The dreaded gay-wedding-cake saga ends: bakers must pay 135 K

Perhaps the insanity of these cases are a Lawyers wet dream...........Find a place of business that believes a certain way............try to force them to sell you a product or service you know they will not do..............

Sue there asses off and make millions...................Sounds like a liberal lawyers wet dream.............

This is the path we chosen.................and let the court cases pile up...............

Before the recent incident..........it's obvious that others see a potential to make money off this via law suits.....

Azucar bakery that refused to ice cake with anti-gay slogans is slapped with religious discrimination complaint Daily Mail Online

24CDA4B000000578-2915147-image-a-24_1421553357883.jpg

Refused: Marjorie Silva, owner of Azucar Bakery, refused to create a homophobic cake for a customer

Read more: Azucar bakery that refused to ice cake with anti-gay slogans is slapped with religious discrimination complaint Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The easy answer is bake the damn cake. The more subtle one is here's your cake but the words and the cake topper are on you. Have a great day and that will be $59.95, plus tax...

And, look at that, she won and was right, of course: Denver s Azucar Bakery wins right to refuse to make anti-gay cake - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

Perhaps the insanity of these cases are a Lawyers wet dream...........Find a place of business that believes a certain way............try to force them to sell you a product or service you know they will not do..............

Sue there asses off and make millions...................Sounds like a liberal lawyers wet dream.............

This is the path we chosen.................and let the court cases pile up...............
If you sell gas, you sell gas to ******* as well. It just works out better that way, for all of us. It's business, not faith. That you should leave at home and save for church in this case.

Vayikra 19:28, you stupid fuckwad, which is then interpreted by Maimonides in Mishnah Torah 12:11 (you know, the most revered of Rabbis, a fact you should know, but you don't, because you are fake) as the most base form of idolatry, which is indeed to'evah. Anything that invokes false gods is to'evah, and if you were a real Jew, you would have known it. Here you are, always railing on others about context, you claim to be a Rabbi, and yet, you cannot connect two simple dots from the Tanakh and one of our most revered commentaries. This is how willingly stupid and unlearned you are, you disgusting fuckwad. Maimonides even goes so far as to argue that if a certain tattoo does not have the name of a false god etched into it, it is still idolatry, for it takes on the trappings of pagan culture, which is also strictly forbidden in Tanakh, something you would also know if you were a real Jew and had some brain cells to rub together.

You know, ever since my first day in USMB, you have been a rude, disgusting fuckwad to me from the get-go and I have given you more than the benefit of the doubt.

You are not a Jew. Hell, you are not even an adult. You are prolly some 22 year old twinky kid who just can't wait for the next big bare cock to fill up your boypussy with a lot of that protein filled cum that you so crave, and this is why you act so fucked-up. You are as gay as it gets, but don't want to admit it, and so you attack others in order to stay in your fragile closet. You are a fraud, a fake.

So, it's of no use to tell you to go fuck yourself; your to'evah hole is filled day and night, fuckwad. Don't forget to take your truvada, whore.

And by the way, this is the end of my even giving you the slightest benefit of the doubt. Until now, you have seen my nice side. Just wait until you see the other side. :D

I am sure that when death gets the contract to come pick you up, it will want it's money back.
OK you found the prohibiton but not where it says it is an "abomination."
So you are wrong, as usual.
You arent the most ignroant poster on this site. But you are the most arrogant piece of shit in the universe who thinks he knows far more than he actually does. A real drekk oifn shpitz messer if I ever saw one.

Ok, and so you are still too stupid to know that context is as important as text itself. You are a disgrace to anything Jewish.
You stated something. I called on you to back it up. You failed. And now you blame me for your failure.
Man up, take some responsibility for your fuck ups, admit I was right, and move on. It's shit like this that makes you one of the most detested posters on this site.

You are a mental midget.

I showed the verse in Vayikra and also showed that the commentaries classify this sin as an abomination. I never wrote that the verse in Vayikra specifically calls it an abomination. It's called context and is also something a real Jew would already know. So, no, you were not right, you are acting like a little baby that so desperately needs someone to tell it that it is somehow right.

I'm not detested, I don't act like a dickwad like you, fake Rabbi, fake Jew, ben-zona.
So the Bible does not condemn tatoos as an abomination. While your claim was it did.
Do you understand that no amount of rationalizing or insulting will change the fact that you were wrong, because you are misinformed? Just man up admit you didnt know and move on with life.
Geezus what a wanker you are.

The Tanakh forbids tattoos for us Jews. You would have known this is you were really a Jew. Maimonides calls Tattoos an abomination in his Mishnah, because they are classified as a form of idolatry and idolatry is indeed a to'evah. By logical extension, regardless of choice of words, tattoos are therefore to'evah. You would have also known this were you a real Jew.

But you are not. You are a disgusting, fucked-up fake, nothing less and nothing more.

And guaranteed, I will remind you of your inability to use context very, very soon, you fake Jew ben zona.

Before the recent incident..........it's obvious that others see a potential to make money off this via law suits.....

