The Dirty Little Secret: Most Gay Couples Aren't Monogamous

Hey--Homosexuals. If you are tired of Christians condemning you, why not join Hinduism? Yes, Hinduism is accepting of Homosexuals!!
!

Becoming a Hindu doesn't mean Christians will stop hating you for being gay.

I am saying it isn't a sin. I am saying what you are doing is a sin. I am saying you a sinning and then calling it following Christ, which is also probably a big sin.
The Bible says fudge packing is a sin.

Christians are to believe in and follow the Bible's teachings.

Are you a Christian? ...... :cool:

Jesus says the second greatest command is to love your neighbor- are you a Christian?

Gotta love how obsessed the Christian Right moral crusade is with gay sex. All they seem to have on their minds is gay sex all the time. Makes you wonder after a while if what really pisses off some of our Republican friends is that they're too ashamed to come out of the closet.

Another queer accuses his opponent of being a closet queer.

When are you imbeciles going to learn something new?

I think your problem is you just aren't getting laid. That's why you are monogamous--no options. Enforced celibacy. Makes you kinda grouchy don't it?

I'm married, numskull. Idiocy is what makes me grouchy.
married is no guarantee of getting laid, as you are masterfully demonstrating.

I'm not demonstrating anything other than the fact that you're an idiot.
nope, it's all you bud!

I am saying it isn't a sin. I am saying what you are doing is a sin. I am saying you a sinning and then calling it following Christ, which is also probably a big sin.

I don't think so.

Christians know that in order to be saved you have to repent of your sins.

And yes, homosexuality is a sin. As is any other unsanctioned sex outside of marriage.
And no, homo marriage doesn't count.

Gotta love how obsessed the Christian Right moral crusade is with gay sex. All they seem to have on their minds is gay sex all the time. Makes you wonder after a while if what really pisses off some of our Republican friends is that they're too ashamed to come out of the closet.

I think your problem is you just aren't getting laid. That's why you are monogamous--no options. Enforced celibacy. Makes you kinda grouchy don't it?

LOL I'd be grouchy too if I were as stupid as you are.

Jesus says the second greatest command is to love your neighbor- are you a Christian?
bravo!

married is no guarantee of getting laid, as you are masterfully demonstrating.

I'm not demonstrating anything other than the fact that you're an idiot.
:rolleyes:

The only reason they wanted homo marriage...to *normalize* depraved behavior, and to control the church. And by control, I mean penalize, criminalize and close.
OOh the Nazi Christian is getting irritated by gays- thinking that gays want to control, penalize, criminalize and close Christianity.

Guess she is pissed because she fantasizes that they are ripping off Christian tactics.

I don't think they are being sinful at all.

The hate and ignorance thrown at the gay community is the sin. Hiding your hate behind Jesus is a sin. Failing to love your neighbor as yourself is a sin.
And you try not to do those things.

However to embrace sinfulness and to proclaim that it's okay is an affront to God, at least according to the bible. We all sin, but we don't take the stance "Yeah we sin and we're going to keep doing it because we like it." That's an indication that you aren't really saved..and it's also tempting God.

I am sure you are saying the same thing about me. I don't really care because I know I am loving my neighbor as myself to the best of my ability and you don't even seem to know that is what you are supposed to do.

Oh. Well, you're wrong. Of course it's a sin.

You're welcome.

How are they failing to love their neighbor as themselves?

Do you think that's the only sin there is?

Meanwhile:

"Titus 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee."

Jesus reduced all sin to two basic commands. This is the one that would apply to gay marriage if it was a sin.

Yes....anyone who disagrees with homosexuality must be gay themselves. Nobody has ever said that before.

On the other hand- I have been accused of being gay hundreds of times- simply because I believe in equal rights for homosexuals.

Often by people who have read me post about my marriage to my wife.

The Bible says a lot of things. Not all Christians interpret the Bible the same way. Christians follow Christ.

Do you follow Christ?

You can be both Christian and openly gay.
What about the part of the Bible that says sodomite's are going to Hell and should be stoned to death. ...... :cool:
Or the part of the NEW TESTAMENT that says that once you've accepted Christ you're supposed to at least make an effort to *sin no more*?

I don't think they are being sinful at all.

The hate and ignorance thrown at the gay community is the sin. Hiding your hate behind Jesus is a sin. Failing to love your neighbor as yourself is a sin.

However to embrace sinfulness and to proclaim that it's okay is an affront to God, at least according to the bible. We all sin, but we don't take the stance "Yeah we sin and we're going to keep doing it because we like it." That's an indication that you aren't really saved..and it's also tempting God.

Always informative to hear the perspective of our resident Nazi Christian.

LOL I'd be grouchy too if I were as stupid as you are.

That must be your conception of wit.

I am sure you are saying the same thing about me. I don't really care because I know I am loving my neighbor as myself to the best of my ability and you don't even seem to know that is what you are supposed to do.

You're welcome.

Meanwhile:

"Titus 2:15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee."

Jesus reduced all sin to two basic commands. This is the one that would apply to gay marriage if it was a sin.

You think that if you love each other, you don't have to pay any attention to the rest of the Bible?

You seriously missed the boat. Obviously you're not a Christian.

The Bible says a lot of things. Not all Christians interpret the Bible the same way. Christians follow Christ.

Do you follow Christ?
You're barking up the wrong tree...

The Bible calls sodomites sinners and says they are going to Hell.

True story........ :cool:

The Bible calls children who disobey their parents sinners- and says they are going to hell.

Break curfew? Go to hell.

True story.

You're welcome.

Meanwhile:

What's the other one?

You're welcome.

Meanwhile:

You think that if you love each other, you don't have to pay any attention to the rest of the Bible?

In Christ's quotes he never says to hate gheys or Jews...

You're welcome.

Meanwhile:

Obviously you are not a true Nazi Christian like Koshergirl

The Nazi Christian Bible ignores what Jesus says and essentially contains nothing but Paul complaining about gay men.

Do you follow Christ?
no Sunni a faux Muslim just as kosher hag is a faux Christian.
they only espouse the parts of their respective" faiths" that could be interpreted as being in line with their twisted pov.

Forum List

Back