The Difference

upload_2017-8-16_14-41-24-jpg.144016

Throwing balloons filled with urine...

Damn snowflakes throwing their pee like monkey's flinging their poo....

upload_2017-8-16_14-45-30.jpeg

There is something SERIOUSLY wrong with them....
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgur...NzVAhWF1IMKHbAxCl0QMwglKAAwAA&iact=mrc&uact=8

Their protests were still legal, are you bending the rules on the 1st amendment?

not at all, those people got arrested, and deserve legal representation, right?

And the 1st amendment involves government suppression of speech. did you find me calling for government to quash the Westboro morons?

Were you defending their rights? Nope.

Did I ever say they couldn't protest?

Did I say the people beating them up should not be prosecuted?

Maybe my concern is greater here because your side continues to try to link white nationalism with conservatism as a whole, and justification of "Nazi punching" will sooner or later morph into justification of (punching anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney)

As a expansion on that. Do i get some primal satisfaction seeing a Nazi, a westboro jackass or a an Anti-fa person getting their ass kicked? Sure I do, lets attribute it to the lizard part of ones brain. but that is a one on one thing, and still doesn't justify using violence to stop free speech exercises.

What I'm saying is you didn't exact do anything to defend Westboro, but when Nazis, fucking violent Nazis are supposedly attacked first then it's all about free speech and 'Merica.

And, white nationalism is linked to conservatism, just look at this board alone. Never mind a President who goes out of his way to play false equivalencies. Conservatism has been tainted by racists and fascists and until you guys actively kick them to the curb you are enablers.

Back then we weren't seeing a systemic attempt to quash people's ability to speak, be it in public or at places like campuses.

Just like communism is linked to progressivism, do you support communists? Oh wait, just because you are on the same side of the political spectrum as them (in current views) you are automatically linked to them. Please denounce Che at your earliest convenience.

Sure, fuck Che, happy now? Difference is I don't hang around or defend Communists like you guys are going way, way, way out on a limb for these inbred fuckwads. Your argument is pretty weak.

The only enabling going on is by the press giving these idiots what is now a 3 day free advertisement of their position, complete with statements making them look like they are being persecuted. I would rather they just go away.

I don't think so, there is no good press that the idiots on the right are getting out of this. Actually their stench is on Trump now, the exact opposite of what he needs. Businesses are walking away from him, his poll numbers are going down and he can't even stick to a single story line through this, keeps going back and forth chasing some semblance of support.

But trying to stop them from being idiots isn't going to get rid of them, and may even draw more people to their cause.

For you? Start with this board, stop providing cover for racism, you see a fellow wingnut say racist shit, speak up for a change.

And the 1st amendment involves government suppression of speech. did you find me calling for government to quash the Westboro morons?

Maybe my concern is greater here because your side continues to try to link white nationalism with conservatism as a whole, and justification of "Nazi punching" will sooner or later morph into justification of (punching anyone to the Right of Mitt Romney)

As a expansion on that. Do i get some primal satisfaction seeing a Nazi, a westboro jackass or a an Anti-fa person getting their ass kicked? Sure I do, lets attribute it to the lizard part of ones brain. but that is a one on one thing, and still doesn't justify using violence to stop free speech exercises.

What I'm saying is you didn't exact do anything to defend Westboro, but when Nazis, fucking violent Nazis are supposedly attacked first then it's all about free speech and 'Merica.

And, white nationalism is linked to conservatism, just look at this board alone. Never mind a President who goes out of his way to play false equivalencies. Conservatism has been tainted by racists and fascists and until you guys actively kick them to the curb you are enablers.

Back then we weren't seeing a systemic attempt to quash people's ability to speak, be it in public or at places like campuses.

Just like communism is linked to progressivism, do you support communists? Oh wait, just because you are on the same side of the political spectrum as them (in current views) you are automatically linked to them. Please denounce Che at your earliest convenience.

Sure, fuck Che, happy now? Difference is I don't hang around or defend Communists like you guys are going way, way, way out on a limb for these inbred fuckwads. Your argument is pretty weak.

The only enabling going on is by the press giving these idiots what is now a 3 day free advertisement of their position, complete with statements making them look like they are being persecuted. I would rather they just go away.

I don't think so, there is no good press that the idiots on the right are getting out of this. Actually their stench is on Trump now, the exact opposite of what he needs. Businesses are walking away from him, his poll numbers are going down and he can't even stick to a single story line through this, keeps going back and forth chasing some semblance of support.

But trying to stop them from being idiots isn't going to get rid of them, and may even draw more people to their cause.

For you? Start with this board, stop providing cover for racism, you see a fellow wingnut say racist shit, speak up for a change.

Defending their right to assemble is not defending them. Your side is all "free speech for me, and not for thee" and that is the main issue, as you will not stop at silencing a bunch of Nazi assholes, you will try to silence anyone who disagrees with you.

