The Difference between the Democrats and Republicans

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
We have not seen the right wing media or the MSM ask for Trump to step down after 91 indictments and 34 convictions. In fact when states tried to take Trump off the rolls for his part in inciting an insurrection, the right wing and their media raised hell about how he should not be removed. The MSM editorial boards said nothing.

But democrats, continuing to fall for a right wing generated meme, are calling for Biden to step down after a poor debate performance. We are now supposed to be more concerned about whether Joe Biden can serve 4 more years than we are for the possibiity that a motherfucking convicted criminal could possibly be given the responsiblity to enforce the laws of this nation. Just how stupid are we here in America?

Democrats: Stop Panicking​

June 29, 2024, 7:00 a.m. ET

As a former Republican who spent decades pointing out flaws in the Democratic Party, I watch the current Democratic panic over President Biden’s debate performance with a mix of bafflement and nostalgia.

It’s baffling that so many Democrats are failing to rally around a wildly successful president after one bad night. But it does remind me of why Republicans defeated Democrats in so many races Republicans should have lost.

A bad night for Mr. Biden doesn’t change the fact that Mr. Trump opposes any mandatory vaccines for public school students. Do Americans really want to live through more polio, measles and whooping cough epidemics?

It’s easy to be for your guy on good nights, but it doesn’t mean much. The test is on bad nights.

Gov. Gavin Newsom of California showed Democrats how to fight after the debate: “You don’t turn your back because of one performance. What kind of party does that?”

Unfortunately, for the moment, it’s much of the Democratic Party establishment. Many of the same people wrote off Mr. Biden in the 2020 Democratic primaries after he was crushed in Iowa and New Hampshire. Representative James Clyburn of South Carolina refused to panic, stuck by Mr. Biden and helped save the campaign. Let his courage and steadiness be a model. My one plea to my new friends abandoning Mr. Biden is simple: Suck it up and fight. It’s not supposed to be easy.

It isn't about "a" poor performance. It's about a history of gaffs and the fact that things like this do not get better over time.

He is like this now, people understand it's only going to get worse.

Yes, Trump is too old also.

We have not seen the right wing media or the MSM ask for Trump to step down after 91 indictments and 34 convictions. In fact when states tried to take Trump off the rolls for his part in inciting an insurrection, the right wing and their media raised hell about how he should not be removed. The MSM editorial boards said nothing.

But democrats, continuing to fall for a right wing generated meme, are calling for Biden to step down after a poor debate performance. We are now supposed to be more concerned about whether Joe Biden can serve 4 more years than we are for the possibiity that a motherfucking convicted criminal could possibly be given the responsiblity to enforce the laws of this nation. Just how stupid are we here in America?

As a former Republican who spent decades pointing out flaws in the Democratic Party, I watch the current Democratic panic over President Biden’s debate performance with a mix of bafflement and nostalgia.

It’s baffling that so many Democrats are failing to rally around a wildly successful president after one bad night. But it does remind me of why Republicans defeated Democrats in so many races Republicans should have lost.

A bad night for Mr. Biden doesn’t change the fact that Mr. Trump opposes any mandatory vaccines for public school students. Do Americans really want to live through more polio, measles and whooping cough epidemics?

It’s easy to be for your guy on good nights, but it doesn’t mean much. The test is on bad nights.

Gov. Gavin Newsom of California showed Democrats how to fight after the debate: “You don’t turn your back because of one performance. What kind of party does that?”

Unfortunately, for the moment, it’s much of the Democratic Party establishment. Many of the same people wrote off Mr. Biden in the 2020 Democratic primaries after he was crushed in Iowa and New Hampshire. Representative James Clyburn of South Carolina refused to panic, stuck by Mr. Biden and helped save the campaign. Let his courage and steadiness be a model. My one plea to my new friends abandoning Mr. Biden is simple: Suck it up and fight. It’s not supposed to be easy.

Rational people are not panicking.

Difference is.....your own guy.....Joe Biden, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt with his debate performance, that ALL of you have been lying and gaslighting about his cognitive abilities for over 3 years. YOU CAN no longer be trusted, because you get your information from the people who said that Joe, was A-ok!

They LIED. You supported their lie, therefore, you need to be ignored since all of your talking points come from the people who insisted that Joe was ok.

I will NEVER again respond to any of your topics, because Joe proved that the MSM, the DNC, and YOU are all GASLIGHTING the American people.

P.S. You lose, it is over, and thank you for being as incompetent as you are! We see today that Minn, New Jersey, and Virginia are now in play. When are you arrogant clowns going to learn, that if you get caught lying and screwing the American people, there WILL be a price to pay!

Come November, YOU are going to learn! Trump will have such a mandate because of the electoral college outcome, you will be unable to resist ANYTHING for at least a year-) CYA, wouldn't want to be ya!

Difference is.....your own guy.....Joe Biden, proved beyond a shadow of a doubt with his debate performance, that ALL of you have been lying and gaslighting about his cognitive abilities for over 3 years. YOU CAN no longer be trusted, because you get your information from the people who said that Joe, was A-ok!

