The Donald is 15 Points Ahead of Lyin' Ted and The Face in Indiana

They're not gonna stop Trump from getting to 1237.
SJ Do you mean having the Dark Age Mentality of someone circa the year 1237 ?????????
No, I mean he's gonna smoke Lyin' Ted before the convention. He'll have considerably more than 1237 too.
Thanks SJ,I was just teasing..........The Trump will get his Quota but he has upset too many Americans,particually Latinos,Women and minorities to be President....that's the general opinion here in Australia.....I noticed in his recent speech he was reading from notes for the first time moreover he sounded less ridiculous and more tempered in his speak.........he should have been more considered from the start but its all too late now,just sayin steve
I know you were teasing, you had to be. lol
I disagree with you about Trump upsetting too many people to vote for him though. If you look at his rallies, they are a cross section of America, with a lot of women and minorities. Don't believe the media, they're playing down his appeal. He's gonna beat the hell out of Hillary in November.
We will see SJ, I reckon I will win...steve

I figure its going to look something like this..
635973429502086511-042716indyWebOnly-ted-cruz-john-kasich.jpg

Well the way we see it here Kat is................Trump has been so insulting to so many and ridiculous,that the people when the real test and decisions have to be taken will not vote for him.I may be wrong,but I don't think so.steve

Thing is ''we the people'' really have no say. I for one, like that he is not all up the others butts. I am one that likes to say it as I see it. Granted I do try and not insult anyone, but I can if pushed...so it is kind of refreshing.

Well the way we see it here Kat is................Trump has been so insulting to so many and ridiculous,that the people when the real test and decisions have to be taken will not vote for him.I may be wrong,but I don't think so.steve
Liberals have been holding the pendulum over to the pussy side of politics for way to long. And by liberal I mean democrat and Rino.

The majority of America wants to hire the asshole. And if you want to beat the elite you need an elite level asshole. And we got one!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Thing is ''we the people'' really have no say. I for one, like that he is not all up the others butts. I am one that likes to say it as I see it. Granted I do try and not insult anyone, but I can if pushed...so it is kind of refreshing.
Trouble is Kat and Fury......he says that all illegal Mexicans should be deported because they are taking Americans jobs...Yet he has used/employed the same people for his building companies = Hypocrite

He made out his family who immigrated to America were Swedish,yet they are German=Liar

Some of his comments defy belief=Madness

He was born with a Silver Spoon in his mouth,yet he claims to be a Man of the People and understands their needs=Too Ridiculous for words

Been Bankrupt several times but did he repay his Debtors= NO

He is not refreshing at all,you Guys may think he is but basically he is playing to your fears.........which is easy to do

We think he is a Joke.........but as we say....."Only in America"just saying steve...but lets see what happens........Trump is only for Trump..Not the American people...but saying that It is Your Choice......we just have to live with the consequences.......Which we don't want in any shape or form.

Trouble is Kat and Fury......he says that all illegal Mexicans should be deported because they are taking Americans jobs...Yet he has used/employed the same people for his building companies = Hypocrite

He made out his family who immigrated to America were Swedish,yet they are German=Liar

He was born with a Silver Spoon in his mouth,yet he claims to be a Man of the People and understands their needs=Too Ridiculous for words

He is not refreshing at all,you Guys may think he is but basically he is playing to your fears.........which is easy to do

We think he is a Joke.........but as we say....."Only in America"just saying steve...but lets see what happens........Trump is only for Trump..Not the American people...but saying that It is Your Choice......we just have to live with the consequences.......Which we don't want in any shape or form.
You're simply repeating what you've been fed by your media. You don't understand why Americans want Trump.

• Thanks

Do you have proof of this?

I have no idea, but again, proof?

Strictly your opinion. No idea how you came to the conclusion you did.

No he was not. By the time he was grown his dad had done well, and started him off with his business. So what? Anyone has that right. Not like he stole it.

His Company bankrupt. That's business. I don't know as fact that he did or didn't pay any back. Buth, they most likely got their monies via write off's.

I have no fears that he is playing into. None.

I do agree on a portion of this. The time will tell part..IF he were to even win.

Because Trump will lose any election for President any way

Why theliq ?

You're simply repeating what you've been fed by your media. You don't understand why Americans want Trump.
Shit SJ,I do have a mind of my own thanks,I read from many sources,and then arrive at an opinion(and like you it's only a Opinion)

I wish I could agree with you but I cannot........I have given my reasons but have you and others really explained yours? at least we both live in Countries where we can openly discuss this and anything else.........not like many places in the world,something neither of us should forget....I say VIVA USA,VIVA Australia......or is that the other way round........I know SJ,you would say,..leave it as it is.....LOL'r steve

No he was not. By the time he was grown his dad had done well, and started him off with his business. So what? Anyone has that right. Not like he stole it.

His Company bankrupt. That's business. I don't know as fact that he did or didn't pay any back. Buth, they most likely got their monies via write off's.

