The downside of carrying a firearm...

So we should disarm everyong because of one nut case ?

Should we ban cars when a mental case drives into a crowd?

No but we have many safety regulations on said cars that have reduced deaths caused by accidents. You have to pass a drivers test and complete comprehensive training to get a liscense. Not the weekend "training course" you need in most states for your CC.

Let me clear one point of order for you dutchie old boy
One is a privilege
The other is a right
neither is interchangeable nor should one be confused with the other.
I bet you think faggots have a right to marriage, don't you dutchie old boy?

Last edited:
One more point of order that must be addressed since it keeps being brought back into these types of discussion
A license is a privilege granted by the state.
Tradesman license, marriage license, motor vehicle license are all privilege's granted by the state

A right does not need a license to obtain said right.
Firearm ownership is a right the second amendment dictates that we Americans have that right and directs the federal government to insure that right is protected. Now we have allowed that right to become fuzzy and have allowed the federal and state governments to keep that right from us. I say no more compromises. You gun grabbers have made your last gun control law.

The NRA, the 2nd Amendment, and voters have delivered a major butt-whipping to the gun grabbing morons on the left over the past year or so. They are so intensely burned by it that they have become even MORE irrational than they usually are.

The NRA, the 2nd Amendment, and voters have delivered a major butt-whipping to the gun grabbing morons on the left over the past year or so.

BigReb, you gonna let him get away with this?

He says the "gun grabbers" have been majorly buttwhipped, you said "we have allowed that right to become fuzzy and have allowed the federal and state governments to keep that right from us. I say no more compromises. You gun grabbers have made your last gun control law."

So which is it? Have we allowed "gun grabber" laws, or have those attempts been buttwhipped? I think you and he should fight this out.

Doesn't matter to me, I just want the entertainment.

Squirm dance! Squirm dance! :eusa_dance:

emot-munch.gif

Last edited:
One more point of order that must be addressed since it keeps being brought back into these types of discussion
Tradesman license, marriage license, motor vehicle license are all privilege's granted by the state

Firearm ownership is a right the second amendment dictates that we Americans have that right and directs the federal government to insure that right is protected. Now we have allowed that right to become fuzzy and have allowed the federal and state governments to keep that right from us. I say no more compromises. You gun grabbers have made your last gun control law.

Should private citizens have the right to own and bear any arm available to the military? Should private citizens own RPGs, armored tanks, nuclear weapons, chemical and biological weapons? Is the right to bear arms unlimited and universal?

Should private citizens have the right to own and bear any arm available to the military? Should private citizens own RPGs, armored tanks, nuclear weapons, chemical and biological weapons? Is the right to bear arms unlimited and universal?

It would have to be unlimited, or else your militia isn't well-armed. Nukes would be a must.

The NRA, the 2nd Amendment, and voters have delivered a major butt-whipping to the gun grabbing morons on the left over the past year or so. They are so intensely burned by it that they have become even MORE irrational than they usually are.

Most gun owners don't have all their own teeth. Look it up.

It would have to be unlimited, or else your militia isn't well-armed. Nukes would be a must.

Absolutely.

I think the Pentagon should be pubic-access. Like a library. You sign up for a card, borrow a drone or a tank or a nuke. Why not? We paid for all that shit, right?

According to miller vs U.S. yes.

No, I own a gun. But I'm too responsible to carry it around and make it available to any idiot who sees it. It's at home, unloaded and locked in a safe. I know responsibility.

Yes just let me unlock my safe, retrieve my ammo, load my gun, charge my weapon and take action.

What's that honey ? Hurry they're raping you.

Just being responsible dear
Are you mocking my responsibility? Do you think I should act less responsibly?

And why should I listen to you?

Just think, if three criminals showed up at your door, you are responsible enough not to shoot any of them in the groin.