They LIED. You supported their lie, therefore, you need to be ignored since all of your talking points come from the people who insisted that Joe was ok.

I will NEVER again respond to any of your topics, because Joe proved that the MSM, the DNC, and YOU are all GASLIGHTING the American people.

P.S. You lose, it is over, and thank you for being as incompetent as you are! We see today that Minn, New Jersey, and Virginia are now in play. When are you arrogant clowns going to learn, that if you get caught lying and screwing the American people, there WILL be a price to pay!

Come November, YOU are going to learn! Trump will have such a mandate because of the electoral college outcome, you will be unable to resist ANYTHING for at least a year-) CYA, wouldn't want to be ya!
Trump lied for 90 minutes. Trump is a convicted felon. THAT IS PROVEN. Biden had a bad debate. That hasn't happened every day. So fuck off because I DGAD what you think.

It isn't about "a" poor performance. It's about a history of gaffs and the fact that things like this do not get better over time.

He is like this now, people understand it's only going to get worse.

Yes, Trump is too old also.
It is about a poor performance because his record as president is very good. Now the fact is that Trump is a convicted felon. Do you understand the implications of electing a convicted felon to be in charge of upholding our laws?

Last edited:

Damn, that was a 90-minute right wing meme, broadcast on CNN?

unfortunately we have two guys to old for this job....and you party people just keep on enabling them.....both should be told to enjoy their retirements....

It is about a poor performance because his recrod as president is very good.

I disagree.

Now the fact is thatTrump is a convicted felon. Do you understand the implications of electing a convicted felon to be in charge of upholding our laws?

It's important enough to run a capable candidate against him. Democrats are saying running Biden is more important than beating Trump.

They learned nothing from 2016.

unfortunately we have two guys to old for this job....and you party people just keep on enabling them.....both should be told to enjoy their retirements....
Bidens record shows that he can do the job. The pope is older than Biden, and when he speaks the world listens. As I get older, I refuse to be told what I can't do. So if Biden has to go for a bad debate, Trump needs to go because he is a convicted felon. There are jobs you cannot get if you are a convicted felon, but Trump can be president and nobody questions it.

/——/ Our enemies watched our leader, fumbling, stumbling and sometimes confused as a green light to do whatever they want.
That’s why he needs to step down.
Trump has withstood a nonstop assault for 8 years and still stands strong, and our enemies fear him.
That’s the difference.

/——/ Our enemies watched our leader, fumbling, stumbling and sometimes confused as a green light to do whatever they want.
That’s why he needs to step down.
Trump has withstood a nonstop assault for 8 years and still stands strong, and our enemies fear him.
That’s the difference.

Nobody fears Trump. China sent him home with his tail between his legs.

Trump lied for 90 minutes. Trump is a convicted felon. THAT IS PROVEN. Biden had a bad debate. That hasn't happened every day. So fuck off because I DGAD what you think.

LOL, the problem for you is.................67% of Americans agree with me. You are basically, done, over, forget about it, lol!

Hey, keep trying to GASLIGHT everyone-) Now that your side got caught, NOBODY believes you, and your own people want to throw Joe under the bus.

I LOVE watching you Leftists squirm, it is so damn gratifying-)

I disagree.

It's important enough to run a capable candidate against him. Democrats are saying running Biden is more important than beating Trump.

They learned nothing from 2016.
Trump was the president. He has a record. His record shows he was incompetent and unable to perform his job when it was the most critical for a president to perform. Bidens record is better and 1 debate doesn't prove shit. Trump is a convicted felon, why are we talking about Bidens capabilities when this motherfucker can't get many jobs in a city government but yet hes running for president and you're talking about how Biden isn't capable. This isi nsane.

The essay at the top of this thread is a lie. There is no such person. NOBODY who used to be a Republican considers Biden's performance "wildly successful." It is simply not possible. It's like saying, "I used to be a ballerina but I'm now a Sumo wrestler."

Trump was the president. He has a record. His record shows he was incompetent and unable to perform his job when it was the most critical for a president to perform. Bidens record is better and 1 debate doesn't prove shit. Trump is a convicted felon, why are we talking about Bidens capabilities when this motherfucker can't get many jobs in a city government but yet hes running for president and you're talking about how Biden isn't capable. This isi nsane.

I'm not trying to defend Trump. He is a failed human being.

Again, it's not just one debate and people aren't stupid. They understand it doesn't get better from here on.

Nobody fears Trump. China sent him home with his tail between his legs.

Love the way you rewrite history. Sadly for you, your guy Joe, has shown how all of you GASLIGHT. Now you have no credibility. YOU will NOT get it back fast enough, to save your peeps-) Will not be surprised if your Holy Grail.......the squad......starts losing members either.

Your leader Joe, opened Pandoras Box, and all of you are getting your proverbial a** kicked out thnx to him; which is something good for America he actually did-)

Forum List

Back