The DOJ just took another big goose step toward a totalitarian State. "Domestic Terrorism Unit" is now formed.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The Democrat controlled DOJ just created another hit squad to go after political enemies and parents who get angry at PTA meetings. America is circling the drain.

The Democrat controlled DOJ just created another hit squad to go after political enemies and parents who get angry at PTA meetings. America is circling the drain.

It's about fucking time. Now to enact some laws for those assholes.

This is precisely why we have the 2nd, the 2nd is not about hunting, or preventing robberies, though it is just as useful for those applications, the founders crafted that 2nd with democrats and their FBI firmly in mind! Defend yourselves, your homes, and your neighbors, cultivate the mentality necessary to use them if they target you for political persecution.....

Yippeee !!! I made the list. I'm anti-govt. Come get me.

You are a particularly vile, cowardly, little animal aren't you, the planet will likely be a little better off the day you eject from it I think, now run along and play with someones penis......:fu:
I hope you and all your butt buddies are having a miserable life.

:CryingCow:

Cry harder. Maybe they'll let you earn a nickle a day doing their soiled laundry.

What's that about the Cunservative Right you say BL ?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

It's about fucking time. Now to enact some laws for those assholes.
The thing is though? Is that the article is filled with lies.

I honestly don't remember the last time there was a "militia inspired," act of violence.

The piece states, "The move reflects a growing realization by U.S. national security officials that domestic extremists represent a threat on par with that posed by foreign militant groups such as Islamic State."

I don't see it though. . . how? We have had 9/11, the Boston Bombing, that fort Hood shooter, the guy they caught with a bomb in his shoe. . . but who has done domestic terror? Are they seriously going to gas-light the public into thinking the political rally that turned into a riot was, "domestic terror?" Honestly?

Seriously, the LAST racially motivated attack. . . was this. . .

And that? That completely demolishes that narrative of, ""Racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists advocating for the superiority of the white race and anti-government or anti-authority violent extremists ... present the most lethal threat,"

The thing is thought? Is that the article is filled with lies.

I honestly don't remember the last time there was a "militia inspired," act of violence.

The piece states, "The move reflects a growing realization by U.S. national security officials that domestic extremists represent a threat on par with that posed by foreign militant groups such as Islamic State."

I don't see it though. . . how? We have had 9/11, the Boston Bombing, that fort Hood shooter, the guy they caught with a bomb in his shoe. . . but who has done domestic terror? Are they seriously going to gas-light the public into thinking the political rally that turned into a riot was, "domestic terror?" Honestly?

Seriously, that LAST racially motivated attack. . . was this. . .

And that? That completely demolishes that narrative of, ""Racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists advocating for the superiority of the white race and anti-government or anti-authority violent extremists ... present the most lethal threat,"
You think you are being singled out. Laws apply to all.

This is precisely why we have the 2nd, the 2nd is not about hunting, or preventing robberies, though it is just as useful for those applications, the founders crafted that 2nd with democrats and their FBI firmly in mind! Defend yourselves, your homes, and your neighbors, cultivate the mentality necessary to use them if they target you for political persecution.....

Defend the 2nd ???
:auiqs.jpg:
Schumer, McConnell and the SCOTUS are all about to had your 2A to the Radical Lefts discretion. Hmmm...wonder what's gonna happen?

If you think Righties will ever lift a finger to defend their country, their dignity or even their children.......

george-of-the-jungle.gif

A nation of Internet Tough Guys calling themselves "cunservatives"

SomebodyShouldDoSomething.jpg

But NOT YOU !!

You think you are being singled out. Laws apply to all.
The last time that Domestic Terror law was introduced to the Judiciary Committee. . . did you read it?

I did. You are wrong. They WERE singling out white folks. And ignoring all other ethnographically radicalized nationalist groups.

I do not know if it has been reintroduced this year, but I imagine the language has not been changed given the wording of this article and the agenda & rhetoric of the administration.

The thing is though? Is that the article is filled with lies.

Seriously, the LAST racially motivated attack. . . was this. . .

Irrelevant.
They want your guns....they're going to take your guns. Nothing stands in their way.
If you think justice, law or the Constitution will save you......
Nope

Yippeee !!! I made the list. I'm anti-govt. Come get me.

They will.
And you (and every other cunservative) will do nothing but cry and comply.

The Right has failed to organize.
Failed to plan.
Failed to develop a strategy
Failed to leave Facebook
Failed to leave Twitter
Failed to be heard
Failed to defend their country
Failed to defend their religion
Failed to demand honest elections
Failed to take a stand
Failed to even defend their children

Sum it up for us BL.....

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I know right? But they sure can run their mouths over the Internet and play tuff. Until it's time to do. Then they are impotent 100%

What guns?

:dunno:

I don't have any guns.

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah you do.
And they know exactly what you have.
And yes they can....take them. The SCOTUS is lining up to help them do it as we speak.
Schumer and McConnell are about to kill the filibuster (even though McConnell plays the part of loyal Republican (NOT)

Once that's done (next two months)....the 2nd Amendment is dead.
Confiscations SHALL start this year....as predicted.

Defend the 2nd ???
Schumer, McConnell and the SCOTUS are all about to had your 2A to the Radical Lefts discretion. Hmmm...wonder what's gonna happen?

If you think Righties will ever lift a finger to defend their country, their dignity or even their children.......

View attachment 586801

A nation of Internet Tough Guys calling themselves "cunservatives"

View attachment 586802
But NOT YOU !!
You are obviously intellectually impaired, perhaps high on meth or some other illicit narcotics, regardless your raving post is literally insensible, its all but impossible to translate it into coherent human thought.... You might try a rehab unit, or three.

Forum List

Back