The Dirty Little Truth About the Minimum Wage

Kind of like how you are voting for Trump one week and not voting for him the next.

I've not stated that I am voting for Trump and I've not stated that I'm not voting for Trump. I have stated repeatedly that I am undecided.

Again... I'll wait for your confirmation of this allegation.

I've not stated that I am voting for Trump and I've not stated that I'm not voting for Trump. I have stated repeatedly that I am undecided.

Again... I'll wait for your confirmation of this allegation.

Whatever, guy... you keep changing your story every five minutes, I kind of stopped paying attention and just went straight to mocking you.

Whatever, guy... you keep changing your story every five minutes, I kind of stopped paying attention and just went straight to mocking you.

So is that an admission that you can't back up your allegations?

Thanks... I knew you were lying and now everyone else knows too.

When I see someone rushing to your defense, I'll worry. BUt you've pretty much alienated left and right at this point.

Since when do I need defense from you telling lies on me? :rofl:

When I see someone rushing to your defense, I'll worry. BUt you've pretty much alienated left and right at this point.

Boss doesn't need defending. But on this issue, he's right. Minimum wage is pablum for morons.

Boss doesn't need defending. But on this issue, he's right. Minimum wage is pablum for morons.

Uh, no, it's a protection of the working man. a lot of you Ayn Rand reading wannabees don't get.

Uh, no, it's a protection of the working man.

Um, no... it was a racist policy designed to protect the jobs of whites. This thread shows several historical references to establish this fact and you are simply trying to bury that by flooding the thread with your baseless opinions and spewing nonsense. You're like a cat trying to cover a turd in the litter box.

Nobody can live a decent life on this $15 an hour the liberals are promising, I don't know why people are fixated on this so called gift from the filth liberals. Trump is offering to bring back real jobs that pay enough to not be trapped for life in the Democratic party welfare project slums.

Um, no... it was a racist policy designed to protect the jobs of whites. This thread shows several historical references to establish this fact and you are simply trying to bury that by flooding the thread with your baseless opinions and spewing nonsense. You're like a cat trying to cover a turd in the litter box.

Right. It was designed to protect people getting enough money to live off of. How HORRIBLE that they would do that!!!!

You see, whenever a conservatard talks about "Freedom", he usually means lowering the rest of us down to the level of the poor, not lifting the poor up by redistributing the wealth.

Nobody can live a decent life on this $15 an hour the liberals are promising, I don't know why people are fixated on this so called gift from the filth liberals. Trump is offering to bring back real jobs that pay enough to not be trapped for life in the Democratic party welfare project slums.

Trump is offering a lot of things, but they aren't realistic.

You see, the real problem isn't just that it's cheaper to move jobs overseas... it's that it's also cheaper to to simply replace people with machines.

Right. It was designed to protect people getting enough money to live off of. How HORRIBLE that they would do that!!!!

You see, whenever a conservatard talks about "Freedom", he usually means lowering the rest of us down to the level of the poor, not lifting the poor up by redistributing the wealth.

Wow. Black Lives Matter anyone ?

No, it was designed and intended to ensure that any job out there would go to the white man as opposed to the black man. There were no anti-discrimination laws at that time. If you had to pay the same mandated amount, chances are, the job would go to the white man. And that was the effect when it was passed as the statistics show.

A free society doesn't redistribute wealth. That is a Marxist theory espoused by Communists. You are a Communist... that's what you favor, a Communistic system. Your example of government has resulted in over 150 million deaths... My example of government has produced more millionaires and billionaires and lifted more people out of poverty than any system ever devised by man.

I think we'll be sticking with my system.

No, it was designed and intended to ensure that any job out there would go to the white man as opposed to the black man. There were no anti-discrimination laws at that time. If you had to pay the same mandated amount, chances are, the job would go to the white man. And that was the effect when it was passed as the statistics show.

A free society doesn't redistribute wealth. That is a Marxist theory espoused by Communists. You are a Communist... that's what you favor, a Communistic system. Your example of government has resulted in over 150 million deaths... My example of government has produced more millionaires and billionaires and lifted more people out of poverty than any system ever devised by man.

I think we'll be sticking with my system.

Yawn Chief runs at the Mouth, no one wants to hear your tired Mccarthyite propaganda.

I'd be happy to go back to what we had before Ronnie Ray-gun. The rich paid their fair share and the workforce was unionized. That brought us the greatest prosperity we had ever known.

You guys are on the wrong side of history. Nobody really thinks your system works. The rest of the world has already moved beyond it and we aren't far behind.

Rejoice in Hillary, she's probably the least painful path to that.

If Seattle wants a $15 wage then let them have it, but don't make some little town raise it to $15 because Seattle can afford it. The larger part for me though is that increased consumption further degrades the environment and adds nothing to society other than pollution and garbage.

That's even worse actually. Rich cities are using high minimum wage to run the poor out of town and gentrify. And the sick irony is that after they do that they'll use the artificial increase in average wage (due to the exodus of the working poor) as proof of their success!

Wow you are so bat sht crazy.

Have you ever BEEN to a "RICH CITY"? Do you know of any that do not have people making minimum wage? Or will $15 (in a few years) will make someone rich?

I love the conspiracy angle on statistics you throw in there too.

Yawn Chief runs at the Mouth...

Again... thank you SO much for displaying your mockery and contempt for my racial heritage. Done like only a true bigoted racist can do. I can sit here all day long accusing you of being a bigoted racist but nothing I could ever say would prove that point any more than what you just did.

Forum List

Back