You don't see the forest for the trees. If people keep going with the "us or them" mentality of identity politics, if people keep saying any form of disagreement to progressive dogma is racist/sexist/homophobic then people may begin to take a side they might not have considered before all the shit that has been going on.

I'm not one of those fence sitters, I'm just worried that there are a lot out there, and they are being made to choose.

i don't even usually give the true racists on this board the time of day. People like Mcgarrett and tank are not worthy of my time, and there are plenty of people who counter their crap already.

Defending their right to assemble is not defending them. Your side is all "free speech for me, and not for thee" and that is the main issue, as you will not stop at silencing a bunch of Nazi assholes, you will try to silence anyone who disagrees with you.

First, I don't know who started fighting first, both sides came well prepared for action, so by default I'm on the anti-Nazi side. It's as simple as that. You protest, you just might get counter protested.

You don't see the forest for the trees. If people keep going with the "us or them" mentality of identity politics, if people keep saying any form of disagreement to progressive dogma is racist/sexist/homophobic then people may begin to take a side they might not have considered before all the shit that has been going on.

Identity politics? In case you haven't heard the entire country, the left, middle and even many republicans have denounced the white supremacists. It's only the far right who are sticking around to defend Nazis.

I'm not one of those fence sitters, I'm just worried that there are a lot out there, and they are being made to choose.

I don't think you are a fence sitter at all.

i don't even usually give the true racists on this board the time of day. People like Mcgarrett and tank are not worthy of my time, and there are plenty of people who counter their crap already.

Yeah, it's liberals and real conservatives who counter their crap. You're too busy doing what? Chasing Benghazi conspiracies?

First, I don't know who started fighting first, both sides came well prepared for action, so by default I'm on the anti-Nazi side. It's as simple as that. You protest, you just might get counter protested.

Identity politics? In case you haven't heard the entire country, the left, middle and even many republicans have denounced the white supremacists. It's only the far right who are sticking around to defend Nazis.

Yeah, it's liberals and real conservatives who counter their crap. You're too busy doing what? Chasing Benghazi conspiracies?

So by counter-protest you mean "It's OK to have the shit beaten out of you if I disagree with you?"

I am defending free speech, free assembly and freedom of thought, nothing more than that. I liked it when the Nazi/KKK idiots were ignored and withering on the vine. Something is bringing them back out in the light, and I don't like it.

Then you are wrong. considering I'm married to a Indian woman I am a race traitor to most of those morons.

if you are so good at looking up posts, try to find one I did on Benghazi, there might be one or two back in the day, But I didn't give it much play.

So by counter-protest you mean "It's OK to have the shit beaten out of you if I disagree with you?"

I am defending free speech, free assembly and freedom of thought, nothing more than that. I liked it when the Nazi/KKK idiots were ignored and withering on the vine. Something is bringing them back out in the light, and I don't like it.

Then you are wrong. considering I'm married to a Indian woman I am a race traitor to most of those morons.

if you are so good at looking up posts, try to find one I did on Benghazi, there might be one or two back in the day, But I didn't give it much play.

We don't know who started the violence, we know that Nazis were involved and their brand of politics is a no starter for most Americans. We also know that a member of one of the various Nazi groups plowed his crowd into a group of peaceful protesters.

You're not defending free speech or freedom of thought because you don't know who started the fight to begin with. You're providing cover. You liked it when the Nazis were ignored? Great, look at them increase their numbers under Trump.

I don't care who you're married to or if you have black friends or not, on this board you ignore the racists that you pretend you don't have time to deal with and let the liberals do your work for you.

We don't know who started the violence, we know that Nazis were involved and their brand of politics is a no starter for most Americans. We also know that a member of one of the various Nazi groups plowed his crowd into a group of peaceful protesters.

You're not defending free speech or freedom of thought because you don't know who started the fight to begin with. You're providing cover. You liked it when the Nazis were ignored? Great, look at them increase their numbers under Trump.

I don't care who you're married to or if you have black friends or not, on this board you ignore the racists that you pretend you don't have time to deal with and let the liberals do your work for you.

The anti-fa people showed up with the express purpose of stopping the Nazi assholes from marching or rallying. Once you declare you are stopping someone from doing something, you are the instigator. They could have just yelled at them as they went by, or yelled at them from outside the park, but they came there for a confrontation.

I am standing up for the right to speak, assemble and protest. Sooner or later your ilk will try this shit not on nazi's, but on regular conservative/libertarian people, and at that point I wonder if you will be supportive of it, or against it. Or you will justify it by stretching the definition of who is a a Nazi to "to the right of Mitt Romney)

I feel true racism is to be ignored, because all responding to it does it make them think they have a valid point or argument. Plus I have enough fun going after lefty fascist idiots like you, and last time I checked this isn't a job with requirements to "post against this this and that or YOU AGREE WITH THEM FUH FUH FUH"

The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

If you think they are equally evil. You are a fucking idiot.