Muchanic knocked on Braman's door wearing a ski mask. The victim opened his door carrying a loaded 357 Smith and Wesson revolver. Muchanic told Braman he was having car problems and needed to use his phone, according to state police.
Trooper Mark Mulvey said Braman tried to close the door when he realized Muchanic was wearing a ski mask. State police said Muchanic then forced his way into the home and began assaulting Braman and knocking him to the ground.
Braman fired three shots at Muchanic and hit him once in the groin.
Troopers say Muchanic fled the home, falling to the ground. The two other men, Brewer and Hess left Muchanic at the scene.

Home invasion victim shoots suspect after assault | WBNG-TV: News, Sports and Weather Binghamton, New York | Local

Yes just let me unlock my safe, retrieve my ammo, load my gun, charge my weapon and take action.

personally i am glad he knows his limits

he says right out that a bad guy would simply disarm him anyhow
What kind. Of thinking includes: I'm off to the movies! Better take my gun!

The kind that says cops always carry their guns.

The NRA, the 2nd Amendment, and voters have delivered a major butt-whipping to the gun grabbing morons on the left over the past year or so.

He says the "gun grabbers" have been majorly buttwhipped, you said "we have allowed that right to become fuzzy and have allowed the federal and state governments to keep that right from us. I say no more compromises. You gun grabbers have made your last gun control law."

So which is it? Have we allowed "gun grabber" laws, or have those attempts been buttwhipped? I think you and he should fight this out.

emot-munch.gif

He hasn't contradicted what I said. Gun owners are taking back our rights, that once were misinterpreted

Absolutely.

I think the Pentagon should be pubic-access. Like a library. You sign up for a card, borrow a drone or a tank or a nuke. Why not? We paid for all that shit, right?
What happens when those weapons fall into the hands of Al Qeada? The next Ted Kazinski? The street gangs?

Miller vs. U.S. 1938 and Lewis vs U.S. 1980 affirming what Miller ruled upon
Opinion of the Court
In order for a firearm too be protected by the second amendment it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.
United States v. Miller

Are you mocking my responsibility? Do you think I should act less responsibly?

And why should I listen to you?

Just think, if three criminals showed up at your door, you are responsible enough not to shoot any of them in the groin.

Muchanic knocked on Braman's door wearing a ski mask. The victim opened his door carrying a loaded 357 Smith and Wesson revolver. Muchanic told Braman he was having car problems and needed to use his phone, according to state police.
Trooper Mark Mulvey said Braman tried to close the door when he realized Muchanic was wearing a ski mask. State police said Muchanic then forced his way into the home and began assaulting Braman and knocking him to the ground.
Braman fired three shots at Muchanic and hit him once in the groin.
Troopers say Muchanic fled the home, falling to the ground. The two other men, Brewer and Hess left Muchanic at the scene.

Home invasion victim shoots suspect after assault | WBNG-TV: News, Sports and Weather Binghamton, New York | Local
There is a greater statistical chance that someone in my household gets shot from an irresponsibly stored gun than I am ever suddenly called upon to be Dirty Harry. I'm sorry, but I have to face reality, not a screenplay. I have to be a responsible adult, not some moron with a Rambo complex. I have to act intelligently and responsibly, not like a wannabe John Wayne.

emot-munch.gif

He hasn't contradicted what I said. Gun owners are taking back our rights, that once were misinterpreted

Ah so he isn't contradicting you; you're contradicting yourself.

Thanks for clearing that up. I really wanted a firefight though. Shoot. Uh, I mean, shit.

Miller vs. U.S. 1938 and Lewis vs U.S. 1980 affirming what Miller ruled upon
Opinion of the Court
In order for a firearm too be protected by the second amendment it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.
United States v. Miller
"well regulated" or the guys whose trailer is in the next lot?

Absolutely.

What happens when those weapons fall into the hands of Al Qeada? The next Ted Kazinski? The street gangs?

It was satirical. I'm taking the idea to where it wants to go. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back