The difference on how our leaders respect our military

Ray From Cleveland

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2015

Unknown.jpeg

Kind of says it all.......doesn't it?:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Fail to see an issue....
presidentsumbrrellas_zps7968ee3b.jpg

And can you provide an instance where a marine's cover blew off in front of Former President Obama and he didn't pick it up?

Dragging the US into an Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war and forcing our military to help Al Qaeda, who slaughtered 3,000 Amerians on 9/11/01, take over their own country was down-right treasonous IMO...but snowflakes are ok with it.

Dragging the US into an Un-Constitutional, Un-Authorized war and forcing our military to invade Syria was pretty shitty...but snowflakes were / are ok with it...

Forcing our military to drop leaflets down to ISIS warning them of the French/Russian bombers coming after the ISIS attack in Paris was pretty treasonous IMO...but snowflakes were ok with it...

...just as long as a Democrat does it.

Fail to see an issue....

And can you provide an instance where a marine's cover blew off in front of Former President Obama and he didn't pick it up?

Well, Obama infamously saluted a Marine with a Styrofoam coffee cup in hand.

BTW, who is the military person holding Reagan's umbrella? Oops! I didn't know the Invisible Man was in the military!

GOP funds the military and adheres to the adage a military
prepared for war...avoids war.

The Dems...

Let's see. Ill -equipped 1917 w/Wilson (D) WWI

Ill-equipped 1941 w/FDR (D) WWII

Scaled Back and stripped of manpower 1950 w/Truman (D) Korea

Unprepared 1965 w/LBJ (D) Vietnam.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Yes, ill equipped for Republicans's wars. Great, huh?

Let's pay shit loads of money to send our kids off to die in Vietnam or Iraq, and then that allows others to get PROMOTED, and this is why they like Republican Presidents. D'oh.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

Let's pay shit loads of money to send our kids off to die in Vietnam or Iraq, and then that allows others to get PROMOTED, and this is why they like Republican Presidents. D'oh.

I understand as a liberal you have trouble with comprehension, but
I believe I noted that the GOP usually keeps us out of war.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

No idea who the hell you are, but you're going on the ignore list. I simply do not have the patients for people like you.

trump has said and done what as far as vets are concerned....and yet you hail him as some patriotic hero for picking up a hat? remind me again how he was too frail for military duty but good at grabbing pussies.....yall are so desperate to save face.....you realize you have elected a moron puppet of putin's and now are trying to spin it faster than a maytag

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

No idea who the hell you are, but you're going on the ignore list. I simply do not have the patients for people like you.

That's good. That'll give you time to develop an answer.

The Dems...

Ill equipped for WHAT?

geezus.....another dottie.....

Fail to see an issue....

First we have the invisible Marine.
And the next two dont even look like U.S. Marines,and the Seal on the podium is definitely not The U.S. seal.
I guess thats why the first three are so blurry...because they're bullshit.

Fail to see an issue....

Giving credit where it's due, trump trashed POWs for getting captured. He likes people who didn't get captured.

And when a vet group asked trump for a charitable contribution, he very generously sent them a bumper sticker. A SIGNED bumper sticker. For then entire group to share.

He also signed one of his oh so exciting "exec orders" that cuts child care for our entire military and veterans. Now, he's demanding a so-called "healthcare" bill that will literally deny healthcare and food to certain military and veterans and their families. The ear, that's right - hungry children and babies.

And, who can forget when we learned that the incredibly generous trump stole money from veteran's groups and then, oh be still my heart, LIED about it and finally gave a fraction of the amount he said he had.

Oh yeah, and he picked up a Marine's lid.

Wow.

Quite a guy, trump is, right?

Ray From Cleveland -- Thanks for posting this.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back