The Election Was Stolen, President Is Illegitimate

What's funny is...

Were a black man to swing a fire extinguisher or a club at a cop or any of the "non-weapons" used during the Capitol Insurrection...he would likely been shot down and these same Trump Humpers were be calling it a justified shooting because he attacked the cop with a deadly weapon
Are you kidding? Hundreds of people were assaulted by black men during the BLM riots.

Fine. Back on topic
No. The color of a protestor who makes use of violence also isn’t the topic of this thread.

Another Letch feeble swing and miss.

Hey everyone? What are the prospects of Letch ever managing to find the thread topic and stay on point.

Meanwhile, on a note that is more topical, I wonder why Democraps so urgently oppose measures to increase voting security? 🤔

Ok...let's be a little more exact.

If I swing a fire extinguisher at a cops head...am I assaulting him with a deadly WEAPON?
Guess you missed that huh?
No. The color of a protestor who makes use of violence also isn’t the topic of this thread.
Ok...address the above
Hey everyone? What are the prospects of Letch ever managing to find the thread topic and stay on point.
Says one of the biggest trolls on this board

Ok...let's be a little more exact.

If I swing a fire extinguisher at a cops head...am I assaulting him with a deadly WEAPON?
Still off topic.

If you are at the Capitol and have no guns, you are literally unarmed even if you do pick up an object to weird as a weapon. And

The topic is still about the effort to steal the election and the questioned legitimacy of the declared winner.

Topics evolve. Trolls like you and Bripat turn them into shitshows

But fine. Post on topic.

Still off topic.

If you are at the Capitol and have no guns, you are literally unarmed even if you do pick up an object to weird as a weapon. And

The topic is still about the effort to steal the election and the questioned legitimacy of the declared winner.
That is NOT the topic of this thread.

I thought you were playing content police.

That is NOT the topic of this thread.

I thought you were playing content police.
It was a rejoinder to your off topic erroneous claim. Now look at that last sentence I had written in the post you quoted. That’s an example of being on topic.

You really ought to try it someday.

It was a rejoinder to your off topic erroneous claim. Now look at that last sentence I had written in the post you quoted. That’s an example of being on topic.

You really ought to try it someday.
And yet here you are STILL not on topic.

Ohhh

Topics evolve. Trolls like you and Bripat turn them into shitshows

But fine. Post on topic.
Still off topic. You are always doing that because it’s what actual trolls (ie, you) do.

Get thee back on topic. Another hint just for your feeble brain, Letch. Scroll to the top of the page. The thread headline often serves as a clue to the thread topic.

You’re welcome.

Ok. Ok. I’ll illustrate the “how to” yet again:

As I’ve said many times, I say there is a massive amount of evidence of election fraud. But, personally, I haven’t seen proof that any of it succeeded in altering the electoral count of any State.

Your turn, Letch.

And yet here you are STILL not on topic.

Ohhh
^Off topic. Again.

Try real hard to address the question of election theft (efforts) and the legitimacy or illegitimacy of the last Presidential election. Go.

They didn't use their firearms. They did use weapons. They nearly killed a cop with a tazer and sticks.
If they didn't use their firearms then you can't blame Trump for being ok with them coming in with guns. In any event, Trump didn't have the key to the Capitol. Why didn't the Capitol police check for guns, not that it mattered because they didn't use guns? But, the Capitol police could have confiscated other things used for weapons.

If they didn't use their firearms then you can't blame Trump for being ok with them coming in with guns. In any event, Trump didn't have the key to the Capitol. Why didn't the Capitol police check for guns, not that it mattered because they didn't use guns? But, the Capitol police could have confiscated other things used for weapons.

The only check for guns were magnetometers which people with guns were avoiding.

Forum List

Back