Azucar bakery that refused to ice cake with anti-gay slogans is slapped with religious discrimination complaint Daily Mail Online

Refused: Marjorie Silva, owner of Azucar Bakery, refused to create a homophobic cake for a customer

Read more: Azucar bakery that refused to ice cake with anti-gay slogans is slapped with religious discrimination complaint Daily Mail Online
The easy answer is bake the damn cake. The more subtle one is here's your cake but the words and the cake topper are on you. Have a great day and that will be $59.95, plus tax...

Yepp, it's that easy.

They do custom cakes..................with wording..............They denied the service...............REPENT YOU BLASPHEMER..............................................LOL

Now the cake is on the other foot and you CRAW FISH FROM EARLIER POSTS.
OBEY MR. Paint....................

They do custom cakes..................with wording..............They denied the service...............REPENT YOU BLASPHEMER..............................................LOL

Now the cake is on the other foot and you CRAW FISH FROM EARLIER POSTS.
OBEY MR. Paint....................

She won...Denver s Azucar Bakery wins right to refuse to make anti-gay cake - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

I'm right...

With that I would agree with you. They should not deny selling them a wedding cake because they are gay, but if the bakers dont want to be forced to decorate the cake against their religious conviction, then it becomes more of an issue.

With that I would agree with you. They should not deny selling them a wedding cake because they are gay, but if the bakers dont want to be forced to decorate the cake against their religious conviction, then it becomes more of an issue.
All wedding cakes are gay. And business is not faith so don't confuse the two.

Yepp, it's that easy.
Yep yep yep
:haha:
You denied service................Custom cakes are made there..............The courts have spoken.............They really really have spoken.............

See it in a local theat..............oops Court House soon..............in the preview........want to make an easy 135k.............let me hold a dollar.........:lol:

well weve seen that happen with handicap access putting some small businesses like mom and pop restaurants out and making lawyers rich

well weve seen that happen with handicap access putting some small businesses like mom and pop restaurants out and making lawyers rich
Link?? Smells like utter BS, and the ADA has been on the books for decades.

They refused a service.................based on their convictions...............THEY MUST OBEY...............

What's good for the goose is good for the gender..........
Now bake me a Rebel Flag cake or I'll sue................

You get the point...............

They refused a service.................based on their convictions...............THEY MUST OBEY...............

Sadly they don't get the point

Yes we have, just as these bakers will go under as a result of the prevailing winds..............

You do understand I'm being sarcastic here............fyi

Go for it. The courts love people standing on their soapboxes, since they can, and do, knock them flat on their asses while handing them a bill for wasting their time.

OK you found the prohibiton but not where it says it is an "abomination."
So you are wrong, as usual.
You arent the most ignroant poster on this site. But you are the most arrogant piece of shit in the universe who thinks he knows far more than he actually does. A real drekk oifn shpitz messer if I ever saw one.

Ok, and so you are still too stupid to know that context is as important as text itself. You are a disgrace to anything Jewish.
You stated something. I called on you to back it up. You failed. And now you blame me for your failure.
Man up, take some responsibility for your fuck ups, admit I was right, and move on. It's shit like this that makes you one of the most detested posters on this site.

You are a mental midget.

I showed the verse in Vayikra and also showed that the commentaries classify this sin as an abomination. I never wrote that the verse in Vayikra specifically calls it an abomination. It's called context and is also something a real Jew would already know. So, no, you were not right, you are acting like a little baby that so desperately needs someone to tell it that it is somehow right.

I'm not detested, I don't act like a dickwad like you, fake Rabbi, fake Jew, ben-zona.
So the Bible does not condemn tatoos as an abomination. While your claim was it did.
Do you understand that no amount of rationalizing or insulting will change the fact that you were wrong, because you are misinformed? Just man up admit you didnt know and move on with life.
Geezus what a wanker you are.

The Tanakh forbids tattoos for us Jews. You would have known this is you were really a Jew. Maimonides calls Tattoos an abomination in his Mishnah, because they are classified as a form of idolatry and idolatry is indeed a to'evah. By logical extension, regardless of choice of words, tattoos are therefore to'evah. You would have also known this were you a real Jew.

But you are not. You are a disgusting, fucked-up fake, nothing less and nothing more.

And guaranteed, I will remind you of your inability to use context very, very soon, you fake Jew ben zona.
blahblahblah
You claimed the Bible called tatoos an abomination. I called you to point out where that was the case.
You couldnt because in fact they are not called an abomination.
It's pretty simple. You made a claim that was false and I called you on it.
Now you're all butt hurt like a little bitch because you have zero integrity and an ego like a soap bubble.

Sadly they don't get the point
The point is what you do for money isn't serving God, something you have yet to own up to.

Go for it. The courts love people standing on their soapboxes, since they can, and do, knock them flat on their asses while handing them a bill for wasting their time.
So what happened to the Bakery who refused service to anti gay slogans..............ordered to Obey............and it's gonna go to court..............

Thanks for playing spin the pin on the donkey.................you went a full 180 as soon as the story line changed.....

Typical

So what happened to the Bakery who refused service to anti gay slogans..............ordered to Obey............and it's gonna go to court..............

Thanks for playing spin the pin on the donkey.................you went a full 180 as soon as the story line changed.....

Typical
Denver s Azucar Bakery wins right to refuse to make anti-gay cake - 7NEWS Denver TheDenverChannel.com

They won, no court required. And my position never changed, bake the cake, which they also offered to do...

Forum List

Back