I do agree on a portion of this. The time will tell part..IF he were to even win.
Kat I love you babe but why would I lie to you......There is no reason to,there is no benefit to me to lie to you.......anyhow I am a Messenger so Don't Shoot Me or My Opinion.......As you said "Time Will Tell".............If I win,both you and SJ owe me an apology...and likewise if I lose.......I was born a Winner..LOL'r...steve

Kat I love you babe but why would I lie to you......There is no reason to,there is no benefit to me to lie to you.......anyhow I am a Messenger so Don't Shoot Me or My Opinion.......As you said "Time Will Tell".............If I win,both you and SJ owe me an apology...and likewise if I lose.......I was born a Winner..LOL'r...steve

Fair enough. We wait. I will say now that I do not know what to expect.
Oh and love you too..:D

Shit SJ,I do have a mind of my own thanks,I read from many sources,and then arrive at an opinion(and like you it's only a Opinion)

I wish I could agree with you but I cannot........I have given my reasons but have you and others really explained yours? at least we both live in Countries where we can openly discuss this and anything else.........not like many places in the world,something neither of us should forget....I say VIVA USA,VIVA Australia......or is that the other way round........I know SJ,you would say,..leave it as it is.....LOL'r steve
I think your opinion has been coaxed by the media. Millions of Americans (from both parties) are so fed up with both parties fucking us over that we want anybody other than a damned insider. Trump is competent, he's smart, he's patriotic, and he will stand up for America. ALL of the other candidates are "go along to get along" insiders and we don't want any of them. It isn't about Trump, the man, it's about Trump, the movement. The establishment needs to be brought under control and Trump is the only candidate who can and is willing to do it.

• Thanks

I think your opinion has been coaxed by the media. Millions of Americans (from both parties) are so fed up with both parties fucking us over that we want anybody other than a damned insider. Trump is competent, he's smart, he's patriotic, and he will stand up for America. ALL of the other candidates are "go along to get along" insiders and we don't want any of them. It isn't about Trump, the man, it's about Trump, the movement. The establishment needs to be brought under control and Trump is the only candidate who can and is willing to do it.
I can agree with much of your post SJ........it's just that I don't have your confidence in the man............I do love the term "Coaxed" you used it is a great word for Scrabble Play but doesn't apply to me because I never watch POX News etc., only independent sources.....steve....Trust you are well.

I can agree with much of your post SJ........it's just that I don't have your confidence in the man............I do love the term "Coaxed" you used it is a great word for Scrabble Play but doesn't apply to me because I never watch POX News etc., only independent sources.....steve....Trust you are well.
Thanks, Steve, and I hope you're doing well also. I understand where you're coming from and just for the record, I'm not enamored with Trump. He's not somebody I would choose to hang around with or anything but I'm not looking for a buddy, I'm looking for a leader, somebody who will do what's best for my country, not for his corporate donors or special interests funding his campaign in exchange for favorable treatment.
We're $20 trillion in debt, half of which was accumulated under our current communist president. Not ONE of the other candidates have given me any reason to believe they would do ANYTHING to change course to reduce the debt. Certainly neither of the Dem candidates with all their promises of more free shit to anybody who will vote for them and Cruz and Kasich have given NO plan to reduce the deficit, stop illegal immigration, or negotiate a fair trade agreement with anybody. All four of them are status quo candidates.
Since 1988 I have voted for the lesser of the two evils. I knew they would both take us to the same place, only not at the same pace. The strategy was to delay the collapse of our economy in the hopes of somebody coming along who would actually do what's right for the country. Like I said, I don't care much for Trump personally but for the first time since 1984 I feel like there's somebody worth voting FOR, as well as voting AGAINST the other guy.
I don't have to like the guy, I just have to have confidence in his ability to do the right thing and Trump is the only one who makes me feel hopeful of substantive change.
PS. I appreciate that we can disagree and still be civil, that's something I don't see much of around here.

Thanks, Steve, and I hope you're doing well also. I understand where you're coming from and just for the record, I'm not enamored with Trump. He's not somebody I would choose to hang around with or anything but I'm not looking for a buddy, I'm looking for a leader, somebody who will do what's best for my country, not for his corporate donors or special interests funding his campaign in exchange for favorable treatment.
We're $20 trillion in debt, half of which was accumulated under our current communist president. Not ONE of the other candidates have given me any reason to believe they would do ANYTHING to change course to reduce the debt. Certainly neither of the Dem candidates with all their promises of more free shit to anybody who will vote for them and Cruz and Kasich have given NO plan to reduce the deficit, stop illegal immigration, or negotiate a fair trade agreement with anybody. All four of them are status quo candidates.
Since 1988 I have voted for the lesser of the two evils. I knew they would both take us to the same place, only not at the same pace. The strategy was to delay the collapse of our economy in the hopes of somebody coming along who would actually do what's right for the country. Like I said, I don't care much for Trump personally but for the first time since 1984 I feel like there's somebody worth voting FOR, as well as voting AGAINST the other guy.
I don't have to like the guy, I just have to have confidence in his ability to do the right thing and Trump is the only one who makes me feel hopeful of substantive change.
PS. I appreciate that we can disagree and still be civil, that's something I don't see much of around here.
SJ,I hope you are right but I have my doubts......the main trouble is that all Presidents seem to get swallowed up in the machinations of Washington,Lobby Groups(who I would ban) and folk that have contributed to a particular candidates election chest(disgusting amounts of money in my humble opinion) at least Trump has few of these so far(to his credit,I will admit).steve ps SJ...what's all this talk of me being Civil !!!!!!!!!!!! What has happened to me ? Have I really graduated from being a complete Asshole or What..LOL...steve

This has to be the strangest election cycle ever. You have the anti Trump people claiming that Trump can't win in the general and yet he's motivated millions from across all demographic sections to vote for him. In massive wins.

Looks like he is set to be the Republican primary candidate to garner more votes than anyone in decades.But you still hear the nay sayers saying he's a loser.

Forum List

Back