The Elderly Praying Great, Great Grandma, was just found guilty in a DC courtroom for just walking around the capitol on Jan 6

the fascists are winning......~S~
I'm all about helping people. I give blankets and clothing and food and hard cash to the homeless.

I also HATE predators. People who abuse children, and old ladies. I'll put a red dot on a homeless person's ass if I find him lurking around kids.

These Democrats today, these leftards, are predatory. They're begging for a whole flurry of the proverbial red dots.

Absolutely. Ten years is more appropriate. Five years for praying. Five years for being in the capitol. Democrats should show us what they are really like, what they really want. We should never forget what they are.

They are showing us what they are really like, and are mostly ignored for the most part, which will be our downfall.

I'm not talking about her.

But that's over your head. Obviously.

Nothing new there.

You weren't, who were you talking about then, who is 'she'? Here's the post I responded to.

So we're supposed to believe that she was charged with praying and was convicted.

Democracy fortified!

hhnnjmmkkkmmkkjjm.jpg

So, doubling down on absurd statements is your m.o. huh?

Actually, it is you who should worry about your own country. Do you not know how to read a map? Have you ever seen a map?

Absurd statements? You are aware that everyone can go back and read what you posted, right? Or are you too stupid to understand that?

"and the day after that they will be cutting people's heads off in the CENTRE of town square for refusing to pray".

And 'centre' is spelled 'center' in English foreigner.

Idiot2.PNG

Forum List

Back