The Dirty Little Secret: Most Gay Couples Aren't Monogamous

You can be both Christian and openly gay.
What about the part of the Bible that says sodomite's are going to Hell and should be stoned to death. ...... :cool:
Or the part of the NEW TESTAMENT that says that once you've accepted Christ you're supposed to at least make an effort to *sin no more*?

I don't think they are being sinful at all.

The hate and ignorance thrown at the gay community is the sin. Hiding your hate behind Jesus is a sin. Failing to love your neighbor as yourself is a sin.
And you try not to do those things.

However to embrace sinfulness and to proclaim that it's okay is an affront to God, at least according to the bible. We all sin, but we don't take the stance "Yeah we sin and we're going to keep doing it because we like it." That's an indication that you aren't really saved..and it's also tempting God.

I am saying it isn't a sin. I am saying what you are doing is a sin. I am saying you a sinning and then calling it following Christ, which is also probably a big sin.

I am sure you are saying the same thing about me. I don't really care because I know I am loving my neighbor as myself to the best of my ability and you don't even seem to know that is what you are supposed to do.

Gotta love how obsessed the Christian Right moral crusade is with gay sex. All they seem to have on their minds is gay sex all the time. Makes you wonder after a while if what really pisses off some of our Republican friends is that they're too ashamed to come out of the closet.

Another queer accuses his opponent of being a closet queer.

When are you imbeciles going to learn something new?

I think your problem is you just aren't getting laid. That's why you are monogamous--no options. Enforced celibacy. Makes you kinda grouchy don't it?

Being a filthy sodomite is a sin. ..... :cool:
Yada, yada, yada.....go jump in a lake fool.

Do you know, btw, that in Turkey (90% Muslim country) that young women who have sex before marriage do it anally so they will still be virgins when they marry? I guess it's okay to have anal sex with a woman, just not with a man. So sodomy is okay for sex between a man and a woman but not between a man and a man? In your culture?

What about the part of the Bible that says sodomite's are going to Hell and should be stoned to death. ...... :cool:
Or the part of the NEW TESTAMENT that says that once you've accepted Christ you're supposed to at least make an effort to *sin no more*?

The hate and ignorance thrown at the gay community is the sin. Hiding your hate behind Jesus is a sin. Failing to love your neighbor as yourself is a sin.

However to embrace sinfulness and to proclaim that it's okay is an affront to God, at least according to the bible. We all sin, but we don't take the stance "Yeah we sin and we're going to keep doing it because we like it." That's an indication that you aren't really saved..and it's also tempting God.

Sorry kosher girl, but you have your own pet sins that you refuse to let go of. They aren't any "better" than any other sins. So stow that pride away.

Gotta love how obsessed the Christian Right moral crusade is with gay sex. All they seem to have on their minds is gay sex all the time. Makes you wonder after a while if what really pisses off some of our Republican friends is that they're too ashamed to come out of the closet.

I think your problem is you just aren't getting laid. That's why you are monogamous--no options. Enforced celibacy. Makes you kinda grouchy don't it?

I'm married, numskull. Idiocy is what makes me grouchy.

I am saying it isn't a sin. I am saying what you are doing is a sin. I am saying you a sinning and then calling it following Christ, which is also probably a big sin.

I am sure you are saying the same thing about me. I don't really care because I know I am loving my neighbor as myself to the best of my ability and you don't even seem to know that is what you are supposed to do.

Oh. Well, you're wrong. Of course it's a sin.

You're welcome.

married is no guarantee of getting laid, as you are masterfully demonstrating.

You're welcome.

How are they failing to love their neighbor as themselves?

You're welcome.

How are they failing to love their neighbor as themselves?

Do you think that's the only sin there is?

Meanwhile:

"Titus 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee."

married is no guarantee of getting laid, as you are masterfully demonstrating.

I'm not demonstrating anything other than the fact that you're an idiot.

The Bible says fudge packing is a sin.

Christians are to believe in and follow the Bible's teachings.

Are you a Christian? ...... :cool:

You're welcome.
kosher hag suffers from the worst sin of all ...( place sin here)

Forum List

Back