The Donald puts the wood to the Rats in Detroit

Unlike Hillary he goes with the facts, not populist common phrases like "We need good schools for our children!" or "I will stand for women!", which Hillary loves to throw to the audience. He actually explains what we should do and why.

The more specific Trump is, the more people he will attract. It's his best weapon against lying Hillary.

Last edited:
Unlike Hillary he goes with the facts, not populist common phrases like "We need good schools for our children!", which Hillary loves to throw to the audience.

The more specific Trump is, the more people he will attract. It's his best weapon against lying Hillary.
Since when has Trump been specific about anything?

He's specific about building the wall and banning muslims at least temporarily. The security of the nation should be a president's first concern.

Unlike Hillary he goes with the facts, not populist common phrases like "We need good schools for our children!" or "I will stand for women!", which Hillary loves to throw to the audience.
Are you kidding me? Playing the populist is trump's whole schtick.

Unlike Hillary he goes with the facts, not populist common phrases like "We need good schools for our children!", which Hillary loves to throw to the audience.

He's specific about building the wall and banning muslims at least temporarily.
They were just "suggestions".

He's specific about building the wall and banning muslims at least temporarily. The security of the nation should be a president's first concern.
Does he say how he's going to build the wall? Does he say how he's going to exclude immigration based upon religious beliefs? All I hear from him is bullshit about how he's going to make America great again, as if it isn't already great. Xenophobia and great walls aren't going to make anything better.

While Trumpies continue to search for 'moral' victories ..elsewhere in Detroit ...

Former Michigan Gov. William Milliken (R) has announced that he will vote for Hillary Clinton for president, saying that Donald Trump does not embody Republican ideals.

"This nation has long prided itself on its abiding commitments to tolerance, civility and equality. We face a critically important choice in this year's presidential election that will define whether we maintain our commitment to those ideals or embark on a path that has doomed other governments and nations throughout history," he said in a statement to theDetroit Free Press published Monday. "I am saddened and dismayed that the Republican Party this year has nominated a candidate who has repeatedly demonstrated that he does not embrace those ideals."
Former GOP Michigan Gov. Will Vote For Hillary Clinton

This election has gone far beyond them.

Forum List

Back