The easiest way to end the debate for Trump

As the article clarifies, they haven't gone "missing".
From the article, "not reaching" means "losing". They are probably bring sex trafficked for the cartels. Nice work democrats.

"While H.H.S. checks on all minors by calling them a month after they begin living with their sponsors, data obtained by The Times showed that over the last two years, the agency could not reach more than 85,000 children," the article read.
"Overall, the agency lost immediate contact with a third of migrant children."

In the real world, it was an EXCELLENT immigration bill, that addressed a multitude of issues which strengthened border security, in a permanent manner from one admin to another, without the roller coaster of executive orders changing from one president to another.
You aren't addressing the thousands of invaders it would allow in. Start with zero tolerance for illegal entry with immediate deportation and you can talk.

In the real world, it was an EXCELLENT immigration bill, that addressed a multitude of issues which strengthened border security, in a permanent manner from one admin to another, without the roller coaster of executive orders changing from one president to another.

I understand that you have been told to say that.
I understand that it's your team and you will tell any lie that you believe will further your teams' goals.

How serious is the situation at the border?​

A sizable majority of Americans (78%) say the large number of migrants seeking to enter this country at the U.S.-Mexico border is either a crisis (45%) or a major problem (32%), according to the Pew Research Center survey, conducted Jan. 16-21, 2024, among 5,140 adults.

White lash says that corn pop is done if he can't handle the raging bull. Lol.

White lash says that corn pop is done if he can't handle the raging bull. Lol.

That is why the debate is so early -

Democrats on his team have serious concerns about Biden and are going to use this as a test
If he fails they move to a plan B candidate.

Do your own legwork hack. I did mine.
Or just continue to be spoon fed msm bs.

Matters not to me as you're a lost soul either way
Cuz you're a fucking liar that can't back up their own claim.

You know the RULES.....you are supposed to provide a link when you make a New Thread.

still all butt hurt cause you think those Mexicans stole your tools?
I don't think, I know. Pretty easy to solve when THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH ACCESS TO THE HOUSE besides me. I didn't use the code to open the door so that leaves....

Fucking idiot. And your god damn right I'm mad about it.

You seem to have NO MORAL COMPASS suddenly

I don't think, I know. Pretty easy to solve when THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH ACCESS TO THE HOUSE besides me. I didn't use the code to open the door so that leaves....

Fucking idiot. And your god damn right I'm mad about it.

You seem to have NO MORAL COMPASS suddenly
I have no moral compass cause I wont blame an entire race for your one bad luck story?

seems your moral compass has gone totally south

lets review: the home owners insurance is paying your losses....and yet you have chosen to be bitter as fuck and hate mexicans

you didn't lose shit but your fucking mind

As the article clarifies, they haven't gone "missing".

Missing

A recent media report reveals that nearly 194,000 migrants have crossed the U.S. southwest border undetected this fiscal year. Known as “got-aways,” these individuals entered the country without screening or identification, posing significant challenges to border security.

Forum List

Back