pulled to wool over your eyes but good. Yet, you don't believe in Satan either. That's the beauty of it. One has to give Satan credit for being the father of lies.

I can prove you didn't create anything because I would want you to make a steak and lobster dinner with a nice bottle of wine to match it perfectly in a nice setting for me right now and you couldn't.

A "god" is a simplistic image of a mortal-like or andromorphic being, who naïve people assuming has a physical forum, like Zeus or one of the pagan gods, who was essentially just a powerful mortal or celebrity.

God is the supreme being of the cosmos, abstract and having no physical form, unable to be depicted except through representational imagery and words.

No physical form? Bummer! I thought I was made in his image!

As in a being which knows and creates.

Well, that is a new spin on 3,500 year old Jewish scripture!

Well, that is a new spin on 3,500 year old Jewish scripture!
Is it? I’m not certain it is.

Your statements just goes to show how ignorant and foolish you are. First and foremost, the Bible is inspired, complete, inerrant, and infallible. You have no faith of this nor understand what inspired means. The Bible is all one needs.
You know this because you have faith that it is true? How many other people have an equal faith that it is not? (Hint, there are 1+ billion Muslims)

To the contrary, it means the "god of the world and prince of power of the air," i.e. Satan has pulled to wool over your eyes but good. Yet, you don't believe in Satan either. That's the beauty of it. One has to give Satan credit for being the father of lies.
So Satan pulled to wool over my eyes but he did not pull the wool over your eyes? Just what someone with wool over their eyes would say.

I can prove you didn't create anything because I would want you to make a steak and lobster dinner with a nice bottle of wine to match it perfectly in a nice setting for me right now and you couldn't.
How many steak and lobster dinners has God given you? Ask him for one right now and let me know how it tastes.

Why do you care about the creator being the God of the Bible?
It is what people have been telling me my whole life.
So what? Why do you care about the creator being the God of the Bible?
Life changing if true.
That’s doubtful.

Your mind is already made up.

You aren’t here to seek understanding.
How could one person be so very wrong? Or were you talking about yourself?

Why do you care about the creator being the God of the Bible?
It is what people have been telling me my whole life.
So what? Why do you care about the creator being the God of the Bible?
Life changing if true.
That’s doubtful.

Your mind is already made up.

You aren’t here to seek understanding.
How could one person be so very wrong? Or were you talking about yourself?
No. I was talking about you.

Maybe you’ll see it one day.

I expect you to one day discover your motivation for arguing against God.
You have more faith in me than I have in you. I expect you'll go to your grave believing there will be a welcoming committee on the other side.
No. I don’t have faith in you. I have faith in the process.

For you, free will is an illusion. You don’t really have a choice in what you believe or do. But I won’t bet against the process, so I do expect you to one day be honest with yourself.

I don’t fear death. I fear the judgement. It’s always wise to be in fear for your soul.

Forum List

Back