The Eastern Band of the Cherokee Tribe is stepping in to help the hurricane victims.

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
The Cherokee Tribe was civilized, and fought by our side during the frontier Indian Wars, and the American Revolution.

Then Andrew Jackson (the founder of the Democrat Party) stole the Cherokee's land and property and sent them on the Trail of Tears (where thousands died).

Fortunately, some of them evaded the roundup, and formed the Eastern Band.

We should take an opportunity to salute these American patriots for stepping up and sending aid.

Last edited:
The Cherokee Tribe was civilized, and fought by our side during the frontier Indian Wars, and the American Revolution.
Then Andrew Jackson (the founder of the Democrat Party) stole the Cherokee's land and property and sent them on the Trail of Tears (where thousands died).
We should take an opportunity to salute these American patriots for stepping up and sending aid.

Water? How the hell did we ever let those redskins get a hold of any water?! I thought we shoved them all onto the poorest lots of land we could find?
I thought all them injuns had and wanted was fire water? :smoke:
The Trail of Tears, another fine moment in the history of the building of the USA. :safetocomeoutff:

Liberals: today, all worried about our ecology protecting endangered species and genocide in Gaza---
---meanwhile, 180 years ago, these same people nearly completely eradicated all buffalo just so that they could try to starve out the indigenous peoples of N. America.

A real kick in the head, huh.

I thank everyone who has or is helping the victims of Hurricane Helene.

Water? How the hell did we ever let those redskins get a hold of any water?! I thought we shoved them all onto the poorest lots of land we could find?
The Trail of Tears, another fine moment in the history of the building of the USA. :safetocomeoutff:

Liberals: today, all worried about our ecology protecting endangered species and genocide in Gaza---
---meanwhile, 180 years ago, these same people nearly completely eradicated all buffalo just so that they could try to starve out the indigenous peoples of N. America.

It does prove one thing, though.

If you help a Democrat (like the Cherokee did for Jackson) and they kick you in the teeth, some people can get back on their feet and keep fighting.

It does prove one thing, though.

If you help a Democrat (like the Cherokee did for Jackson) and they kick you in the teeth, some people can get back on their feet and keep fighting.
Democrats were the party of the Klan and Klan wannabes 100 years ago and Jackson was a 1st class POS. You haven`t been keeping up, obviously.

^^ignorance in spades.^^

Jackson ran for the Republican-Democrat Party in 1824, the Democratic Party was not formed until after his second election win in 1832.

To note; there is no party called the Democrat Party.

Forum List

Back