The DNC info tech dept is hiring. Straight white males not wanted

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
It appears the people who claim to champion 'equality' forgot that it applies to them as well.

Cisgender Straight White Males Need Not Apply

The Democratic National Committee is hiring new IT people. That's normal and probably good, given their computer problems over the past while. However, Madeleine Leader, the Democratic National Committee Data Services Manager, added a very illegal request to her inhouse email:

I personally would prefer that you not forward to cisgender straight white males, since they're already in the majority.

I reached out to the DNC to ask for a response and have not heard back. I attempted to contact Ms. Leader directly, but her LinkedIn page has been taken down. (I cannot verify why or when it was taken down.)

Boy she doesn't beat around the bush, she flat out doesn't want to see applications from those evil white bastards.

th

Dogs and sailors keep off the grass.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It appears the people who claim to champion 'equality' forgot that it applies to them as well.

The Democratic National Committee is hiring new IT people. That's normal and probably good, given their computer problems over the past while. However, Madeleine Leader, the Democratic National Committee Data Services Manager, added a very illegal request to her inhouse email:

I personally would prefer that you not forward to cisgender straight white males, since they're already in the majority.

I reached out to the DNC to ask for a response and have not heard back. I attempted to contact Ms. Leader directly, but her LinkedIn page has been taken down. (I cannot verify why or when it was taken down.)

Translation, .... there are too many white people in America. Note the party of perpetual racism everyone. The Democrats who constanty see what divides us and not what unites us as a country. Dividing people is what gets them elected. I'm basically a very liberal person but every time I think about voting for a democrat, their misdirected hatred and desire to control other peoples lives rears its slimy head to remind me why that would be a bad idea.

Forum List

Back