There is no difference. Both groups push race hate. What you are acknowledging is your being to lazy to simply change the channel.

The word is too, nutbag.

And no. You are fucking wrong. One pushes race hate and one fights race hate. You don't like this reality, but it is what it is.

Last edited:
The "Alt Right" is based on bigotry and hate. Nothing ethnic or religious minorities can do will make them OK in the eyes of fuckers like Spencer and Duke.

"ANTIFA" is based on hatred of bigotry. You can be any color or creed. If you aren't a bigot, they will have no problem with you.

These are facts.

There is no difference. Both groups push race hate. What you are acknowledging is your being to lazy to simply change the channel.

The word is too, nutbag.

And no. You are fucking wrong. One pushesbrave hate and one fights rave hate. You don't like this reality, but it is what it is.

Whoot, little touched there. Your right, them counter protesters only brought love. You also are a stupid slave.

And the left has been infested with racists and fascists as well...

Sorry, doesn't fly.

OK, keep telling yourself that.

These are facts.

The word is too, nutbag.

And no. You are fucking wrong. One pushesbrave hate and one fights rave hate. You don't like this reality, but it is what it is.

Whoot, little touched there. Your right, them counter protesters only brought love. You also are a stupid slave.

You're. The phrase is "you're right".

No the counter protesters didn't bring only love. They also brought fear and defiance. And that will continue to be brought until the scumbags are put in their place once again.

These are facts.

These are facts.

Well, with ANTIFA, anyone can join from any color or creed, including white people, as long those white people recognize the inherent racism of their race and apologize for the actions of the British in colonizing the world well before they were born.

So, I mean, yeah, I guess they are better, but they're still a bunch of unreasonable ass clowns attempting to disrupt and silence opposition. They also hate Americans.

Will you be soiling your undies when ANTIFA gets branded as the terrorist group that it is?

These are facts.

These are facts.

Well, with ANTIFA, anyone can join from any color or creed, including white people, as long those white people recognize the inherent racism of their race and apologize for the actions of the British in colonizing the world well before they were born.

So, I mean, yeah, I guess they are better, but they're still a bunch of unreasonable ass clowns attempting to disrupt and silence opposition. They also hate Americans.

Will you be soiling your undies when ANTIFA gets branded as the terrorist group that it is?

Nope. They may deserve it. But they ain't racist nor bigots. Just stupid and lawless. Asshole.

These are facts.

These are facts.

Nope. They may deserve it. But they ain't racist nor bigots. Just stupid and lawless. Asshole.

Of course they deserve it. They throw Molotov cocktails in other countries.

They don't here, because they'd be hunted and they know it.

These are facts.

These are facts.

Oh look. You couldn't help yourself. I shut you up with blunt honesty. And you had to find a way to say something stupid.

Congrats.

And.....ANTIFA, a group with a goal if stamping out fascism and bigotry, will never be as evil as white supremacists and NAZI Assholes.

You fuckers are embarrassed to be rooting for NAZIS. So, you point at someone else to try and make yourselves feel better.

Stupid.

These are facts.

These are facts.

Oh look. You couldn't help yourself. I shut you up with blunt honesty. And you had to find a way to say something stupid.

Congrats.

Yeah, arson is a serious crime, and US police do not play that.

One here got his just desserts:

What is Antifa? Controversial far-left group defends use of violence

both were there ready to do combat LL.....it is that simple.....

Nope. One was a reaction. It is that simple.

Your opinion is noted. I respectfully disagree. I believe America can do without White Supremacists as well as the BLM movement. Actions must have consequences.

They ain't the same, bro. One wouldn't be here if not for the other. Peace.

I understand that the BLM movement is the relative newcomer. I can support their narrative, but have pretty much detested their execution thus far. I've seen video of the violent tactics used by both extremist organizations. Overreaction using violence is an asinine way to raise awareness. Thus, two sides of the same hate coin.

BLM is not a violent organization. ANTIFA is a violent organization. Learn who is who, please.

Oh, So now I'm supposed to feign interest in the minute details that separate extremist organizations promoting agendas shared by most on the left. I don't, so what a terrible citizen I must be. Please forgive me, I made the shameful decision of possessing a life. I must have missed a memo where we're all still supposed to be pretending one is not an arm of the other. I'm literally crying as I write this with a heavy heart.

BOTH the BLM and especially the Anti-Fascism organizations have used, and share a capacity for, violence to make their points. It's on video. It exists on the internet. To deny this is cognitive dissonance. I will not debate this because it is fact.

Yes antifa hates hate and bigotry. Which they plan on fighting with hate and bigotry.

Yeah they aren't at all alike.

If you aren't fleeing from both these groups. You are part of the problem

Forum List

Back