The DNC is prepared and expecting Hillary to lose

The power brokers at the DNC would like nothing better than for Hillary to get sick and drop out of the race. They are stuck with her and are not happy about having the lying corrupt bitch as their candidate.

But they don't know how to get rid of her. I find it very funny and pathetic.
Unlike you guys, they don't get rid of who can win...

I really wish this guy would change his avatar...kinda insulting to have someone so unintelligent representing Marines.

Obama is the worst U.S. president in our nations history. He is a piece of lying race bating dog shit and I would spit on his grave.
But actually the asshole may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The dems are toast and it's because of him. Hillary is a big waste of time and money and the DNC knows it. They don't dare get rid of her even though they know she will not win the election. They need to be rid of the Clinton's once and for all and they will do so by getting out of the way and letting her lose big. The Clinton's will fade away after that.
They also know that Obama has so deteriorated the democrat brand that no one else in the democrat party could win right now anyway. So let Hillary take another stab at it she will lose and the DNC's real hopefuls will stay untainted by the drubbing the American voters are going to dish out to them in 2016. Then they can surface down the road when the GOP falls flat.

Only thing missing -

Source: ____________
She couldn't win in 2008, what makes you think she can win in 2016.
of course she could have ...
She lost because the other candidate was black. Lol
you just keep playing that racist card...
Hey I not the one that was stupid enough to vote for someone, just because he is black.

I really wish this guy would change his avatar...kinda insulting to have someone so unintelligent representing Marines
Well your avatar sure shows the level intelligence and maturity that we see in all of you left wing nuts. LOL

So is it #7s day off? and where is the lead government troll moony ? Valery should really get some new trolls. I think I will write her and Barry to suggest a change in their web trolls.

I really wish this guy would change his avatar...kinda insulting to have someone so unintelligent representing Marines.
Hey take a look... I'm not the one that can't spell or come up with a salient point to argue. That's when you know you have stumped a lib. They start insulting you because they have no come back of any importance. Oh well I'll just go smoke a dube and have a brewsky see ya! Trolls.

150514-poll-shocker-hillary-clinton-tied-with-rand-paul.jpg

The winner between two idiots is still an idiot.

Obama is the worst U.S. president in our nations history. He is a piece of lying race bating dog shit and I would spit on his grave.
But actually the asshole may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. The dems are toast and it's because of him. Hillary is a big waste of time and money and the DNC knows it. They don't dare get rid of her even though they know she will not win the election. They need to be rid of the Clinton's once and for all and they will do so by getting out of the way and letting her lose big. The Clinton's will fade away after that.
They also know that Obama has so deteriorated the democrat brand that no one else in the democrat party could win right now anyway. So let Hillary take another stab at it she will lose and the DNC's real hopefuls will stay untainted by the drubbing the American voters are going to dish out to them in 2016. Then they can surface down the road when the GOP falls flat.
2prcldf.jpg

I'm Elizabeth Warren, and I approve this message.
^^^^
RACIST

That kind of simplistic thinking is only going to lose yet another election.

That kind of simplistic posting adds nothing to the discussion.

Fine. The notion that gender and race were the primary factors, let alone the only factors, in the election is absurd. It completely ignores the real issues before country. It shows thinking which I can only presume arises from personal prejudice rather than any objective consideration of the facts.

The end of the Bush administration included a huge financial crash. Without going into who was at fault, the reality is McCain had a tremendous hurdle overcoming the Bush legacy and Clinton had the baggage of her husband. Obama did not win because he was black, he won because no one knew him at a time when the professional politicians had one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

In the second election, Obama was a known factor. However, by the time Romney got the nomination he had had to go so far to the right he alienated the center. Every time he would make a speech one of his aides would come out to explain that he really didn't mean X when he said X, he meant Y, as he desperately tried to maintain the right wing. Race had nothing to do with the election.

To suggest either gender or race made any significant impact is just dumb. Anyone who would vote based upon that factor is going to vote party lines regardless, for a nil impact.
If Obama were white he never would have gotten the nomination, much less won. Everyone jumped on the "first black president"meme and that was it. There were other factors, bt the fawning media attention and attempts to get "on the right side of history" were decisive.

Fine. The notion that gender and race were the primary factors, let alone the only factors, in the election is absurd. It completely ignores the real issues before country. It shows thinking which I can only presume arises from personal prejudice rather than any objective consideration of the facts.

The end of the Bush administration included a huge financial crash. Without going into who was at fault, the reality is McCain had a tremendous hurdle overcoming the Bush legacy and Clinton had the baggage of her husband. Obama did not win because he was black, he won because no one knew him at a time when the professional politicians had one of the lowest approval ratings in history.

In the second election, Obama was a known factor. However, by the time Romney got the nomination he had had to go so far to the right he alienated the center. Every time he would make a speech one of his aides would come out to explain that he really didn't mean X when he said X, he meant Y, as he desperately tried to maintain the right wing. Race had nothing to do with the election.

To suggest either gender or race made any significant impact is just dumb. Anyone who would vote based upon that factor is going to vote party lines regardless, for a nil impact.
If Obama were white he never would have gotten the nomination, much less won. Everyone jumped on the "first black president"meme and that was it. There were other factors, bt the fawning media attention and attempts to get "on the right side of history" were decisive.

If that excuse make you feel better, then go ahead and believe it. I'm just saying hiding from the truth doesn't win elections.

If that excuse make you feel better, then go ahead and believe it. I'm just saying hiding from the truth doesn't win elections.
Your lack of cogent argument or facts is noted.
It is simply fact that unprecedented black turnout in key states swung those for Obama in both elections, and would not have happened for a white candidate.
It is simply fact the press was in love with the "first black president" thing and no one was going to oppose that.

It is simply fact that unprecedented black turnout in key states swung those for Obama in both elections, and would not have happened for a white candidate.
It is simply fact the press was in love with the "first black president" thing and no one was going to oppose that.

If that makes you feel better. Nothing says you have to think.

You prove that adage with every post. You have written nothing that supports your point. Mere assertion is not an argument.

The dems are toast and it's because of {Obama}

Democrats still have the ace up their sleeves ... Republican voters. Clinton was serious toast. Then the Republicans went to Viagara Bob. HW's re-election attempt was a serious mistake. He had driven strong Republican supporters, like me, from the party and had no chance. W ran a good first campaign, then showed all the claims to be fiscally conservative were a lie. He was about to go down when the Ace up the Republicans sleeve, Democrat voters, nominated a gag candidate, John Kerry. Obama never should have won, but seriously, John McCain? And Obama again was very beatible and we got Romney who flip flopped so many times I don't know if he remembers his position on an issue.

I would love the Republicans to nominate a real candidate. I've been waiting since circa 1990 when I left the party. 25 years later, still waiting...

It's always worth listening to the voice of experience, Rabbi

Only thing missing -

Source: ____________
She couldn't win in 2008, what makes you think she can win in 2016.
of course she could have ...
She lost because the other candidate was black. Lol
you just keep playing that racist card...
Hey I not the one that was stupid enough to vote for someone, just because he is black.
wow another racist card .

2prcldf.jpg

I'm Elizabeth Warren, and I approve this message.
^^^^
RACIST
yes you are !

Forum List

Back