The difference in Trump vs Romney????? THISTHIS

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
What's the difference in Trump vs Romney/RINOs??? THIS

Romney/RINOs put on the gloves and kinda goof around and play "fight"
images-11.jpeg

Meanwhile.......TRUMP IS SLAMMING MOTHERFUCKERS THROUGH TABLES!!!!!

76574861-vince-mcmahon-gets-more-than-he-bargained-for-gettyimages.jpg

RINOs this is why we aren't buying the RINO line anymore. You made promises. You put on the gloves. We sent you to DC.

And you put on a playful exhibition charity "fight" against liberals. You played patty cake with Obama. You buckled under pressure from Reid and Pelosi. You crumbled under political correctness.

Trump is slamming someone through a table. Who? How? For what? We don't care. But he's here to fight.

dude, and what's funny is this is happening to liberal voters as well. Seems people are tired of the GOP and the Democrats telling americans what to do. Seems they're at odds because they can't control Trump cause he owes them absolutely nothing. Both organizations are gravely fearful of such a condition in politics. No control. hahahahahahahaahahahaha, dude I can't stop laughing.

Romney/RINO in defeat....awe shucks...we "fought" but just didn't have the votes.....

images-16.jpeg

TRUMP IN DEFEAT???? HE'S GOING DOWN IN THE RING IN A FIST FIGHT WITH STONE COLD UNTIL HE GETS KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS BUT HE'S FIGHTING!!!!

2016-03-03-12-26-28--1341206491.jpeg

Romney: Will lace up and kinda tap hands...move around a little...smile...say he's "fighting"....and then happily be civil in defeat

Trump: He's mocking you and throwing you through a table and the only way you're winning is if Stone Cold Steve Austin can slam Trump into unconciousness

We want the fighter. Fuck the "message".

RINOs this is why we aren't buying the RINO line anymore. You made promises. You put on the gloves. We sent you to DC.

And you put on a playful exhibition charity "fight" against liberals. You played patty cake with Obama. You buckled under pressure from Reid and Pelosi. You crumbled under political correctness.

Trump is slamming someone through a table. Who? How? For what? We don't care. But he's here to fight.

He threw a wrestler, who is likely a paid up member of the Stuntman Guild, through a table, and you think it was real?

:fu:

He threw a wrestler, who is likely a paid up member of the Stuntman Guild, through a table, and you think it was real?

Obviously the point went way over your head

can you define control anymore than a party thinking they have the right to tell americans who to vote for? I don't know, I am gravely disappointed that my old side of the aisle abandoned their people.

No wonder they're going to be defined as losers. They really are.

View attachment 65764

View attachment 65765

For some who walk on their knuckles among us, being a Chief Executive means "slamming motherfuckers through tables". And of course, fake wrestling.

Informative. No wonder we're doing the Coriolis dance in the drain of time with this kind of element going to the polls.

Obviously the point went way over your head

The point?

Trump did a charity event, Trump had a stuntman take a fall.

The only point is, I'm not drinking Trumps koolaid

can you define control anymore than a party thinking they have the right to tell americans who to vote for? I don't know, I am gravely disappointed that my old side of the aisle abandoned their people.

Hey man....it's still OUR SIDE of the aisle. Those RINOS are NOTHING except "representatives". Avatars of our opinions.

We are still Republicans and conservatives. If Trump ISN'T the nominee...I'm still voting Republican.

But the people holding seats on that aisle no longer reflect US.

We are fixing that.

View attachment 65764

View attachment 65765

For some who walk on their knuckles among us, being a Chief Executive means "slamming motherfuckers through tables". And of course, fake wrestling.

Informative. No wonder we're doing the Coriolis dance in the drain of time with this kind of element going to the polls.

It's the cultural and messaging difference. Anyone with a sense of humor got it.

Hey man....it's still OUR SIDE of the aisle. Those RINOS are NOTHING except "representatives". Avatars of our opinions.

We are still Republicans and conservatives. If Trump ISN'T the nominee...I'm still voting Republican.

We are fixing that.
so what if Trump has more delegates and they say no?

We are fixing that.
so what if Trump has more delegates and they say no?

It'll be chaotic but November will still happen.

And nothing is more important than removing liberals from office.

I want Trump. But I WILL vote for the right wing nominee in the fall whoever it is.

View attachment 65764

View attachment 65765

Yeah, but 99% of what Trump says is bullshit, only the uneducated buy his crap. He claimed on National TV that he didn't know who David Duke was....and yet (even from a right-wing source):

Donald Trump Condemned Klansman David Duke in 2000, But Now Claims To ‘Know Nothing About’ Him - Breitbart

I still can't believe how small Trumps hands are! I would suspect the only exercise Trump does is running his mouth off. If he would have punched that protester a short time back like he wanted to do, it probably wouldn't of hurt.
Anyway, I would guess it'd like to see a real wrestling match between another out of shape old guy and Trump. The celebrity I'm referring to, took it to Hulk Hogan. :biggrin:
images0DQR9HWF jay leno.jpg

You Trump supporters don't want a decisive president, you want a demagogue and Trump fills the bill.

Last edited:

About as real as sniper fire at Tuluza.

We are fixing that.
so you will still vote for the party no matter even if you dont like the guy?.....

Forum List

Back